Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 33

Ooer I think I know what it is, and if I'm guessing right, I LOVE it! I'm a bit funny about going nature names with the next bub (though I'd love to), cos of River's name. We'll see though.

ETA: Congrats Chrissy you sexy mumma you!

Cool Maz, I would be due Nov 20th but probably induced at 38/39wks I really hope we can be DD buddies again! Im NOT going to test til Im atleast 13dpo even though Im dying to now and Im only like 5 dpo lol

YAY Chrissy way to go on being BB biggest loser!!!!!

Trying to convince Dh we need a new car (which we do, our poor little Focus just wont cut it with 2+ kiddos and all the travelling we do with the Army) but he just doesnt want to do it. It may mean we have to extend on our loan again (only by $4000) so we'll have another 3 years to go of paying it off again but I think it will be worth it. I am soooooooooooooooooo in love with the Ford Explorers

Maz- If the name is Brooke that'll be funny cause I have a best friend named brooke born on Nov 14th!

AnnaT- Just keep asking him bout the new car and eventually he'll say yes. Well hopefully he will.

chrissy- Congrats! Yay you must be feeling great. Stick that up that *****y trainers butt!

Nelle- I hope someone got a pic of River as a pirate how cute he must've looked.

Jodi- how is Nina today. You poor things. Hasn't been a very good time for you for you both.

Nessa- Did you try Annika with the rusks? How'd she go?

Kell- How are you today?

Well we started Ash on solids yesterday. Its funny to see her face with them, she's not a big fan yet. Had just 2-3 little tastes today and yesterday. We caught it all on video. Just gotta get photo's now.

Hi girls

Thanks for the birthday wishes for friday! I had a great time with my family and Jeffrey but disappointed my best friend and 2 others who are close forgot my birthday but what can you do...

Been flat out this weekend so will read all your posts and be back tomorrow for personals.

Thanks Everyone

Bel
    xxx

Nah i reckon maz will name it willow?,or theres storm,poppy,karri,hysenth,rose, gotta`have more of a think.

How is karri a nature name? carrot? I loooove Storm...mmmm...

Yeah Storm is great name. Carrot nelle? I guess that can be up there with Apple!
    Sounds like we're presuming its a girl, thats what i think it'll be.

Hey guys..

Thanks again for all your support.

Maz.. yeh my mum suggested doing something similar which im definately going to do. Hmm only names i can think of are.. River, Leaf, Star, Harmony, Summer, Rain, Fern, Forest (Runnn Forest Runnn..) .. but i like Storm too!

Nessa.. Yay on the bingo win!!

Shell.. im doing ok thanks mate. Oh thats great you gave Ash some solid! Cant wait to see the photos! Jess screwed his face up for the first 2-3days of rice cereal and the same then with veges.. think they just have to get use to the different texture.

AnnaT..

Jess's teeth are hurting him poor lil darling.. his tooth is really showing itself now too.

Well.. gonna go get some zz's.. still feeling quite drained.

Am meeting an old school friend tomorrow so will be MIA until the evening.
    Hope ya'll have a great nights sleep and day.

Ciao ciao and love ya'll lots.

xx

Maz-I think you are having a girl too. MMMMmmmm wonder what name you have chosen, the girls name DH and I like is nature minded too, but a secret aswell. I know you can keep this a secret, but it wont stop us all trying to get it out of you LOL. A huge congratulations on your pregnancy hun, wishing you all the best. You are a great mum and this baby is so lucky to be coming to you family. Cant wait to see the first tummy pics. Can you tell I'm clucky.

Hiya everyone else. Oh Nelle did you get my mms or didnt my mobile work?

Love

Morning ladies.
    Im guessing Maz's name is Willow as she has brought it up before in name convo's Whatever she picks I know its going to be lovely! Im guessing a girl as well.

Im so tired Jett had me up at 2:45 and 6:30. So Im hoping he'll have a nap so I can. Last night he took a step forward when he was rocking on his hands and knee's Unfortunately it ended in collapse but eh its a start!He's also mastered taking his socks off his feet and blowing raspberries on anyone who puts their face near his mouth. he thinks its sooooooooooooo funny.
    As for TTC, Im 6dpo or thereabouts and Im DYING to test because I have 1. a backache 2. am soooo emotional I get the urge to cry randomly for no reason 3. Im really really grumpy 4. I have oodles of cm (ick). Im going to wait til Friday-10dpo before I start testing. Itll probably be a BFN anyway.

AnnaT- Fingers crossed. Keep the tests locked away til at least day 10!

Kell- How's Jesse and his teeth today? Enjoy the meet up with your friend.

Belle- Glad to hear you had a great birthday. Can't believe your friends forgot!

Not much to report from me. Just doing the getting Ashleigh to settle better for sleeps. It can be quite draining.

Hey girls, good morning! Hope everyone's well.

Freaked Rans out last night when I yelled '1 + 1 = 2!' What I meant was, I had just figured out that super stinky poos and a grumpy baby weren't isolated events I really was confused by the stinky poo...he's not on solids yet, so I didn't get it. But yes...nothing to show for it yet, but he's chewing on things like crazy, so those teeth must be doing something at the moment...

Anyway, might run get some stuff done while the boy's napping (so now we all know he'll wake up, now that I've planned to do stuff!) Later!

Lol Nelle. Poor Rans.

I forgot to say yesterday my Mil turned around and said to me that I was a great mother and i was doing a really good job, too good a job even. I was bit shocked cause usually all I hear is what I should or should not be doing! So it was so nice to hear something positive.

New thread time girls

Love

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567