Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #37

We have forward crawling!!!!!!!!! He bunny hops forward now which is so cute, but heck is he faster than usual! Ive been running around like a chook with its head cut off trying to keep him out of stuff. This weekend is babyproofing time I think.

Whoaaaa Jett! That's great! Well Riv would say a hello to all those active busy babies, but he's sleeping on his rug sucking his thumb.
    He might never crawl, he's too laid back for all that moving stuff.

So I'll be quick since he's snoozing and pop on properly later, after I grab a shower!

Helen! Are you sick too? Hope you guys are all taking care of yourselves!

Jodi, with the resettling, I wait for the yelling to escalate. There's hello I'm awake yelling, which often turns into thumb sucking and then silence. Then there's hello I'm awake yelling and then Is anybody there yelling. So I send Rans in to do the checks. Like Is he cold, is he dirty, is he on his tummy, is his nose blocked, is his fontenalle sunken (dehydrated).
    Rans goes in so Riv doesn't smell my milk (well that's what I tell Rans from my warm snug bed anyway ). Rans also has this no nonsense, no nighttime cuteness or chatting attitude, River picks up that he really should be asleep. Where if I go in, he lights up and gets quite upset when I leave without giving him a snack. The rule is, if Randall can't resettle Riv (and he usually can), then I'll feed him, and he'll always go to sleep after that.

Well. Mum just called to talk about nothing for 7 minutes, so I'd better RACE to the shower. xo

HAPPY 7 MONTHS NINA!!!!

I have read all the posts, but I've got Heath home today and he's annoying me at the moment so I'll have to come back a bit later

Just a quicky to say hello ladies. I missed out heaps ($HIT!)
    Still bleeding but still pg so dont know whats going on...not thinking aobut it anymore. Ive been sewing up a storm so thanks to all that have pmed me in regards to taggie blanket..Its helped take my mind of all this yuckiness.
    AnnaT and Kell - did you guys want one aswell? A blanket that was not offering the other at the moment
    Nessa - looking into the taggy ball thing after having a chat with my brain Anna.
    Anna - so gald you got your taggie blanket today only took aweeek PMSL
    Bel - how are ya honey?
    Shell - Are you still trying to organise a meet up in Vic?
    Caddie - hope your scan went hell hon..thining of you
    Rikki - have you got your taggie yet?
    Kell - hav eyou done any scrapbooking lately? I just cant get into it at the moment.
    AnnaT - PMSL at trying to put all those things into your focus...there's always the option of a roof rack..hehehhe
    Rach - Ive been heating formula in the microwave with all 3 kids and now im pooping that i might have hurt them....god its warm water in cup now - thanks for that info matie
    Hello you other chickens - hope your all well
    I cant get over how much all our darlings are changing in what seems over night. VY chases the cat. She drags herself, only crawls on the left side and drags the right side (lazy like her dad PMSL). Ive got vid footage of her trying to eat the cat's tail. might send it in to funniest home vid
    BBL moo moo is calling

HAPPY 7 MONTHS NINA!

Jodi - Did you get some sleep last night?

Maz - The taggie is great... Alexander loves it!

Shell - Xander is sleeping heaps better since I've topping him up with formula at night. I know heaps of people say it doesn't work, but it has for us. Now when (more like IF lately) he wakes during the night I just go in and cuddle him and back to sleep he goes. Fingers crossed it stays like this for a while. Yay for Ashs' commando crawling.

AnnaT- How cool for the forward crawling! Jett must be so much less frustrated now he goes in the direction he aims for.

Helen - Sorry to hear than you've got a crook household right now. Best wishes for speedy recoveries.

Rikki /Caddie - I dunno if it's too late notice, but I could make it tomorrow morning for a little bit of a catch up at Rikki's place. Can't stay too long tho.

xxx

OMG Happy 7 months El nino

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Rach - Ive been heating formula in the microwave with all 3 kids and now im pooping that i might have hurt them....god its warm water in cup now - thanks for that info matie
    crap I dont mean to worry anyone its just what midwives and CHN and what I had read said its the same as EBM shouldn't be reheated in micro sorry

anyway Jack is now officially slowing down inthe weight gain

weight : 8540grm approx 19lbs
    height : 68cm
    HC : 44.5cm

he is on the 75% for height and weight and nearly 90% for HC she is going to reveiw the HC next visit, not worried nephew had big head, turns out his mum has big head, so am guessing Jase has a big head too the other concern was he may have a slight turned eye, so we going to get that checked out, I haven't noticed it but my sister said she had something to do with the light reflection when you shine a torch in their eyes, where it reflects is slightly off with one eye, anyway bilo has ped eye guy once a month so better safe than sorry

ok gott go eat am hungry

crap forgot

HAPPY 7 MONTHS NINA

Oh wow, Nina is 7 months already! Happy 7 months!

Nessa- tell him if he is bored that there is plenty he can do- Vacuum, dishes, mop floors etc, my mum used to say it to us all the times as kids if we whinged bout being bored and then we'd go find things to do!

Anna**- thats fantastic he is sleeping better, I'm hoping with Xander and Nina being better sleepers that Ashleigh will follow, I just want to cut out her middle the night feed, I know she doesn't need it. maybe when Df is on holidays we can work on it by sending him in cause as soon as she sees me she wants booby. At the moment we are doing the whole cutting down the time on the boob method.

maz- Still organising, I'm thinking maybe early May? Cause I think most of us are busy during April. maybe first weekend?
    Nelle/ AnnaT- what you both think bout first weekend of May? I think its the 5th (sat).

AnnaT- yay on Jett crawling, clever boy.

Got mothers group shortly, just gotta wait for Ash to wake, seeing as she was hard to settle I am not going to disturb her.

Haha Shell, every time you realise you have mother's group soon, I realise that I've missed mine!! Time flies! Today feels like a Monday too, since I was so busy yesterday so that felt like a weekend!
    I got caught up watching kids tv...

Can't think of anything wrong with the first weekend in May Shell! Sounds fun!

And my mum used to say the same thing Shell! Ness, just tell him if he's not busy, there's some stuff you need help with. Good on him if he helps you, but more often then not he might discover he's got his own things to do

Make sure you're eating well and all that Mazzie, if you're still losing blood.

Big hello to everyone! My brain is mush right now, but I've enjoyed reading about you all, keeping up to date on how you're all going. I'm so glad we all have each other
    Righto, Rans is home. Better go give him some attention xo

HAPPY 7MTHS EL NINA!

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post
    Nelle/ AnnaT- what you both think bout first weekend of May? I think its the 5th (sat).
    Is good for me Shell!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    AnnaT- How cool for the forward crawling! Jett must be so much less frustrated now he goes in the direction he aims for.
    Yes its much less frustrating for both of us but now he's moved on to something else He chucks a tanty because he constantly asks for "dad-dad" and I keep telling him "he's not home yet!" then we get tears and alot of yelling.

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    AnnaT and Kell - did you guys want one aswell? A blanket that was not offering the other at the moment
    AnnaT - PMSL at trying to put all those things into your focus...there's always the option of a roof rack..hehehhe
    I emailed you about the taggie blankets Maz, did ya get it? If not will re-email it to you but I would def like one for Jett! As for fitting all that stuff in my Focus, roof racks would be no good for me, the car is taller than me I couldnt reach the roof if I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Whoaaaa Jett! That's great! Well Riv would say a hello to all those active busy babies, but he's sleeping on his rug sucking his thumb.
    He might never crawl, he's too laid back for all that moving stuff.
    Be very VERY thankful Nelle. The moving stage SUCKS.

Not sure if I told you but Jett took another dive roll off the couch yesterday. he was snoozing on there so I was running around doing stuff and next thing I hear giggling. I quickly ran into the living room to put him on the floor so he wouldnt fall off, only to discover he was already on the floor, a metre from the couch playing with his blocks on his playmat. Not a whimper, nothing just a big smile when he saw me. This kid is def going to take after his Dad and join the Army. I can just see him jumping out of planes and doing covert operations. Either that or he'll be joining the [email protected] team

Happy 7 Months Nina

Hope everyone is doing well. Just quickly before I go. Eithan rarely poo's in his nappy anymore, he has a preference for doing it during nappy free time when I am running around doing stuff and not noticing. At the moment it is diarrhea. So ewwww.

Anyway.

Love

Happy 7 months Nina!!

So who has bought easter eggs!! They are everywhere and everytime i go to woolies i check them out and drop hints to hubby that i would rather just have a couple of blocks of cadburys than some eggs.. wonder if it will sink in!

I am buying Alexander a Bunnykins egg holder for easter this year.. i started a collection for Olivia and every easter and Christmas she gets a bunnykins ornament.. so off to peters of kensignton web site to choose it!

Oh Eithan.. cheeky boy! Giving your mummy all that extra work!

BBL..

Oh, and i have the cleanest floors in the world!
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; March 20th, 2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Helen

no easter eggs for me been eating too much chocolate am the same Annie would rather a couple of blocks taste better

oh what a great idea a ornament for easter

sorry bit busy to write!!
    Gday to all,will sit down and do some personals soon

ok, I'm back, Heath is busy watching TV and not annoying me ATM.

annat - re: TTC #2 - you guys just gonna put it on hold ATM or you don't think you're up to trying again?
    And for Jett crawling and jumping off couches (and thinking it's funny)!!!

nessa - how'd your hair go, did you do anything drastic?

shell - YAY on Ashleigh commando crawling, won't be long now!

maz - how are you feeling ATM? Hopefully the bleeding is nothing serious and goes away soon. It's good that you've found something to pre-occupy yourself with.

helenp - eeeewwwwwwww at the pooing during nappy free time, with diarrehea!!

caddie - how are you feeling, getting any better? And how did you go yesterday?

anna** - nina slept pretty good last night, after she eventually went to sleep! It was like she'd drank a bottle of red cordial, she was so hypo.

As for the easter eggs, I love chocolate but not too much of it, so only buy a small amount. Heath has shocking farts after eating chocolate so he's banned from having easter eggs.

Hi to everyone I've missed, I'm starting to get hungry so gonna raid the kitchen, even though it's dinner time soon. bbl

Helen - PMSL...sorry but I think Vy and Eiothan are exchanging 'how to annoy mummy' idea's. Vy did her 4th one all over the carpet and decided it would be fun to lay on her back and do a Pooh Angel...all this with m/s
    AnnaT - no email honey..sorry
    Jodi - been keeping my mind of everything buy sewing, that way if im pi$$ed I can hit the sewing machine.
    Bought all my easter eggs and little present for the boys. We only spend $20 on eggs and scatter them through the gardern saturday night so they can go on their egg hunt sunday morning. we also buy them something little, eg Nikolaus is getting 2 'cars' cars and Wilhelm is getting a slinky dog from toy story, Vy's getting a rabbit teddy. Jed and just want this little one to stay put and stop paying out on mummy already.
    Is anyone doing anything special with their families? My mum and dad will be in SA and I dont want to go back down to Melbourne with kids 4 days after coming home again. Might go on a picnic......

Not sure Jodi, still need to talk to DH about it. Its such a hard important decision to make you know?
    That said, a friend of mine wants to go overseas this year to Europe but she has no one to go with. I am so tempted to take out a loan and go on a kick @ss trip with her for a week or two, Jett will be fine being looked after by the inlaws. Not sure if Ry would go for the idea though.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast