Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #41

thanks girls... after a four hour nap this afternoon (i managed to get in two hours myself) i thought i'd have a hard time getting her down tonight... but straight to sleep. think she's happy to be home i'm so lucky to have so much support while sam is away. my neighbour cooked me dinner tonight, and loaned me a steam humidifier for her room.... and my online friends have been wonderful too! will try and get on tmw and won't be so much about me!

have a good night girls xx

Well what a day... nothing like being covered in Spew!! At least Alexander is asleep for the moment!

Shell – I buy the food and nappies from Aldi as well. (Well at least until I go Cloth 100%) I find that our Aldi has little choice as well, maybe only 4 choices in the jars and tins... I always grab the oatmeal and muesli jars (Alexander loves them... and I can’t be bothered making that stuff myself!!)

Jodi – YEAh for Nina crawling! It’s such an exciting time watching them go from being so frustrated to actually getting around... hope that you enjoy your quiet night while Nina is asleep!
    Ambz – Savannah looked so cute with the newspapers! Love her new ticker photos
    Belle – Hope that your day got better
    Maz – hope that Wilhelm enjoyed his sausage rolls... send him my way and ill give him some Easter eggs... they are breading in the cupboard! LOL Nikolas having a Fat day... just what are the girls his age teaching him!
    Sharleen – cheeky girl... you had better watch out! Or you’ll get a Xmas surprise! Just checked your web and its working for me...
    Rikki – hope that you enjoyed your cuddles in bed and that Ains is feeling better

Hopefully we will all have good nights sleep tonight! It’s getting colder of a night time whats everyone dressing bubs in... Is anyone else still wrapping the babes... or is it just me!
    Oh and I have added more photos to my website... Check it out and you’ll see my little man munching on his broccoli!

Rikki- Glad to hear you and Ainsleigh are doing well. Poor little bubs, its so awful when they are unwell isn't it. Must've been so scary for you. Its great to hear she is on the mend now.

Belle- Good to see your still lurking around. I'm proud of you working so hard to get thru this tough time.

Annie- I dress Ashleigh in jumpsuit and sleeping bag, shes never been into being wrapped and I can't use blankets cause she ends up everywhere and anywhere in her cot.

Nessa- I want to be in the KK, will get around to sending my details, I am so slack sometimes.

Hmm, I can hear Ashleigh, shes waking abit too early tonight! I guess if I feed her now I can go to sleep myself.

Goodnighth girls!

firstly before I forget Nessa I'll be in the baby KK but I dont know if I have you email mines [email protected]

Jacks eyes are perfect he could see what CHN and dr meant but beleives after doing further test is due to shape of eyes and still having that flat baby nose bridge, if I am still concerned at 12 mths to come on in he is happy to see me, also Jack has no signs of being far sighted his optical nerves and retinas are nice and healthy

and I back to bed, OMG Jase and I ares so silly we gothome from darts at 11.40pm very late night, Jack was in a great mood and wanted to play *LOL* anyway at 12.30am I offered him a bottle and he went to sleep, so we went to bed well at 2.30am TMI we *DTD* and OMG we are both so tired, Jase has taken a sickie, I'm only up cause had to pee LOL, Jack is still out to it I hope for a bit longer anyway ya all needed to know that hey LOL

also I finally did it got hair cut, she wouldn't cut it short she took about 4 inches off, just sits below shoulders and she put a littlelayer thru it, and all I need to do is scrunch with a bit of product and it looks like I have had a spiral perm thru it 6 months ago, so pretty I actually wore it out last night something I never do is alwasy pulled back in a bun, funny thing when I got home from hairdressers jack was in his bounce bounce and jase was in shower jack gave me 3 weird looks before he would acknowledge it was me LOL

CTYL

Nessa i will be in the KK too please.You have my email so email me and i will sned details to you mate!!
    Rach,got the skirt! its really cute.Cant wait for her to wear it and when she does will stick a pic up.
    Hiya belle!! remember 2 steps forward,one step back but eventually you will win this battle.My friend had heaps of personal issues from the past and when she had her first was very similar to you.She also had a problem in that she thought she was dying and anything she found wrong with herslef shed be off to the drs.And that was hard as she dont drive! Anyway,with meds and therepy she improved and with her 2nd bub she didnt get the postnatal and other issues.So im sure you will get well and thinking of you.
    MMM,well really bored.Might take the girls to the shops but we will see.Yesterday was funstation and had a really good time.Millana was jumping ton the jumpy castle and dancing to "ice,ice baby" at the same time.It was really funny.
    Uploaded more pics if anyone wants a squizz.

caddie - wow I can't believe how much Millana looks like Bindi Erwin! And that photo of you and the girls is gorgeous! Ruby has such a gorgeous smile, as does Millana.

OMG caddie, how can you be bored at 7am! I am still so tired... Ainsleigh is still asleep (thank goodness, she was exhausted and woke up for three hours between 8 - 11 last night, most unlike her) I think the humidifier might have helped, as she does not sound as wheezy this morning.

I'll be in the KK nessa, i sent you thru my details when you first mentioned it. do you need them again?

glad to hear that jack's eye is fine rach.

sorry to hear your kidlets have been sick annie, hope they're better today.

good luck with the house painting sharleen... we had ours done when i was pg, and it really changed the feel of the house.

hello everyone else... better go and do some of the housework that has been left for the last few days.... when i came home to get clothes etc the first morning, the tv and all the lights were on... dinner was still on the stove (i'd turned the stove off)... nothing like rushing out of the house thinking you'll only be a few hours at the most!

Just a quick one to say good morning and have a nice day. Am off to see a friend and her 1 month old (the one who was in the same bed as i had Jesse at the hospital).

Nessa i emailed you back before do you want me to email again? re the KK?

Ok have a good one!

Nessa have i sent you an email re the KK thing?? i cant remember i want to be in it of course!

I want in on the birthday KK too.. my email is bikergrrl79 @ hotmail.com (minus spaces)

jacks left middle front tooth has cut 4 teeth now

ness sent email

Back from Sydney a day early. Mother troubles, long story. Too tired to read through or update right now, Jett has a bad cold, AF arrived a day early (!*^#@ is my comment on that) and Im tired from the drive.

See you tomorrow.

we are hoping to head of to Agnes tonight be back 20th have a great week girls

wish us luck we are heading down to brisbane to have a look at some boats, jase wants to upgrade so we can take Jack out without to much worry

catch ya all then

Nessa - Alex still has a huge fontinel.. just emailed you my details

Rach - have fun, how long are you in Brisbane for, im on the Gold Coast maybe we could catch up for a coffee.. ill drive to you if you like?

AnnaT - hugs to you, give us the details tomorrow after you have rested

xoxo
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; April 12th, 2007 at 05:16 PM.

Rach.. wow that would be a hard bite then for Jack and his 4 teeth!! Careful you dont get chomped!

AnnaT.. hop eyou get some good rest.

Ness.. will have a look when he wakes up.. from memory i think its still there.. doesnt it close after or around a year old?

Just had my hair chopped! so short! Well not really, just below my shoulders but havent had it that short in years! Its great though!!

Hmm I think a tooth is trying to get thru here. Poor Ashleigh was just beside herself this morn. I put her down for her nap she started crying then screaming and nothing helped, gave her bonjella, panadol, she even refused booby which she never does unless there is a prob, finally she fell asleep in my arms from exhaustion.

We been out to DFO to buy Df birthday presents, new runners, jeans and trakky pants. I tell you he is like a chick he tried on all these different ones and I had to see how they looked etc but I know if it was other way around he'd be telling me to get the first thing I try on!

Kell- i cut my hair short too couple months back, I always had long hair but so much easier with a baby to get shorter (esp when they're pulling it).

Nessa- Ash still has a small spot. Oh and I've e-mailed you my details.

Rach- Enjoy your weekend.

AnnaT- Hugs, hope everything looks brighter in the morning.

rikki- Hows little Ainsleigh going? Feeling alot better?

Sharleen- How nice you'll return to a lovely painted home.

Have to say Ashleigh is doing well with her solids today, she still having only 2.5 tablespoons (don't know if that amount is normal or smaller than others) but she is spreading her BF's out longer to 3.5 hours! Thats great for her, most days its 2.5-3 hourly.

kel - you got pics of that new hairdo?

rach - have fun in brissy and WOW on 4 teeth! Go Jack!

annat - hugs. That's a shame your time away didn't turn out too good. And bummer about AF arriving! Hopefully Jett has been a good boy for you.

Well I have some fantastic news ... I have FINALLY lost some weight, and can fit into my favourite jeans! I haven't been able to fit into them for 2 years now, so very proud of myself.

hi girls,
    shell - ainsleigh is doing much better thanks. still wheezing, but has had another big sleep today. she is eating about a cup of food a meal now, which combined with being sick is leading to a big afternoon nap. i just did a big cook up of anna's lentil recipe and polenta fingers (i had to ring anna from woolies to find the polenta, she could not help so went to the help desk... it's in the health food aisle if anyone else is looking!!!)

jodi - yay on fitting in to your favourite jeans. hmmm, i should be on the treadmill, but i have a ripper headache. guess the stress of the last few days is catching up with me.

damn, everyone else is on a differnent page... so hello! sorry to hear your trip went crapola annat, and have a good trip rachel.

i put a pic of princess in hospital up on my webpage....http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...04-07_0756.jpg she just looks so sad

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast