Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #36

Maybe River can throw me one! Happy-thanks-for-giving-birth-a-year-ago mum! Have a new pair of shoes and dinner out with dad

Ohhh Caddie. I hope things turn out well, and that the girls are magically super good for you in the most difficult parts! Hugs mate.

Hi girls

Been a busy day for me today, mum was here minding Julia and I went to my psycologist for hypnosis so havent been on.

Maz - as I said on the phone, I hope all will be ok, I am thinking of you and sending you positive vibes and big hugs.

Anna - thanks for the chat mate, sorry if I sounded all over the place today!!! Im so tired!!! I soooo need to relax!! Xander sounded so cute on the phone have a good weekend.

Hello to everyone and I will be back later for more personals gotta go and feed my little chicken now.

Bel
    xxx

We won't have anything to big for Ashleigh's first birthday, just close family and friends and have a cake and a BBQ or something.

Caddie- Hopefully its not too severe and you'll pick up quick smart. Sucks too that your family aren't around at this time.

Nessa- There must be something that can make you lactate cause I watched a program once where this chick took something to BF as she had another woman be a surrogate mum to her bubby. so when the baby was born she could BF straight away cause of whatever they'd given her.

AnnaT- i like that idea of casual meetup for our bubs b'days but we're definately going to have to meet up before then. I'm thinking on a date.

Nelle- We're looking around Bentleigh, East Bentleigh, Morrabbin area. love to stay where we are (Brighton East) but no way can we afford to buy round here.

I've been pretty slack today, just had a shower now! Luckily we have left overs for dinner! Dishes still sitting there waiting to be done. Oh well.
    We're going to some open for inspections tomor so that'll be fun. I'm excited as this will be my first house but Df been there done that before and itsn't very enthusiastic.

ETA: Belle- How'd the hypnosis go? What exactly do they look for in your mind? Hypnotherapy always gets me interested.

belle - how'd everything go with the hypnosis? Have a great weekend if I don't talk to you beforehand.

Just updated my ticker, and will be updating Nina's website in a minute. Finally got pics of her sitting up before the camera went flat!
    Nina had her 6 monthly needles (finally!!) and she went great! Cried for a second or two, gave her a feed and is now extremely vocal, happy vocal. She was so loud in the doctors surgery, laughing and talking. At least she's happy!

nelle - get out of your pyjamis!! You're as bad as me! I finally got out of mine at 11.30 this morning. Probably just when you were waking up lol
    I'm much the same with the first birthday, they have no idea what's going on. We'll probably just do something small. It's our wedding anniversary and my dad's birthday the same day as nina's birthday, so a triple celebration.

caddie - good luck on Monday. Hopefully you're able to rest up as much as you can over the weekend, although with 2 kids probably very hard to do.

nessa - dunno about the tablets. Don't beat yourself up about it though. She's a beautiful heathly little girl you've got there.

kel/ness/rach - you've got next time with the b/f at least. (if you're all having another that is) and now that you know a little more it might help

maz - take it easy and rest up.

rach - what's the theme for Jack's b'day???

NO birthday party for Vy either this year......It will be fathers day on her birthday anyway.
    chrissy - thanks for thinking off me today...it ment heaps.
    thank you so much again for giving me all your positive thoughts girls. I think its helped cause bleeding has stopped. Jed said he's going to leave me alone now. We really think this morning trigged it off.
    Caddie honey - i hope to hell your alright. my $hit seems pittaful compared to what your going through. Big sloppy gallopies for ya
    SHarleen - I know you havent posted in a while, just letting you know we're thinking off you babe. hope youa re well and that everything is alright.
    Ambz - so good to hear from you again matie...dont be a stranger again now.
    Nelle - hmmm like the shoes and going out for tea idea...wounder what Jed would look like in a pair of stelletos for fathers day PMSL
    OMG Jodie - look at El nino, you can defently post pack her now
    Belle and Anna thank you both again for your wonderful support today. MAUW!
    Rikki - did you get your blanket yet matie?
    AnnaT - got some things from your friends site. I love her rattles and thank you for telling us about her
    For all you girls that BF - i lov eyou all, your an inspiration to me. I tried with both boys and blah and i did it for 4 weeks with Vy, Im going to try again this this one.
    Better go spend some time infront of our rpelacement t.v. Our Plasma blew up today so we're looking at a 68cm t.v I know its normal size but im so use to the 112cm thing (good I sound stuck up)
    BBL hopefully
    xxmaz

maz - YAY on no more bleeding! And stay away from Jed for a while! I know what you mean about the TV, our new one is a 42' plasma and I dunno if I'd be able to go back to a smaller one. We both can be stuck up
    I just realised in Nina's website I don't have a 3-6 mth folder pics will be loaded up tonight for those interested. She's grown up so much in the last month. Maz you aint getting her now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    ke

rach - what's the theme for Jack's b'day???
    at the moment I like hugs and stiches here is one supplier of it

have also found another site that sells the coolest number 1 decos oh so much fun, it isn't going to be a huge affair, just my mum, IL's, my sister, bil and their 3 boys, SIL & her boy, also the girls from mums group their bubs and partners, and one or 2 friends, so probably 20 odd adults, and a 8 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old, 18mth old, 5 or so just 1 year olds

I love bdays, had great parties right up till I was 10 Jase had nothing so it is a bit for him as well, it will just be a BBQ, possibly have naming day same day not sure yet

as horrible as this sounds we are waiting for my maternal gran to pass on (92) so mum can come out (she is grans carer)

well best bust a move and get some more stuff done all I have done the last 2 days is washing, still got 2 loads of sheets and one load of clothes to go *sigh* our twin tub at Agnes broke down so had to bring home everything from our 5 day weekend

Jodi.. oh wow Nina has grown up so much! I think she looks alot like her mummy!!
    Yeh will definately try with number 2. Will be trying around October. But yeh is just now a reflection back.. but still, Jesse is a happy healthy boy and formula was my saviour.

Maz.. hope its all gone for good.. glad its stopped.. happy thoughts!

Nessa.. have fun at the hens nights!

Shell.. good luck with the house hunting!!

Belle.. hope all went well with the psycologist.

Well poor Jess has been screaming the house down.. thought it was his teeth but did a pretty solid poopy this evening so maybe it was that too. Had to hold him to sleep this arvo otherwise he'd just scream if i put him down anywhere. Ate his dinner ok but just doesnt seem himself atm.. no splashing in the bath either which is VERY unlike him.. Seems ok atm, is just watching Biggest Loser very calm like.. hope he's ok poor darling.

xx

Well poor Jess has been screaming the house down.. thought it was his teeth but did a pretty solid poopy this evening so maybe it was that too.
    have ya thought about trying infants friend, its natural remedy my sisters uses it before she uses panadol with everything from teething to wind and belly aches

well Jack has been a right royal pain today couldn't leave his site or he got all sooky dont like him being sooky I know sometimes it has to be done, but today I was not in the mood, so basically worked round his catnaps got lots of washing done but thats it

well best get some tucker started turning last night roast and vegies into fritters *licking lips* I love fritters

I think she looks alot like her mummy!!
    you reckon? I have heaps of people say she looks like Heath. I'll get a pic of the three of us tomorrow and upload it so you can see.

I'm naughty and eating fish & chips for dinner! NRL starts tonight ...
    so GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!! I found a cowboys size 1 jersey for Nina on Ebay which I'm gonna get for her, how cute

nina is too cute, Jack got the same walker for xmas

OMG.. Nina is so cute! I cant wait until Alexander can sit up like she does!

Ah crap! Dinner! I knew something was missing!
    Though we did have nachos at youth group...and I bought my carload of girls slurpees. They were such good sports tonight.

Talked too much though (I know, I know, you're all very surprised), and I've got a sore throat. Might go to bed! xo

Rach.. no i havent heard of it but might have a look out for it. Can you get it at chemists? or health stores?

Jodi.. yeh when looking at the pic of you in the Hospital yeh for sure. Oh how cute!! Would love to get one for Jesse but DH and i go for different teams.. he goes for St George and i go for Manly.. might have to get one of each! Mum nitted him a beanie of each before he was born.. so cute!

Nelle.. Sound slike a great night!

Ness.. oh this may be TMI.. but i squeezed my boobs last night and had a drop of something or rather come out of either of them! Does that mean theres possibly still milk in them?? After stopping breastfeeding like 6 months ago??

Jess woke at 3.30am again this morning.. then 5am.. then 6am.. ahhh why does he keep waking and rolling over, crying and then when i roll him back he's out again! Not like he's hungry and wants food or something as he goes straight back to sleep. And he normally sleeps either on his side or tummy (whether i roll him back or not) so its not like thats a shock to roll over.. very strange!
    Ok.. have stopped taking the pill.. had another migrain this morning. Do you think thats ok to stop half way through a cycle? Might mean i get a breakthough bleed early but if its gonna stop the migrains it doesnt bother me.

Oh hey.. someone a little while ago was telling me about a good site to chart.. does anyone know it? Im going to start charting now so i know when is the good and bad times of the month to DTD.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 17th, 2007 at 08:09 AM. Reason: I forgot something!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS ALEXANDER!
    HAPPY 7 MONTHS EITHAN!

kel - I stopped taking the pill halfway through my cycle. I know they say you shouldn't, but oh well! And what is it with Jesse & Nina waking at the same times and doing the same thing! Nina was 2am, 4.30 & 6am, all the times cause she had rolled over and was trying to escape lol
    Dunno about the charting website, maybe ask the girls in the TTC thread?

nelle - bed at 11.30, bit early isn't it!!

Gotta get stuck into cleaning the house now, Heath's home and I've made a list of what we need to do.
    bbl when it's all done

Thanks Jodi, you must be so organised and have everyones bday's written down. I need to get organised with that too.

Anyway Happy 7 months Eithan
    Happy 6 Months Alexander

Sorry for not many personals, I am feeling pretty craphouse at the moment.

Maz-Huge hugs, I hope everything has settled down.

Kell-My boobs leaked everynow and again when I wasnt BF and that was 3yrs after I had Bella, and I only BF her for 5mths. My obgyn said that once you have had a baby it's quite normal to have it happen. So maybe go to you gp and let him know that you can express a few mls when you try and are really interested in getting the tablet to help bring on lactation, if your gp doesnt know then ask if there is another dr who would know. Goodluck with it all.

Nelle-Tassie is great, it is the best place to bring up children. If you are interested in finding out more feel free to email me with as many questions as you like. Yes I have lived here all my life. I grew up on the west coast and then moved to Hobart area when 11. I have been most places so I should be able to answer most of your questions. Hope little River is being good for you.

ugh sorry no more, I am feeling sick.

Love

HAPPY 6 MONTHS ALEXANDER!
    HAPPY 7 MONTHS EITHAN!

Cool.. thanks Jodi.. found that fertility friend website.. will give that a go.

Thanks Helen.. thats a good idea as i didnt know what id say.. Just going to see whether Jess will latch on then might just do that. Thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Oh hey.. someone a little while ago was telling me about a good site to chart.. does anyone know it? Im going to start charting now so i know when is the good and bad times of the month to DTD.
    I use Fertility Friend Kell. Its free

Quote Originally Posted by *Annie* View Post
    OMG.. Nina is so cute! I cant wait until Alexander can sit up like she does!
    Ditto to everything! Ah I see Im not the only one to let their bub have tummy time in the bath..........I got so sick of wrestling with him to make him stay on his back

Im noticing a trend with the after birth pics of the Mama's - I look the crappest yet I had the easiest birth??????

Well. Last night was shyte but I wont go into why. Lets just say I had two children not one, one of whom had a temper tantrum and flung things around my house. 2 guesses who it was He is doing a parade through town today so he wont be home til later this arvo. We're supposed to be going out for birthday drinks with friends tonight (its a spouse's birthday) and he wanted me to find a babysitter - yeah right on St Patricks Day???? So guess we'll take Jett along and only go for one or two.

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast