Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #32

Helen i have a cot bumper for ruby,she is another that ends up upside down.Millana always use to wake with bumping her head and didnt want a repeat of getting up to resettle.Mine goes all the way round except one end and its a 1 peice.I have seen individual bumpers but you could sew`a safe one yourself perhaps? I think the sids thing is a risk but ruby is pretty active im sure she could push herself away?

RAch - educate me what are airwraps or is that the name of the site? Ive put in a cot bumper in the last week cause Vy is doing the 360 turning and bumpage of the head thing
    Shell matie I dont know how you do it. Your eye balls must be on your shoulders.

Rach those airwraps look really good. Maz looks like a bumper but the material is breathable stuff so if they get up near it they can still breathe through it.

Maz is a breathable wrap thats acts like a bumper but as I said is breathable stops the babies getting arms vcaught in slats and also prevents head when banging etc, best thing ever we put jack in cot just after xmas the first night we were up 4 times removing his arms from slats so the next day I ordered ours if you look at the site it explains what they are etc

thats bl00dy fantastic! might have to invest in one. Thanks Rach and Kell

I use a cot bumper. He wasnt in his cot until he was 3mths old. By then he was rolling so it wasnt as huge a SIDS risk anymore as the rolling would be more an issue. We also have a breathing alarm on our monitor so I dont worry about SIDS anymore. Theyve proven that SIDS is caused by a quirk in the brain to do with breathing patterns, if its going to happen it will no matter what you do, all this stuff is just a precaution. Like I said he is moving around now so the bumper is needed and I already had one sitting there. What Rach has is a cool idea though!

Ah I should have known you and Chrissy would be in my sex-maniac club Maz

Shell I have no idea what my secret is! Too be honest even though Jett sleeps through the night Im still knackered for some reason so it isnt energy levels. Plus DH is an @rse so its not that he is esp romantic or anything I just want to jump his bones all the time, I guess he is sexy to me and its all I think about lol its not even the TTC because with the first time we were lucky to shag twice a month by the end.
    Ive always been highly sexed though, I was quite the sex freak when I was a bit younger, my poor boyfriends couldnt keep up.

Any of you that DONT want sex are welcome to my hubby. His libido is MIA too, you'd think it was him who had the baby pop out his wazoo

ETA OMG Im almost wetting myself here! Jett is in his Jolly Jumper and we HAVE to put music on while he is in it or we get the dirtiest looks ever. The song "Rock your Body" by Bob Sinclar came on and OMG he went nuts lmao its one of his fave songs. He is bouncing from foot to foot and waving his hands in the air and then he makes a suprised face and taps his left foot on the floor rapidly. I wish I could get video but everytime we pull it out he stops as if to say "Please no pictures!" His 2nd fave song is by Jibbs (RnB singer) called "Do your chain hang low" hahahahaha
    Last edited by Freya; February 28th, 2007 at 11:13 AM.

i so want to get a jolly jumper but we have no door frames in main area and bedroom doors to far away *sigh* oh and no room for a frame onemight talk to jase about putting a hook in ceiling

yeah Nessa thats what I meant by no room for a frame one, our lounge at moment just isn't big enough for the frame the JJ hang off, when our reno is done *sigh* we would have heaps of room still no door frames but heaps of room for JJ frame

but am seriously considering putting a hook in the roof would be easy to have one in lounge

They are a god send Rach, Jett loves his! Ours hangs on our door frames. I put it everywhere, in kitchen when Im on comp/doing chores, in bathroom when Im showering, in lounge when he is grumpy and I want to watch TV/do chores.

Thanks Rach you are a star. I have looked them up and I want one, now I just have to convince hubby, which is going to be hard coz I want money for nappies aswell.

AnnaT-That is great that Jett likes his JJ so much.

Nessa-I hope that the say starts to look up for you. Continue lurking though, I pretty much stalk this thread and only come out into the open sometimes, but I am hoping to get on here more often.

Sharleen-Hope things are starting to wrok themselves out.

Well just had a peek in the room and Eithan is awake and holding onto the bars and having a chew, need to get that airflow thingy.

Love

Hey Nessa.. hope youre ok mate.. msn me if you need a chat.

Have put a pic of Jess's tooth top on his website if anyones interested.

oh Kelly too cute I so need to work out how to capture Jacks in a pic they are so cute

no probs Helen they are worth every cent, as for JJ it is the drilling hole in ceiling and hanging hook part that is a prob for me, he has a walker and bounce bound activity thing he loves, but I had him in a friends JJ and boy he went to town in it

just go to convince Jase *sigh*

Rach - ive got one of those play activities centers that Vy stands in. She loves it. When she stampes her feet, it plays music and there's toys all the way around. there on sale at target for $77 at the moment

Maz-I saw one of those at target the other day, they look great.

For those of you wondering about highchairs, have a look in the Kmart catalogue at the spotty Steelcraft one. It has recline positions and mulit height positions. I have one and it is absolutely great. It was good when I started Eithan on solids as I couldnt sit him up straight.

MMMM MAZ-sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh I know something you dont know??? you have me intrigued.

Love

secret squirel Helen PMSL
    I cant reveal to much right now

You are either sooooooooo preggo or youve moved TTCing up to now.

Im right arent I Maz Im psychic, cant keep anything from me

can i get my phone call please PMSL

Maz yeah we have a bounce bounce which he loves, but he seemed to love the JJ heaps I thinkit was the gravity floating feeling I have no idea, he loves being upright

I am looking at highchairs at present Helen trying to get a babylove arabella one they are #1 in choice mag recomendations, but we also need one for down at Agnes

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast