Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #41

Default Babies Born September 2006 #41

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

that is cute rach. ainsleigh loves clancy (our woofa) too... was the only thing she would roll for when she started moving.

we've just had a very lazy day here.... and geeeez it's been great!

I just had to share it was so friggin hilarious poor Harry though

Haha Rach, it looks like Jack had a great time!
    Eugh, I put Riv's nappies in the laundry and I can smell them! Might go wash them - gotta love that acrid teething wee smell!

I cant see it until I go around to my parents where they have broadband, but it definantly sounds hilarious Rach.

Nelle-better wash those nappies, night time power is cheaper. Well at least it is here in Tassie.

Eithan is sleeping really well and I am so ready for bed, but have to be easter bunny yet. Leith is watching a scary movie, and I cant watch them at all, so I am on here instead. The soundtrack is enough to make me cringe.

Talk to you all tomorrow or the next day.

Love

Hope yall have a fun easter tomorrow. Especially those with kiddies that are a bit older. Cant wait till that time for us.

So cold here tonight.. had to break out Jesse's new Elmo flannie jammies.. oh he looked so cute.

WOw so quiet.. i hope yall had a good nights sleep then!!

HAPPY EASTER!!

Hope yall get some yummy easter eggs and those with older kiddies have a fun easter hunt!!

We're going absolutely diddly squat today! yay! Might vacume but that will be it!!

Have a lovely day everyone.

Happy Easter everyone!
    We had good night last night, Ash woke for her 11:30 feed then slept thru til 6! Yay hope its the start of things to come!

Happy Easter everyone. Very quiet day here as Ainsleigh has a bad cold and nasty cough. Poor little thing.

Glad to hear you had a good nights sleep last night Shell.

hope everyone is having a good day so far

first a funny I got Jase and card from Jack and I, anyway when I got up there was a card on the change mat for me, so as I am openign I said to jase wasn't the selection of cards pitiful, (we had no daddy ones only friggin pooh bear ones for kids BTW I hate pooh bear stuff) anyway he goes your tellign the truth as I opened the exact same card he Jack and I had given him Jack and Jase gave me

anyway big news I'm going to be a aunty again due 12th dec but will be c-sect so late nov am thinking pink but as long as healthy is AOK with me, my sister she has 3 boys 8, 3 and 19mths

Happy easter everyone!
    I was up and down like a yoyo lastnight with ruby.She was moaning and not able to sleep.She finally went down at 3am with panadol.
    Millana and i went for haircuts.Millana has never been and i usually cut it.She was very well behaved and sat very still the whole time!! First time ever.lol.
    Poor ainsleigh!! Hope her cold is a short one.
    Sharleen im too scared to drink too much.I hate hangovers and use to get them alot.Im tame now.
    Ok ruby sqeeling.
    Ps went to zoo yesterday and it was great.Ruby slept most of the time and millana loved it.
    Will download some piccies later.

I didn't realise it was a new thread, and thought it was odd no-one was posting!!
    We've had a hectic weekend, nina thought it would be fun to have only a 30 minute sleep yesterday, which kept us busy. So today she's been sleeping ALL day! She'd wake up for an hour, then have a 2hr + sleep. She's got a runny nose and a fever ATM so giving her some panadol.
    Hope everyone has had a good easter, and don't eat too much choccies!!!

Hope everyone had a good day!
    We went out this morning to a nearby town for a stroll. Had a yummy meat pie for lunch, homemade ice cream for dessert and bought lollies at THE coolest and biggest lolly shop on earth! We went with Dhs workmate and his girlfriend who bought Jett a present - a cool Fremantle Dockers aqua-football. It was a nice day.
    Jett then had some choccy easter egg (and loved it!) and some spag bol for dinner (loved that too!) I think he's going to have Mama's sweet tooth and penchant for Italian food lol
    Now he is asleep. Hopefully until atleast 4am but I wont hold my breath.

Updated his webpage with piccies of him !STANDING! and eating choccy and spag bol.

WOW I can't believe how strong jett is!!! He certainly is in a hurry to be up and moving isn't he. I haven't tried nina on spag bog, should do it sometime.

Jodi - it is THE funniest thing to see them trying to slurp up spaghetti lol I cut it up so it was small enough to fit in his mouth. He managed to eat about 3/4 of what I put on his h/chair tray. He was orange from head to toe afterward so have a bath ready and waiting Yeah he is pretty strong for a 6.5mth old. I never expected it really even though I did everything a tad bit early for my age group, but Jett just seems to be months ahead. Im a lazy mother too, I dont put any extra effort into making him all smart and the like sooooooo it must be natural talent

PMSL Sharleen, I was going to coment on you av this morning , as I noticed it last night. But I didnt notice the big boobs LOL.

AnnaT-Your little man sure is in a hurry to be moving around. He sounds like he is doing so well.

Rikki-I hope that Ainsleigh is a lot better now.

Happy Easter to everyone.

I am soooo tired, Eithan did the every 3hrs thing last night. When will he start sleeping through!!!!!!

Love

Hello.. just a quicky have to go out this morning.

Hope yall had a great easter... Jess got chocolate custard from the easter bunny and loved it.

Are you gals starting your bubs on more chunky food now? also, how much do they eat at each meal? Jess is having roughly a jar at each meal just wondering if thats enough?

Ok gotta run.. have a good day!

Kell, well Jett is having normal food, no canned stuff. I just watch him with it and if it seems like he's having trouble eating it then I make it smaller. He has toast soldiers and fruit (usually two big bits of pear) for breakfast, yoghurt and more fruit for lunch and whatever we have at dinner OR some mashed potato.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast