Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #41

I do the same Rikki - mash with a fork now. I still use that TT food net thing to put bigger things in, Vy still gags at some things.
    Caddie - Ive stopped using jars of food now other than custard and fruit. My mum went nuts and bought so much of it that I refussed to buy anymore. I think Ive got 10 jars left and their all yeah fruit. I made my own custard yesterday and Vy pigged out to the max. She LOVES weetbix and zucchini. I dont like it when it comes out the other end though. Ahhh dark green pieces stuck to her cloth nappys. YUCK!
    Helen - go to the emergency department if your no better later tongiht or call an ambulance woman...im stressing here.
    Nesse - I was the same, never home on a thursday thru to sunday night. I am so screwwed if my kids take after me. PMSL, I'll probably be out partying with them and old man Jed can stay home.
    Going to have a shower and relax now. My darling brother found Jed's keys, 5 km away from my house. Jed left them on the back bumper of the 4WD and I went for a drive. WEll, my brother found them right were I over took a granny. They were all mangled bar the car key. THank god. Jed now owes him big time!
    I hear a glass of wine calling me
    Have a fab night girls
    xxmaz

sharleen - PMSL at your av! I have E cup boobs, so mine has to be bigger than yours!!

helen - good luck tomorrow

ness - nope don't want a grumpy husband, mine is behaving himself lately so I'll keep him for a little longer

ok, Nina is still being really fussy with her eating. She doesn't even try it, just refuses to eat. Although she'll eat if she can feed herself. I made a vegemite sandwich for her today after she refused for me to feed her, and she loved it. What are some things I can do??

Jodi- If she just likes finger type food, one suggestion is to mix vegies with mash potato and mash it all together then make like vegie patties with them, let it sit in the fridge overnight (this helps it stick together and won't crumble when you cook it) and then cook on frying pan and let it cool then try it with her.

maz- Eww I have images of zucchini after it has been thru the whole digestive system now!

rikki- That recipe was great, we had it for dinner tonight and was a big hit, Df and his friend both loved it, so simple and easy too.

Helen.p- Hugs to you. You are going to have to start putting yourself first. You really need to look after yourself. Keep up fluids especially to replenish what your losing BFing.

Well the last 3 days Ashleigh's arvo sleep has gone for over an hour instead of her usual 30mins, so hopefully she'll start having 2 big day sleeps rather than her catnaps.

Helen that BP is certainly out of whack.Either that machines wrong but ive never had a bp like that in all my nursing days! If u faint again i agree with maz and go hospital.
    I dont use bought food unless out but i just follow consistancy of the jars.Ruby loves the custards though!

Wont be back til Friday, hope everyone has a great week!!!!

shell - thanks for the suggestion, sounds great. I'll give it a go.

annat - have a great week.

well Nina slept great last night, only waking at 4.30 cause she had pooed, then back to bed. She woke at 6.30 extremely happy. Now she's on the floor in the lounge room trying to crawl, I reckon it won't be long now. She's starting to spot things that are out of reach and trying her hardest to get to them. It's so funny to watch. We encourage it and put her favourite toy or a dummy about a metre in front of her and laugh as she tries to get it. We're awful aren't we! But she has succeeded a few times now.
    We're having a lazy day today, it's miserable weather here so just kicking back in our pj's.

HAPPY 7 MONTHS JESSE!!!
    Omg where has my little baby gone??!?!?

Jodi.. It wont be long before she's jumping at those toys in front of her!

Helen.. oh i hope youre ok mate.. that would be aweful.. just take care of yourself ok.

Thanks for the food info. Had a brain wave last night and cooked up some rice.. am going to put some in Jesse's dinner tonight and see how he goes with lumps. Jodie259 has been so helpful and sent me some links with pictures so that will help a great deal. Might gab a few jars too like you Ness.

Shell.. thats great Ash is getting a good arvo sleep.. funny enough, Jesse is doing the same! Been sleeping in the arvo for about 1.5-2.5 hours! I almost died when he was still asleep after 2 hours the other day! So not like him. I tell ya, i bet these 2 are like kindred spirits or something! What one does, the other does too!!

Am going to pop out to Lindcraft and Spotlight this morning to see if anyone has a Sesame Street cot quilt! Then have to come back and bake FIL a birthday cake as its his birthday today and theyre coming over for dinner.

Hope yall had a good nights sleep. Jess only woke once then slept until 7.30am again.. he's starting to get good at this.

xx

Happy 7 months Jesse!
    ETA:
    Happy 7 months to Ruby (for the 8th)
    Happy 7 months to Savanna (for the 9th)
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 10th, 2007 at 08:35 AM. Reason: adding more b'days

Happy 7 months jess!!! What a big boy now!
    I was up at to ruby at 9pm,12pm,2am,4am,and now up at 6am and whinging.I dont know if its the teeth.Millana never was like this when her came through.Maybe its more painful for ruby but she aint a happy chappy at all the last 3days.The only time she cheers up is after panadol? But id dont want to give her too many doses.
    Oh well better give her cuddles.BBL.

morning all

Hope that you are feeling better Helen..

Happy 7 months to Jesse!!!

and Ruby for yesterday!

I have had about 2 hours sleep.. going to take the little man to the DRs at 10am.. little man was screaming most of the night.. so im a bit tired..

will BBL to update and re-read posts ! ive read them, but i cant think or remember what i have read,, im hopeless today

Just popping in to let you all know that little Ainsleigh was admitted to hospital and is on oxygen due to broncilitis... hopefully Rikki will be able to bring her little princess home today.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Ainsleigh!

Happy 7 months Jesse!
    Happy 7 months to Ruby (Sunday)
    Happy 7 months to Savanna (monday)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    Just popping in to let you all know that little Ainsleigh was admitted to hospital and is on oxygen due to broncilitis... hopefully Rikki will be able to bring her little princess home today.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Ainsleigh!
    :hugs: for Rikki and Ainsleigh gosh I hope she has a quick recovery

Oh no! poor ainsleigh and rikki.Thinking of you both.What a terrible time to happen with sam back too work.
    Ruby 7 months! i didnt even know! lol.
    Happy birthday to savanna too.

Oh god Rikki. I hope little Ainsleigh is okay. What a scare. Have you got family there to support you while Sam is away? :hugs: to both you and Ainsleigh and I'm hoping for a speedy recovery.

Annie- Hope Alexander is okay. Let us know what the Dr says. Has he got a temp?

caddie- Ashleigh was pretty bad when her first tooth came thru, I can feel another coming thru and she has been bit unsettled but nothing like her first tooth. Its funny how they can react so differently. You'll prolly feel a sharp tooth very soon.

Kell- Its so true, Jesse and Ash are always doing things together. When I move on with Ashleigh's solids I'll have to check out those links you got. We're just sticking on pureed at moment.

Jodi- Thats what we do too, we put things out like the remote control or water bottles, stuff she loves and she races to it, I tell you they get fast really quickly.

AnnaT- Enjoy your time away! See you when you get back.

Nothing new to report from me, just going to Aldi today to get some cheap nappies and get those cheap baby food. Then got mother's group this arvo. Might pop into baby bunting and check out things and see what interesting things I can get for Ash, I think shes getting bored with her present toys, I try to rotate them round but think she needs some new things to stimulate her.

Hoping Ains gets better super quick Rikki! At least with her in hospital you know she's got help to breathe and don't have to check on her every 4 seconds. Hope you can get some rest later on!
    Thanks for letting us know Anna.

Helen? Are you feeling better today? I'll have to give you an sms/buzz if I don't hear from you hey.

Happy getting older to all those bubs! (I can't start the standard of being specific because I can't for the life of me remember all those monthly milestones - heck, I missed River's 6months, I've got not much hope with yours! But I'm glad they're all getting bigger, stronger, smarter and older! )

Hmm I don't know Ness? Is it bothering her? I'd take her to the dr if she's having trouble breathing clearly.

Annie! I hope your little man's alright? Do you think it was his teeth bothering him, or something else? Let us know what the dr says, and I sure hope you can catch up on sleep sometime!!

Well Riv slept to 9:15ish today, which I needed since I didn't get to sleep til about 1:30 or after, who knows why. I plopped him in his cot just for a second while I did something before I put him on his rug, but he wanted to stay there, so he's still there, I can hear him playing with something crackly. He's got a bit of a thing for crackly toys!

Hope Ainsleigh gets better soon. Let Rikki know we're all thinking of her anna.

And good luck to you too anna** for Xander's head scan.

ness - nina has something similar but like nelle said, unless her breathing is affected, or she seems to be in discomfort, then just giving her some demazin/dimetapp or similar should do the trick. I also have a eucalyptus vapouriser which works a treat.

nelle - I had to write it all down cause I keep forgetting everyone, and sometimes people's names too! I'm so slack aren't I.
    ETA: just read your blog, lookin good!
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 10th, 2007 at 11:02 AM. Reason: blog

Oh dear Ainsleigh i hope youre ok poor pet.. Jesse & my thoughts and prayers are with you and your mummy.

And Xander we're praying for you today too sweety.. hope everything turns out well with your scan and the doctor tells your mummy you are going to be the next Einstein!

Have to run... Just called Parramatta Target and they have Sesame Street cot quilts!!!! wwoooooo!!!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; April 10th, 2007 at 11:46 AM.

OMG RIkki and Ains - Anna give them my best wishes please.
    Caddie - honey you so sound like you need a break or a good nights sleep. Big hugs.
    Happy 7 months to Jesse, Ruby darling for yesterday and for sweety Savannah. My god were the hell is the time going....im starting to have second thoughts about having number 4. dont tell Jed. IM liking ht eflow of things at the moment and I feel like if I have another it might rock the boat IFYKWIM. Chrissy any advise matie??
    BBL my boys are fighting

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast