Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #32

I love when River leans against me for a snuggle and then looks up at me. That's when I feel like I'd do anything for him.
    Or when Rans pretends to grumble at Riv and Riv glances at me to check that everything's okay - when I smile, he turns back to Rans and starts giggling. I love that I'm his point of reference.

It's hard to find a balance isn't it Rach - I have a friend who really struggled with getting her little boy to sleep - though sleep school's helped heaps. I have a policy of not saying how Riv's going unless she asks, cos she knows he's a good baby, so she'll only ask if she can handle it. It's not like it's her fault her bub is unsettled, that's just who he is.
    But fairly rude of that mum to roll her eyes at you Rach.

Better go, I'm sposed to be cleaning the house.

well we burp and fart all the time....craig laughs at me cause i try my hardest to make a noise, and i just cant, and he just makes the loadest noise....but we have a great laugh about it........

sorry helen, but PMSL at you farting in the presence of the ILs

excuse me caddie............me hornbag....PMSL.....yeh i am.....just finished one!! sorry girls craigs on arvo shifts now so its middle of the day now.

caity cracking BBL

Chissy!! You're unbelievable!!! Have you always been this full on? Is the gym helping things? Good on you, I'd love to be that active...

Chrissy - oh my godness, I so wish I lived near you. I think we'd be pi$$ing out selves laughing alot.
    My libido .....how low can you go........hehehehehehheh. Poor Jed's eyes are popping out of his sockets at the moment. he told me he needs a break to 're fuel', half time change sides...ROFL
    Caddie - my fav things Nikolaus - when he goes to bed at night he tells me he loves me to the moon and back, every night. Wilhelm - When climbs into bed with us in the mornings and say I love Wilhelms mummy. Vyolett - when she's sitting on my lap and her hands come up and touch my face with her beautiful little smile just as she lets out a little ahhhh. Ah [email protected] now im crying!
    Oh Nelle - onion rings hmmmm DUTCH OVEN!! I ate a bowl full of grape tomatoes with onion last night as thats why my butt hole is shooting them.. oh ah
    Rach - i just think we forget others sometimes and their feelings. I have very bad days with Vy and the others but I count my blessing, like you when Jack is having fantastic days. I know what its like to have the most horrible baby there is. Wilhelm screamed blue murder for the first 16 months of his life. I told someone recently that I cant wait to have another baby cause vy's been my best and they say oh what happens if its a screamer? Cant be any worse than having a high functioning autistic kid.
    Honestly its hard to hear that when your not dealing with the whole mother hood thing and unsettled baby thing, how great of a baby someone else has. It hurst cause it makes you wonder if yourve done something wrong.
    Oh enough of me...dribble dribble oh not hot [email protected]!!!!!

Gnight Johnboy....

Its a nice idea Caddie to put down what we love cause we come on here and complain to each other bout all the bad times its nice to hear all thses great things.
    So what I love bout Ash is whenever she wakes from sleep and i go in to her she gives me the biggest smile and kicks her legs so excited. I guess i adore anytime she smiles and she does it alot. My heart melts though when I see her asleep so soundly.

On the sex front, neither myself or Df has a libido, we just sit and talk and make jokes about sex but never have any action. I'm sure we'll get there but we're not fussed, we still try to have a cuddle so we're happy.

Rach- I think you should be allowed to comment, its not like you are sitting there bragging and just becasue jack is an easy child doesn't mean you can't have an input about anything. i know in my mothers groups it really varies, one mum has a bub who sleeps 11 hours stright, goes down easily for naps etc the another one has a bub who wakes every 2-3 hours every night. We all put our 2 cents in and when someone is having a hard time we all try to give any tips that may help. We all give and receive thats why i like my group so much.

Lol bout the farting, I'm a non farter, i have a rare disorder where air cannot emit from that end of my body! Well thats what i tell everyone.

I been thinking today about when people ask "is she a good baby?" Just cause over last few days i've been asked that alot. And i think to myself, well we have alot of sleep issues but that doesn't mean shes a "bad baby" I think shes a great baby we just have some problems we need to sort out. Prolly be better to ask if they are easy or something like that cause i don't think any baby is "bad".

We had aour photos done earlier, we were there one and half hours! Its hard taking photos with a 3 year old there who was very irritable, he wasn't 100% well and Ash got tired so trying to get them both to look at the camera was hard work. We go back Sunday to look at them all and choose what we want, we'll prolly just get the group shot as we spent too much money lately and we just got proffesional photo's done 4 months ago.

god I've been blabbing on here, thats what happens when i'm overtired just keep yapping!

Shell-about the good/bad baby thing, say what I say hes (well she for you) a good baby has times where he is awake more than I like, so he is a normal baby and I dont mind cause I love him so much. (LOL then I come on here and carryon about getting no sleep, but you know what I mean).

Love

Ohh Shell, you know, I have a friend who can't burp. Like, he seriously can't burp. It's so tragic...I need to ask him if he gets tummy aches a lot.

It's the usual scenario here, I'm in bed with the laptop, soon to turn off the light and Rans is asleep on the couch...we should have got a...couch bed. Then we could go to bed together.
    Ah well. He'll stumble in and wake me up in a few hours and then I'll lie awake and dream about Marat Safin just to spite him for waking me.

At least I know who Johnboy is now.
    Good night Enid.

I agree.. theres no such thing as a bad baby!

Anyways.. Good morning all..

No huge toothy announcement yet.. though we can see the top of the tooth on the gum.. just now waiting for the lil bugger to show its face!

Must go get a coffee, my eyes just arent working this morning.

xx
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 28th, 2007 at 06:45 AM.

checked on Jack at 6.15am when Jase left for work he was laying across cot I said a he would stay asleep a bit longer, laying in bed and could here him kicking side of cot with feet thru monitor, then I hear his fisher/price aquarium thing I am like WTF!! go in he is laying on side lengthways watching the aquarium now someone tell mehow the heck he switched it on it is ont he top rail

another funny last night he fell asleep having a bottle at 7.20pm so we thought we'd pop him inbed, didn't really expect him to stay down he goes down between 8-9pm most nights, anyway he was on tummy head up back of house at 8.20pm I heard him squel so went in he was on back at other end of cot he had done a complete 180 circle and rolled over LOL

oh oh oh was just abou tto hit post looked over to the lounge floor and he rolled back to tummy and back again LOL

Rach.. Jack is so adorable! I love that 12 Feb 3 photo!!! And his boxer shorts on the brag mat!! Haha what a little monkey with his aquarium thing. Jess has a mobile that puts lights on the roof. It has big buttons that plays music too and he turns it off and on with his feet. How active are they getting!! YAY Jack on his rolling!!!

thanks Kelly, I have no idea how he did it he must have kicked real high

anyway more fun stuff, see its all about Jack today LOL, ok cause he kept rolling I thought I can't leave him there while I go to *TMI* toilet, so I put him in walker in hall in front of toilet, anyway we normally have a pillow under his feet as he couldn't quite reach 2 weeks ago, well I left it out and he can touch *eek* so I am talkign to him and he moves foward a metre *faint* and then back the same amount *holy hell* where did my little baby go

This will be quick, I should be doing something that resembles cleaning or even having a shower lol
    Had a great nights sleep, no waking up at the crack of dawn thank god. I heard him stir at 6:30, he was "talking" in his sleep! He woke up properly at 8ish just chattering away. He seems to be in a good mood this morning
    I heard the word libido mentioned - am I the only one who has one????? I cant get enough of Ry and would gladly dtd twice a day except he's lucky to have enough energy to do it once lol I was counting the days in the end to the time where I could have non-pregnant sex and I plan to make the most of not feeling like a beached whale or being interupted by needing to pee or kicks from the baby before I get utd again!

If anyone needs help with farting my homemade spag sauce will help you out! lol

Rach, YAY for Jack rolling !!

Ok Im gone I need coffee, toast and a shower! xx

Rach - you go little man Jack with your kung foo kicking..PMSL. They are so flexible man. Thats a mazing Rach. I would have totally freaked out.
    Annat - no your not the only one honey with a high libido. Chrissy and I are there too.
    Hello every one else - have to make my self useful.
    BBL if I dare

We had another tiring night, hopefully once she's off the snti's she'll sleep in longer blocks but thats still another week away!
    She too has been rolling so much these last couple days, she usually only would do it once or twice a day but now she just keeps going and trying to crawl, she's really getting around, keeps pushing herself around on her back.

AnnaT- Whats your secret with your libido? I just am so not interested right now, i don't think tiredness helps, at the moment Df is lucky if I do dishes and put a cooked meal on the table!

My sister and nephew are coming over today which will be nice, the day flies when you have company.

BUMPERS-Hi guys just wondering your thoughts on cot bumpers. I am totally against them as they recommend not having one to reduce the risk of sids. Well Eithan has taken to propelling, by using his feet, off one side of the cot and hitting his head really hard on the bars of the cot. He is really hurting himself as his cry is very obvious to this. What do you think I should do? Leave it and hope he figures it out, put a bumper in, or individually pad the bars? I am a bit lost this morning, all thoughts on this matter would be great. Sorry no personals gotta go be back on later, but yah at all these little boys being so big (where has the time gone) and Nessa yah for you for things starting to look up.

Love

helen this is what we use google airwrap we have not had one problem since we started using it, google search as I got mine for under RRP + postage and still cheaper than RRP

I am so not motivated, swimming today I love going swimming with jack but it means getting dressed and leaving the house LOL
    Last edited by Astrolady; February 28th, 2007 at 05:38 PM.

Helen.. im not too sure what to do. I guess you could pad each bar if that made you feel a better rather than the bumper.. but then a lot use bumpers and are ok with them. Sorry dont really have any answers for you as we havent yet had to use one.

I too wanna know how to pump up the libido.. is it something you girls are eating?? DH has a high libido and would DTD 24/7 if i let him so me not having one at the moment is kinda ehh. Not that he complains, he just asks every now and then and wish i could deliver. I think i need some of that horny stuff lol but does anyone actually buy that stuff from woolies? I found it hard enough buying some lube!

Gonna go get some tucka while Jessman is snoozing.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast