Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 33

Default Babies Born September 2006 # 33

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Nessa read the before thread the last coupla posts.It may help
    I reached my personal goal at WW!!!! I celebrated with a twix.(naughty me)
    Millana spewing agian.Has been doing a spew or 2 a day.She gets all lethargic,red in the face,spews,sleeps then wakes up okay for a while until the process repeats.None of the rest are sick.It has been happening since last thurs.I have made dr appoint but cancel when she looks better then she gets sick again.Wierd....
    Okay,dinner time.

Caddie.. hope Millana is ok, might be worth a trip to the drs anyways just incase?

A quiet Wooohooo Maz

Poor lil Jess's teeth are hurting him. Just got him off to sleep. Lately he's been good at settling himself, but tonight needed some extra help.

Might get an early night.. or give my libido a testing.. i doubt it will be much different.

Nigh night..

xx

Whooohooo Caddie on reaching your goal weight, that is great news. I agree with Kell maybe just keep your dr's appointment for Millana and just let the dr know exactly what is happening and hopefully they can help pinpoint what is wrong. All the best.

Rach-No problems at all hope you can get something that you like. I was just thinking with you and all of these baby things at least if you have to take clomid this time and end up with a multiple you wont have to buy too many things straight away.LOL

Kell-Poor Jess I hope that his teeth come through and settle soon. Get a good nights sleep.

Well Eithan is in bed, OMG this is so not like him I hope he stays asleep. I will stay up for possibly another hr then hit the sack. Hope all the bubs are being good for their parents.

Love

Ooh Maz- Thats very exciting. Hopefully you won't be hugging the toilet bowl too much. You horn bag.

caddie- Could she have an intolerance to some sort of food or drink? Is there any common link to something she has ingested and then vomiting?
    Oh and congrats on reaching your goal weight that is fantastic. Hope it was a king size Twix, yum i feel like choc now.

I think the anti's Ash are on are giving her a bit of grief, she wasn't a happy chappy today and she's done #2's 4 times, she only ever does one a day. I'll see how she goes tomor just don't want her to dehydrate if it is causing bit diarhea, she is having feeds alot more often though so she should be alright.

Kell- Skip the libido testing and have an early night. hope jesse settles with the teething pain.

It was king!!!!! you found me out shell! Double trouble for me.

PMSL Caddie - you go girl. Well done on th eweight loss matie. Super proud of you.
    Now girls im not going to get to excited. I wont truely believe im there until I have the blood test and we all know how much of a screw up my doctor did last time when I was pg with VY, so I will be demanding that he do and pg test this time and that I wont be going back to the same woman who told me I was pg with Vy for the u/s. I think I am and I think this ones a sticker cause im SOOOO sick and my bb's ar eso sore. God and I wasnt going to say anything to anyone toher than a close few. $hit im bad at keeping my own secrets!
    I just had a small packet of burger rings and they tasted like spew...yuck!
    ok going to try and have an early night cause I get up atleast 3 -4 times to go twinkle.
    MAUW to you all
    xxmaz

Lol Caddie, i'm on to you!

And talking of burger rings its made me think of toobs and now I am craving for a pack!

My dentist called me today, i have to see a surgeon bout my wisdom teeth. She said they're impacted so i can't get them done in the chair have to go into hosp, have an anethetic. All that says to me is big bucks, not sure how much our private cover will cover. I also worrying bout anethetic and breastfeeding. I don't know how many hours I won't be there to feed for. May be a good time to force her to take a bottle but at the same time I don't want her to be getting so upset cause booby not there, i'd feel so guilty. I shouldn't stress til i go see surgeon.

Hi all

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers over the last week or so, my step dad’s funeral was a lovely tribute to a man who absolutely enjoyed life. I also have a new motto... “Cut The Crap”! Life is too short... my no 1 is my family and some of my pesky friends who go on and on with such bull**** can just get over themselves! ( no one here ) Lol.. Im back!!!!

By the read on some of the lasts posts I have missed something.. So I am going to say hello and big kisses to you all!
    Sharleen – Nessa – Rach – Anna** - Rikki – Chrissy – Jodi – Shell – Belle – Adele – Nelle – Boo Boo
    Maz – kisses!
    Caddie – Congrats about your WW goal! Hope that Millana gets better soon,.. poor princess
    Kell – hope you’re little mans teeth settle down for him soon, Hope that your libido gets a run
    AnnaT – Yeah on the tooth!!!
    Helen – hope that Ethan stays asleep and you get an early night

And if I have not mentioned you above it is only cause I have not been able to scroll throught that last 400000 million posts and I am jet lagged from my flight from Sydney.. I had to sit at the airport while our flight was delayed 1 ½ hours and then sit on the plane while we waited for out turn to take off! on the tarmac with two kids on my own while Sydney airport was closed this afternoon for the huge thunderstorm ! not fun.. thanks god I had lolly pops and tiny teddies.. they were yummo!

Oh and we have no teeth with alexander, is is a rolly polly man however !

Luv you all!
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; February 28th, 2007 at 09:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Shell - my SIL went in for surgery and expressed for her boy. She just couldnt BF him for 24 hours and everything was fine after that. You poor chicken, your so in the wars. Stupid teeth. grrrr
    Littlep - glad funeral was good so to speak. PLease no kisses - no touchy. I might be sick on you. PMSL at rolly polly man.
    Well Jed is entertining himself wathcing some stupid $hit on t.v and im on here researching newborn nappies. Yay my life is so much [email protected]!!!

24 hours, hmm, don't think Ash will go for that esp overnight with her comfort feeds, may have to put it off, been delaying it for a long time already.

LittleP- i like that motto. its true though. When you lose someone you care about it does put everything into perspective and makes you see what is important in life.

Ohh Maz! You'll be done with all those newborn nappies...and then hopefully Anna will be able to use them and then she can pass them on to me!! Or I'll pass them on to Anna...whoever goes first.

Anna babe, if you're lurking (that word always reminds me of Lurch from the Adams Family), a big Hello and I miss you!

You too Ambz! Where are you?

And while I'm at it, whatever happened to Pip? Has Merrie popped in recently? Aren't Pip and Merrie from Lord of the Rings? Is that why I think of them together?

That's tough with Teleah, Ness. I really wish I could help. What do you do when she cracks it? Are you a smacker? A time-outer? Are there professionals who help with this sort of thing? There should be I reckon. Boundaries and managing behaviour needs to start young doesn't it. Keep us posted on how you go.

Hope Ash and Millana get better guys.

Yay for your weight Caddie - there was nothing else you could do except celebrate with a Twix - they're sooo good aren't they.
    Pity you didn't enjoy your Burger Rings Maz, always so disappointing isn't it. I didn't really enjoy chocolate when I was pregnant, and I still don't love it like I used to...probably a good thing, after having a baby

Shell, would Ash take a sippy cup? Riv looked a bit skeptical at first, but now he reaches for it and panics when we take it away from him. He has super diluted juice in it.

Better start thinking about sleep - I need my butt kicked, for keeping such bad sleep patterns! xo

man it's all go here.....way to go Maz!!!!!

Caddie - well done on your weight loss!

Little P - it sounds like you have had a big days but glad that it was a lovely service.

Shellbell - hope Ash settles down for you and bummer on the wisdom teeth.

Nessa - hugs to you with Teleah, I am dreading rylee getting to the tantrum stage.

Well we are all packed up, house is clean and ready to go tomorrow, going out to dinner tonight so I will have a glass of wine and chill - well as much as you can with a little bub.

This is def my last post until we get to Johannesburg and get online there. So hugs to everyone and their bubs - be happy!!

Laurin

just a quick one.

maz....your such a naughty girl, good luck we certainly need a sticker in this thread....congrtulations, so i was trying to work out when you found out, i think you might heve keep it to yourself for 2 weeks???

bbl

Congratulations Maz, sending heaps of sticky vibes your way.

OMG Eithan didnt wake up until 5am. That is a mammoth effort for him, he is still up now, but I dont mind as he actually slept through. I dont know if I will get another night like last night, but I hope that I do so that my body can get used to it. I couldnt sleep as I was constantly waiting for him to wake.

Nessa-Huge hugs.

Maz-Nappies, they are doing my head in atm. You are about 12mths too early for me to help you out.

Love

OMG Jesse just slept until 7am without waking up!!! Helen.. there must be something in the air!!! Hope it was the same for everyone else! And I hope it comes back every night!!
    No libido running here.. stupid migrains!!

Laurin.. best of luck with the move!! Hope to hear from you soon!

Nesse.. todays a new day, hope its a good one for you.. am here if you need me
    Thats ok.. sorry i couldnt wait my migrains are starting to take over my life i think.

LP.. good to see you back, sorry again about your step dad. Hope you were able to get a good nights sleep after the trip.

Shell.. oh dear poor Ash.. hope she gets better soon poor pet.

Maz.. YAY sticky sticky.

Ok better go rescue Jess as he's tangled in his play gym.
    We're going to get him a jolly jumper! so excited! Are the ones on the frames just as good? We dont have any door ways near the lounge room and cant drill in as we're renting.

okee gotta go he's starting to squeel.

xx

Hi

Just ducking in here to stir up Maz and pick on her for not keeping her big mouth shut...:nana:

Hope you're not feeling too poorly hun and sticky vibes your way!

*Sam runs away now...*

Maz, I hate you ................. Im only joking I love ya Im so so so so excited for you! Just goes to show your instincts suck when it comes to other people though, cant argue with facts and facts are everyone in this thread will be pregnant before me. Watch out ladies!!!!! I peg a non TTCer to be next.......................Im looking at you Nelle Youve been given the Fertile Eye your cursed missy!

Maz, ignore silly people like that sweets
    Last edited by Freya; March 1st, 2007 at 09:39 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast