Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 34

I was the same as nelle,came off the pill and feel straight away and only did the deed once!! So gotta be super dooper careful.Aaron would have a pink fit if i announced a bfp but you have to have sex which i aint!
    Took millana to kindergym and then went to my friend jaynes for a chat and to see claudia.She was very relaxed sprawled out in her pram.
    An inside day today as its meant to be 42 outside.
    Ruby was naughty last night.She kept waking up and playing and kicking her aquarium.The aquariam is not attached correctly because we have a bumper round the cot,so the aquarium would slip down.She was found on her tummy upside down with her head under the sheets!! Lucky she was squarking.She just kept moving around and sqeeling.Subsequently she woke millana at 4am! She then came and hogged my bed.And ruby woke me up again at 530am for the day and has just gone to sleep at 1130am!!!
    Hopefully she wont do it tonight.I pray anyway.(LOL)

well i will be quick as im exhausted gym yesterday arvo and this morning has totaly fu**ed me.........

love your av nessa

kell im still in for next wenesday........i have it on my calander

changed my trainer today at the gym, i now have a MAN...and yes maz, nice eye candy

anyone that knows rugby league, i was on the treadmile today next to Andrew johns, i was sweating my ars of and next thing all the media (tv) was all there with cameras interveiwing him and filming him on the treadmile......of all treadmiles to pick i pick that one!!!.but it was a bit of a laugh

bbl missy is screaming

Cool Av Nessa.
    Nelle-Thanks mate, when I have all of my questions sorted out I will email you. Heck I'll email you now.

Love

god i hope not nessa......it will only be on local nbn here

Chrissy.. oh my gawd youre gonna be a star!! Caitlyn is such a spunky chicken in that photo!!

Caddie.. oh what a little monkey!! Jess does the 180's too.. but luckily he's in sleeping bags cos he pulls the sheets over his head anyways.

AnnaT.. oh im sorry darl about your mum. I can only handle small doses of my mum too otherwise she drives me batty.

Nelle.. thats interesting about the non sticky. Think i might do what you all said and chart for 2 months so then i know def when abouts im ovulating so we stop DTD when i do for the chances of a lil gal. Being i fell pregnant while on the pill with Jess, im hopeing it wont be too hard second time around.

OMG my Dr Pepper arrived!!! Oh im in Heaven!

just popping in with Alexanders stats

8.49 wopping kilos
    67 cm
    and a big head.. did measure it??? cant find my book....

hope all are well... wish i could keep up with you all.. all to hard.

1st gym session tomorrow.. wish i could work out next to andrew johns!!

Hey Kell where do you get your Dr Pepper from? Dh has been having tantys for the past few years because he loves it but you cant get it anymore. He will love me (and you ) forever if I could get him some!

Helen or Little P - which one of you has the Ford Falcon? Would you be able to fit a jogger pram, a suitcase in your boot? How roomy is the backseat?
    Last edited by Freya; March 6th, 2007 at 03:17 PM.

GOOD LUCK LITTLEP at the gym tomorrow, i joined a month ago and i have lost 6kg, i had put on an extra 15kg after caity, so i only have 9kg to go

I think Jess would be the heaviest here isnt he? Though i think Ainsleigh is around his weight isnt she Rikki? What does everyone else weigh here? Weighed him last night (think i told you) and hes 9.5kg and 74cm.

AnnaT.. its a place in VIC actually.. their website is usafoods com au (insert the dots). They sell it either by the can or 24 for $30 which is pretty good. Found a shop in Castle Hill (sydney) that are selling 12 cans for $30. Theyve also go heaps of American foods and candies.. oh i go mental when i place an order! Its strange they stopped producing the Dr Pepper here in Aus as i know so many people that liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaT View Post
    Helen or Little P - which one of you has the Ford Falcon? Would you be able to fit a jogger pram, a suitcase in your boot? How roomy is the backseat?
    I know I'm not either of these girls but I have a 2004 falcon and I fit heaps in it is just a matter of packing around the pram and taking wheels off if possible, we go away heaps so you can imagine we pack a lot and I have a large 4 wheel pram

the back seat is roomy but the doors are quite narrow say in comparriso to a commodore the opening I mean

ok was going to post more Jack screaming so best go

Had a lovely day with me time today. Wish I could do that more often. Ended up getting mum a large vase for the new house.

annat - I have a Ford Falcon xr6 and the boot is really roomy. I have a 4 wheel pram which I can easily fit in, as well as all the groceries. Backseat is roomy as well. With Nina's carseat on the side, we can still fit 2 adults on the back seat.

kel - Nina is close to 9kg now. She was 8.2kg & 69cm 1.5weeks ago and I can feel she has gained more. She's having needles on Friday so I'll get her weighed & measured then.

good luck at the gym lp - you never know, you too could be exercising with the stars just like chrissy.

caddie - Nina has started playing peek-a-boo with her sheets, and once she fell asleep with the sheet over her face, and she rolled over and couldn't get it off. Luckily the monitor was on and we heard her squarking. The things they do while they're in their cot hey!

nelle - did you get to mothers group?

shell - that's great that ash is settling easier for her day sleeps, but bummer about night wakings. Probably is the growth spurt. If/when you can, give the electric pump a go, I can't believe how brilliant it is! Nina is now offically fed via EBM with her sippy cup, except for at night. She won't have a bar of me during the day, little miss independant!!

sorry can't remember what everyone else has said ... bbl

AnnaT-nope not me with the ford.

Jodi-Way to go what a little miss independent you have there.

Love

Jodi- Glad to hear your day went well. I'd love some me time at the moment. Ash is just so clingy!

Kell- Toobs been back awhile now I was sooo excited. They are my all time favorite.

AnnaT- I been thinking bout that In-Liven stuff too. i desperately need something to help me get going.

I hope we have a better night. she's been taking ages to settle for the night the last couple nights. Don't know why, she usually gets a feed, put her down and she rolls over and goes to sleep.

Question bout pears. I have boiled them with water and mushed them all together but its still bit lumpy, what do others do with there fruit? serve it lumpy or should I get the barmix out and puree it better? its all new to me. i want to start serving pears with her rice cereal.

shell - I'd get the barmix out and puree it further, until it's really smooth. There shouldn't be any lumps in it. Fingers crossed she has a better night tonight.

Shell - Re the pears, I either just mashed them as best as possible or you could also push them through a sieve. Xander is really good with slightly lumpy food so I tend to leave it that way. When I first started on the pears I just bought the Heinz ones, they are just about liquid.

Jodi - Wow at little miss independant and her EBM. Huge congrats to you for keeping up with the pumping for her - I don't think I could do that on an ongoing basis.

AnnaT - I've got a Falcon Wagon, I could easily fit TWO prams in there, and big ones at that. The sedans have a huge boot too.

LP - Alexander has grown so much!!! He weighs a little more than my Alexander who is 8.4kg, but your little man is a few weeks younger. Wow.

Chrissy - Nothing like a bit of eye candy to motivate at the gym. yay! Oh, and thanks for those tests, they arrived today.

Kellxx - Hope you enjoyed that Dr Pepper, I didn't know it was still around in Australia?

Caddie - Ruby sounds like she was having a great time in her cot Xander just lies there like a brick, yet when you take him out he rolls all over the place. Wonder why he doesn't roll in the cot?

HelenP - What nappies are you looking at getting?

Nessa - I bet it sounds cute when Teleah says that. I love all the little sayings kids come up with (and then repeat like little parrots over and over)

Belle - Sorry I couldn't chat today hon, am working on a bit of a tricky cake at the moment. Will chat to you tomorrow in the arvo.

Maz - How's the taggy going?

Nelle - Hurry up and update your blog will ya?

Have a good night girls!

Anna**-I am getting some BBH ans a berryplush and an extra insert.

Well I am so upset it is hard to stop myself from crying. You will all think it is probably a little silly but I am still finding it hard. Leith went to QLD today the taxi has just left to take him to the airport and he wont be back until Fri night. He has to go for work and he will have a great time as his conference is at seaworld. The thing is in all the time we have been together, coming up on 9yrs, we have never been apart from each other for more than a night. I just want to jump on a plane and follow him over there. I just feel so lost wothout him, he's my bestfriend and I just dont know what to do when he is not here to talk to. Poor thing he is so nervous about flying, he is the kind of person who is happy to stay in Tassie,so this is a big thing for him but luckily he is travelling with collegues.

Anyway better go and try and get the little man back to bed, he's been up since 3am.

Love

Morning Everyone, sorry havent been around, will try and catchup today. I hope everyone is well.

Anna - no worries mate will chat with you today. Hows Xander is he chewing the taggies off the blankie you made?

Maz - How did you go making the Taggy blankie? did you end up making it in the circle?

Helen - big hugs coming your way I know how you are feeling.. Did he arrive safely? I hope you got some sleep mate. Jeffrey is going to America soon for a week and I dont know how I will cope

BBL for more personals gotta play with my girl.

Bel
    xxx

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE.. The Earth Says HELLO!

Anna**.. no its not available in Aus anymore but a website in melbourne imports it usafoods com au. So can still get pop tarts through them too

Shell.. yep puree them more. I made Jess some home made veges on the weekend, just stuck em in the magic bullet and until their smooth. The carrots and the pumpkin i just made the same consistancy you see them in the jars. I gave Jess the apple the otherday just buy itself and he screwed his face up like it was too bitter lol but was ok with the cereal. Good luck with it this morning.

Helen.. aww you poor pet, i know how you feel darl. And i think thats great you have such a strong bond. Just try and keep yourself busy with Eithan, make hubby a cake or something for when he comes home?

Grahame is home today. Last night he broke out in lumps.. it look like something similar to Hives? All over his body. But he hasnt done anything different lately. Woke up in the night and had a look and said it had all moved? Though he does work with Horses so who knows he may have been bitten by some sort of lice or something? Who knows. But he's going to the Drs to get it checked out.

Well best go change the stinky bum next to me.. going for coffee this morning with a friend so shall see yall later gaters.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast