Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #36

Default Babies Born September 2006 #36

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Hi guys, just a quickie. For the platinum members, do you have the email address for the photography competition. It wont let me in for some reason can only load the 2nd page. Many thanks.

i havent read anymore yet, so I hope you are all doing well. Will be MIA for a few days, so pls dont worry there is nothing wrong just got a heap of stuff to do.

Love

[email protected]

I am too lazy to go check but that is the addy i sent mine too last month

OMG I have the worst headache I honestly feel so horrible I want to vomit

Cheers Rach, just sent it off now.

Love

Helenp,hope your not far away for long!! Catch up on msn soon hey?
    Rach,hope your headach goes soon,they are terrible arnt they!
    Annat,sorry about the negative.Lets hope it will change very soon.
    Maz,sorry didnt know you had an u/s.Im so self absorbed at the mo.My apologies.Hope it went well.
    Me,updated ticker and homepage of my war wounds and how terrible i look.(LOL) Im serios too!!

Check out Jetts cloth-style on our webpage

Belle- What dates you gonna be down here? Just wondering trying to work when we can all meet up cause Nelle said she is busyish the last weekend of April so just trying to see what will work for everyone.

kell- Shes not overly big on solids but she did enjoy the pear more without it being mixed with rice cereal but I want her to start eating the rice cereal cause i don't know how else to get iron into her. I'm trying pumpkin tomor. I hate it myself so felt ill at the smell of it when I was cooking it!

Maz- Waiting to hear your u/s results! Vy sounds like she could be teething poor little thing! We didn't have a sleep school as such moer of an appt with the sleep clinic Dr who helped us work a plan, she is settling so much better these days just now she is waking frequently at night!

Jodi- Lol! That always happens to me, whenever i complain bout Ashleigh not sleeping they'll come over and she'll sleep really well. I end up looking like liar!

AnnaT- Sorry to hear its a negative result, being the horn bag you are I'm sure you and Ryan will be doing alot more practising.

Nelle- No date in mind yet just seeing what will suit everyone, I don't want anyone to miss out.

Rikki- These colds must be going around cause mum is sick and I've been feeling bit sniffly. Hope you and Ainsleigh both recover quickly.

Anna- hugs to you, hopefully this gastro will pass quickly, you're prolly quite run down too. could your hubby help at night? I find if i don't go in to Ash she will settle without booby but as soon as she sees me she has to have it. She still waking 2-2.5 hourly but my new rule is if its less than 3 hours she doesn't get booby and hopefully she will learn to sleep longer. I know she can go 4-5 hours without a feed cause we have settled her without it but still she will wake and call out.

caddie- how are you and the pain? You're sounding alot better.

I been feeling quite yuk all day, I think its just run down from regular wakings thru the night. Just feel bit vomity. i think a good holiday would fix it all!

Anna too cute

hi ya all
    firstly
    Rach - I hope that blasted headache goes soon. An OMG that ticker pic is just the best mate.
    Helen - hope everythings alright, just know that we're thinking off ya
    Caddie - love the pic, can I have Ruby now please
    Shell - HOliday...hmmm yes please can I cometoo
    AnnaT - going to check out your stash..might have to make that little man of yours a fleecie cover for night time
    going to have a looksie at everyones new pics
    OK u/s details
    Egg has come from the right ovary and is implanted into womb. Too early to check gestation as its only been 5 weeks since my last AF but ITS THERE!!!!!! no tubual pg for me...happy dance! She wanted me to come back in around 4 weeks but I said yeah see you at the 12 week mark. IM not going to have u/s every blasted month again. Bugger that!
    So I am offically UP THE DUFF!!!!!!!!
    sorry its just sunk in.
    xxmaz

just a quicky

just got home, and put the photos of our meetup on my webpage

great pics chrissy

thanks Maz

I added some new pics to jacks page teeth shots in march album

oh and wooooooooooo for being officially up the duff Maz

yeah Maz.. will BBL going to go and get something for dinner

xoxo anna

Yeah way to go Maz, congrats again!!! We would be honoured if you made a cover for us! We are both in love with our cloth now Actually will go and take piccy of our entire stash instead of whats just on his butt right now. We know what we'll be asking for, for christmas

Great pics Sydney girls! Hopefully next time there can be more of us (I'll be in Sydney soon!)

BBL. Dont forget to check out our webpage for cloth-style (complimented by Jetts red cheeks, his face not his butt hehe)

Congrats again Maz!!!

Oh gawd my photo is terrible! lol .. Have put some pics on Jesse's site too..

Rach.. thats a great ticker photo!

Love the sydney meet up pics.
    Kell how tall are you? You look so tall in the pics.

Congrats Maz, woohoo!

Well I'm excited because now that Ashleigh doesn't need the breast to settle anymore I can actually go out (for a few hours anyway). So got a thing on with all work buddies next fri (23rd) cause someone is leaving and I can go baby free! yay. Only be going couple hours anyway, I'll feed her at 7 and get back by 10:30 in case she wakes early for her next feed.

shell, that's great that you can finally have baby-free time!! Has she started dropping feeds, or is she taking EBM?

You girls look great! Except Caitlyn never looked up at the camera!! And you can't miss her, with those chubby cheeks! Julia looked so different to the pics I've seen of her, so much bigger now. And Jesse is just gorgeous! I've finally worked out why his name is familiar, is the same as Jesse Spencer from House!

And Jett looks huge! How big is he now anna?

maz - congrats on being officially up the duff!! Woohoo!!!!!

caddie - there whopper bruises you've got there! Hopefully you'll feel better soon

HELLO BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!!!

I am so sorry i have been missing in action for so long. I have missed you all very much. We have been so busy with the packing and stuff. We are finally moving on Friday to our new house. I am sooooo excited.

Maz congratualtions hunny what wonderful news to read as soon as i long on!!!! Im very happy for you. wont be long before we are trying again so yayyy!!

Hello to everyone I hope you are all well and your little bubbies are growing up beautifully.

Savanna is such a big girl now!!! She can sit up on her her own from crawl position to sitting position. She mastered this today and was damn proud of herself. She has been sitting upright for a little while now but this was the first time she actually put herself up. I am sooo proud of her. She crawls backwards all the time so we are yet to master the forwards motion hehehe i dont think it will be much longer though. She is also teething and i think she has two that will come through soon on the top and bottom.
    There is so much more to say but i just cant think of it all right now.
    She had her 6 month pixi photos taken last Friday so i cant wait to get them back!!!

Well i will once again be MIA for a little while whilst we settle into the new place.
    A big kiss to you all MMMMWWWWWHHHAAAAAAAAZZZZ!!!!

love yas lots

ambz

xoxoxox

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast