Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #36

Maz - Woooohoooooooooooooo to the confirmed pregnancy!

Belle - I cannot believe how much weight you have lost in those BB meet photos! I got your pressie today, big thankyou. I love it. How'd you know that Oceanus & Vanilla are my fave BodyShop scents?

Ambz - Great to hear from you. Savannah sounds so clever... my little man is still just rolling around and he is the oldest here.

ShellBell - That's great that you have gotten Ash to settle without the boobie.. mind you, you've been working really hard at settling her with other means, so you deserve the break. I must admit I've been a bit slack with Xander lately and he has slipped back into wanting boobie to fall asleep. Oops.

Caddie - That bruise is HUGE. That's gotta be so sore. Witch Hazel / Arnica creams will speed up the healing of it if you want to try something. I used Witch Hazel when I had bad bruise from a motobike fall... faded the bruising really quickly.

AnnaT - Love Jett's clothie bum, I agree with Jodi; he is looking so big now... what's does he weigh?

Kellxx/Chrissy - It's great to see those photos and put faces to your names. The bubbas all look so cute together. Jesse looks especially proud of the fact that he is hanging out with two cute girls (and what guy wouldn't be? )

Jodi - Maybe you should complain about her not sleeping more often????

I'm off to bed to try and get a bit of sleep before night shift starts for me. Got parenting classes tomorrow and they provide a creche for the bubbas... bit nervous to be leaving Xander and it's only for 2.5 hours and I'm in the same building!

ETA: XANDER IS 7 MONTHS OLD TOMORROW!

OMG HAPPY 7 MONTHS XANDER!!!

Shell.. Im about 5'10... Yeh kinda tall.. and hate it lol! Though it was always great at concerts! I think that top makes me look taller. DH is 6 foot so least hes taller! I should get some more pics of me and Jess, most of them are just himor him and DH as im always taking them. WOO for Ash not needing the breast!

Jodi.. haha we love House too! Yeh DH came up with his name (i htink from Jesse Spencer) and it sounded nice so we went with it.

Ambz.. Hey Stranger!! Oh what a clever chicken Savanna is!!!

Anna**.. oh i would be nervous too.. ive never left Jesse with anyone other than DH. Hope the classes provide some helpful info. Haha yes i think he was proud.. Caitlyn and Julia are just so much cuter in person, hes such a ladies man lol.

Omg Take That are on Sunrise.. i didnt know they still existed! Gawwd!

Kell- I just saw them too on sunrise, apparantly they've made a come back minus Robbie.
    I have Jesse spencers autograph from his Neighbours day.

Anna**- Some nights I still do just give her boob if shes grizzly but overall we're trying to stick with the plan, and I get Df to put her into bed alot of nights too so she gets used to that.
    What kind of things are you going to be learning at the parenting class? I know it'll feel weird not having Xander attatched to you I always feel strange if I pop out somewhere without Ash, feels like something is missing.

ambz- Hi Ambz, if your around when I plan it you have to come to our Vic meet-up. Savanna looks so big now, clever girl too.

Jodi- She still doesn't take EBM but after 7pm feed she doesn't need one til 10:30 at earliset. If she wakes before that Df can settle her. I try not to feed her to often at night now and I think its helping, shes spreading out her waking times bit more.

Not much on for me today, gonna be warm so I'll prolly just sit inside. And Ashleigh gets to try pumpkin for first time today so we'll see how she goes with that. I'll be gagging at the smell of it whilst I feed her.

Happy 7 months xander!!!!! Our oldest bubby?
    Anna;hope you feel better soon.Its so hard looking after the kids when you feel down and out.Parenting classes sound interesting.
    Annat;jett is way to cute,he will have to beat the girls awya with a stick.
    Maz,congrats again,glad the scan went well and all is in the right spot.
    Chrissy,belle,kellxx;your meet up looks great and your bubs are real cute and you all look like you were having fun.
    Ambz;nice to see you back mate,savannah is cute as ever! have you entered her in comps yet? When i look at her she makes me smile.Glad the move has all happened.
    Hi shell,glad you might get a night out.We all need a break.
    Hello jodi? how are you.You never said?
    Hi rikki!!! able to post yet? Hope you feeling better.
    Me,im glad im going to the dr tomorrow.I feel so weak and lethargic.And i cant sleep at night properly from body aches and sweats.Real weird.I hope its as simple as vitamins needed.Even ruby is hard to lug around.BUT im thankful for no tummy pain.
    Ruby has her first TOOTH!!! On the right hand side its poked through.It made me happy to see it!!!

Well I wont be joining you Maz, sorry Had some spotting this morning and just now its turned into AF. So I guess this one goes on my early m/c pile. Im in two minds whether to call my FS or just wait another few cycles. He said if I had another episode like this to ring him and make an appointment.
    I feel like crud but I think Im getting sick. Jett is in a great mood, wish I felt the same.
    Anna, Jodi I had Jett weighed at my GP appointment on Tuesday and he was 10.2kgs so def a chubba bubba! Maybe the biggest here, or one of atleast hehe

BBL.

OH Annat - dont stress hon, your next bub will come when they are ready. I'll have this bub for all of us.
    HAPPY 7 MONTHS XANDER O MY FRIGEN GOD!!!!!!!
    HI ya AMbz - dont you go astray again...
    Sharleen are you ok matie..havent heard from you in a hwile and was just wondering
    HI Ya everyone else....Just up loaded my first pg pic. I bought a pair of Pumpkin patch 3/4 jeans of ebay in a large and their to small..grrrrrr so I'll have to put them on again. My butt is to big..heeheheheh.
    BBL

happy 7 months xander

thanks to those girl who commented on ticker and pics from website

typing one handed so no time for personals

but Annat gosh i thought jack was a big fella we get him weighed next tuesday so will know how big then, but he is wearing mainly size 0 clothes now

gosh I am so happy finally got on to my carseat company about the weight rating for their car seats and I can leave him rearward facing for as long as he is comfortable

AnnaT- that sucks, sorry to hear it.

Caddie- Your body is prolly exhausted and run down from being unwell lately and having 2 kids to chase after. Hope you start picking up soon.

I'm such a nuff nuff. I thought the 3rd Thursday of this month was next week but just found out its today. Only cause the town hall has the immunisations every 3rd Thurs and was gonna get Ashleigh's 6 month ones but have no car today so will have to wait til next month. Thankfully i found out or next week I'd be up there looking for it.

Morning Girls

Was great to meet you yesterday Kell and Chrissy. The photos are great!

Happy 7 months Xander!!!

Happy 6 months to Julia today too!!!

MAZ - how you doing mate, Congrats on the u/s!!!!!!!!

Anna - happy you loved the prese mate!

AnnaT - hugs to you mate know exactly how you feel.

BBL for more personals got a splitting headache.

Bel
    xxx

not much time ladies as we are about to go and see a land serveyor and water engineer for our block.

But............. Happy 7 mths XanderHappy 6 mths Julia

Love

HAPPY 6MONTHS JULIA!!!!

Just took millana off the list for daycare.She just didnt want to go I am not forcing it and she has had alot of upheaval with family leaving so i will try and est. her normal routine again first.Just no more break for me.

Happy 6 Months Julia!!

Rach.. we just turned Jesse's carseat around actually was on the day he turned 6 months, as it was getting too hard to lug his big boofhead out from the middle of the car over the rearward facing straps. Our car seat kinda reclines a little for frontward facing and he just loves it. But yeh just do it when Jack is comfortable.

Caddie.. oh youre in the wars arent you poor thing.

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JULIA GOOLIA!!!

HELLO

where is everyone??? I have a splitting headache still... sorry for no personals. thanks so much for happy 6 months to Julia girls.

BBL when I feel better.

Bel
    xxx

Hello chrissy,any good perves at the gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post

Rach.. we just turned Jesse's carseat around actually was on the day he turned 6 months, as it was getting too hard to lug his big boofhead out from the middle of the car over the rearward facing straps. Our car seat kinda reclines a little for frontward facing and he just loves it. But yeh just do it when Jack is comfortable.

I was worried he would have to be turned round, he is on the side of car, as the patrol only has side anchor points and with falcon we have a large dog who comes to Agnes with us so he needs room

we have decided to hold out till he can sit unaided he still fits fine inrearward facing with is the main factor

Happy 6 months to Julia!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast