Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #39

ok pics on website under album frocks and socks LOL

Rach.. haha love the frocks and socks pics.. esp the one with the manbag.. haha. Oh wow.. do they have any others? Im so star crazy atm.

Shell.. yeh suppose to be fine for the next few day which would be good. Hope its like it is today tomorrow.. sunny and a nice temperature.. not too hot and not too cold. Aww poor Ash. Yeh Grahame has it now and i think Jess is getting it too. Good luck with the house hunting!

Nessa.. hope the bday party was fun.. oh kids parties.. we'll all have them to go to soon!!

Everythings all good to go now for tomorrow. Just popped over to the IL's place. Theyve hired tables and chairs even! I told FIL not to over do it for himself. He's in the middle of chemo atm. But he just loves making us 3 (me, DH and Jess) happy.. silly man.

Have finally posted Jesse's birth story in the Birth Stories thread.. yeh 6 months later. Even now i get teary thinking about him coming into the world.. at the time it was more tears of pain lol, but still, couldnt imagine life without him now.

Rach.. haha love the frocks and socks pics.. esp the one with the manbag.. haha. Oh wow.. do they have any others? Im so star crazy atm.
    they are quite funny, the man bag is my hubby

shoes do you mean do they have any instock if so yes just got them in this week she said, Jack is size 3 but I got him 4 so he might still fit when he is walking

Oh Rach would you at all be able to get me a pair for Jess if i pay you the money and the shipping?

absolutly it is no big deal no probs will get them monday I trust ya to pay me after I psted them so I know how much postage is measure Jesse foot and I'll work out what size versus what Jacks feet

I'll take a pic side on so you can see the heart part but they are so cute, I'll do that now an dput on website K

PM or email [email protected] your details etc

ok uploaded to website under shoe album
    they are leather and suede

Oh wow thanks Rach.. will email you now

they weigh roughly 200grms in the box I could probably fit them in a prepaid satchel if I take them out of box will work out cheapest postage when I go to PO monday

Thank you thank you!! I love them!
    Dont worry you can trust me As soon as you know the costs ill transfer it.

Just sent the email.

cute shoes! Makes me wish i had a little boy!!
    Ruby and millana got colds,so snotty noses all round and me getting up every 2hrs the last 3 days!! Please let it end soon.I need a sleep.
    I have been making some baby memory boxes for some friends.Will post a pic when its finished.Its pretty cute.
    Happy naming day jesse tommorow.Hope it goes all smoothly.
    Hello everyone else.I better save my daugther.She only tolerates tummy time so much.She can roll back most of the time but gets fustrated as she wants to move.

Nelle - love the new picture!

Where is AnnaT???

Annat? I've done a little research, and she's been posting, but not in Sept since the locked thread, so she just might not have found her way to the new thread yet!!

We're pretty quiet in here today (apart from Kell and Rach!). Must have been busy today?

I've been around on and off,
    how was the meet up Nelle?

Caddie- Hope you get more than 2 hours sleep tonight. You must look like a zombie at the moment.

Kell- Enjoy the naming day tomor, I'm sure you'll have a great day.

I feel sick, just guts down all this pizza cause I was starving. But need to find room for my caramel cornetto, mmm lots of sugar and fats getting into me tonight!

Oh yeah the meetup was great fun, we had lunch together - it's always good to eat other people's cooking! When us Vic girls meet up we'll have to do a lunch or something!

caddie they have them in ruby red

well bridal shower was fun, kate loved my little gifts, jack behaved himself we only git in 20min ago, jase is still going strong can't see him doing much tomorrow, been at it since 8.30am now 11pm god help me

now i want jack to go down cause i had 2 west coast coolers andman

bad news though jack teeth are hurting him so igave him some panadol when we got in a the bottle leaked so i went to wash hands and he fell of the bed eeekkkkkk he is ok though but i feel horrible

though i would stick my ugly head in........been pretty busy and very slack.

well i cant really remeber what everyone has said, or been doing as i had PAGES to catch up on.

maz...hope you HAD a good time away
    nelle...glad you had fun with maz and lunch, i bet you too got on like a house on fire.
    kell....all the best for jesses day today
    caddie......hope millana and ruby get better soon
    shell..hope your tummy is ok after your pizza and cornetto......YUMMO.
    belle...i tried to send you those pics but for some reason this stupid pc wont let me, ill try again through my other email.

well the old girls brain has turned to mush......hi to everyone hope you all have a great weekend.

caitlyn has a cold and so much SNOT.......must be the weather for it.i have put a few pics of her on my photo site, mainly her as a complete GROT.

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS hit this week and my kids are with there dad for the whole holidays (chrissy is having a moment of jumping to the ceiling in complete joy!!!!) i have them for the whole holidays in july when im taking them to QLD. so i get one week off till craigs kids turn up on the second week!! ( there goes chrissy again, now she is doing some funny HAPPY dance!)

I know Ness just felt so bad

anyway the day has finally arrived and Jack had his first solids *eek* just farex but he seemed to enjoy it after the first what the heck is this thing in my mouth i made up 1 tsp farex to 2tsp formula, ended up using 3tsp formula, but he ate the lot, not sure if I should have given him that much I think he has abelly ache now as he is a bit wingy so might give him some infants friend nope has fallen asleep

anyway pics on website the first is solids 1 so they are in backwards order I think on site but too tired to fix now

wooooooooo go Annika

Rach i pm you
    I have also put some pics up of the baby memory box i finished.So cute.I hope my friend likes it.
    Wow annika crawling.Thats fantastic.Takes some pics nessa for us to see.
    Chrissy!! hello.We have the snotty's here too.Poor ruby hates getting her nose wiped.I think she feels like she is going to suffocate.Even when i do it quickly.Thankgoodness millana likes to blow her nose as her snots alot bigger.(LOL)
    Rach,jack is pretty good sitting up.Unfortunatley ruby is still unstable but she sat up in a bath chair today no probs and she thought she was the queen of sheba!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast