Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #45

Ok I absolutely CANNOT read the transcript lol You gals are too crazy on MSN chat nights to be able to decipher it all sooooooooo could someone either msg it to me via MSN or email me the gist of the convo and what all this stuff is with Sharleen ?

ok, HUGE vent coming up girls, sorry ...

well as you know, Heath has bought a motorbike so he can get back into motorcross. He'll be doing this almost every weekend as it looks, starting on Mothers Day! The weekend after that I was organising to have a bbq for my b'day on the sunday, cause that's the day it suits everyone, but he's racing then too!! So now it seems that not only am I looking after Nina all week, I don't get any help on the weekends too.
    I haven't said anything, because to be honest, I don't think there's any point, he's spent so much on this bike, that in a way I want him to ride it, so he gets his money's worth. What do you suggest I do, just go with flow? I'm really peeved ATM.

Jodi - Fair enough he should use his bike, but Mother's Day???? I'd be fuming as it's hardly your idea of a great Mothers' Day is it? He better have something REALLY special planned for you afterwards - and I would expect not to hear a single whimper about how sore/tired he is either.

Jodi, I'd write down your main arguments/problems and share with him - write them down so you don't ramble (I do this when I feel Rans isn't listening).
    Maybe he can take off one Sunday a month or so, so occasionally you have a whole weekend to yourselves. Tell him about Mother's day, and your birthday, say, I know you're super excited about your awesome bike, but explain that you had plans/events coming up before this, and can he help you reschedule them?
    Getting his money's worth from the bike is great, but it's not more important than your family time. Let him know how you feel at least, I reckon.

Thanks nelle & anna. I'm going to talk to him about mothers day & my b'day. They were my biggest concerns. It's my first every Mothers Day, and I'm a little sad that he won't be around to share it with me, especially as he's the one that is suppose to be doing it all for Nina.

Have a word to him Jodi... you might find he just doesn't "get" how important your very first ever Mothers' Day really is.

anna, that was exactly it! I spoke to him in bed last night about it, and he just didn't realise what it meant to me. So we've come to an agreement, we'll be celebrating Mothers Day on Saturday, and he'll go riding on Sunday. He'll be leaving at around 5am on Sunday, and not home till 7 or 8pm that night, so that day is definitely out.
    And to top things off, they'll be starting to do overtime soon, which means he'll be working Saturday mornings. The overtime is great, cause of the extra money, but it means I'll only see him on Saturday afternoonsn. Apparently he won't be racing every Sunday, but when he's not, he'll be practicing. I just hope we can find a medium with it all.

ok, whinge over, thanks for listening

We had a good night last night, better than on Saturday night. I left the chat early cause someone decided that they wanted to play with mummy and daddy, at midnight! Thank gawd though that it only lasted for 20 minutes and she went back to sleep.
    We have swimming lessons this morning, we had to miss last week cause I was too tired, and sick, so very excited to be going again!

I hope that you can sort everything out Jodi.

Ok this is a personal for everyone in this forum. I just need to apologise for not being able to get on here as much lately. A few ladies may be feeling left out of things, well I just cant seem to get to everyone lately, but by no means does this mean that I dont care. So even though I am not around as often ladies, please know that I still value all of your opinions and still care about all of you and your problems and joys in life.

About me- Some of you might remember that we had problems with some land that we were buying. Well half of the reason I collapsed was from the stress of needing to back out of the contract and worry about everything. Well good news the contract lapsed and we were able to cancel it without any out of pocket costs. We have now put an offer in on another one (much nicer) and we are waiting to hear back from them today.
    I have also been in the process of starting up my own business (top secret atm sorry), Leith and I have been in discussion about money etc and we have just decided that we will be concentrating fully on building a house as soon as possible. So I have set all of my researching aside for now. We are still fixing up our house for sale asap after the land sale goes through. Then we will be renting and trying to build as quickly as possible. We are going to be doing most of it ourselves so I have sooo much I have to do at the moment.
    Then normal family life in general keeps me from saying hi more often. Eithan still wakes through the night quite often. His teething is really starting to get to him, he still hasnt got any teeth. I have soo much washing, it is getting cold so taking longer to dry. Plus mon and tue I have 2hrs school for Bella in the afternoon, which is frustrating because I am only home for 45mins then I have to go back and pick her up and generally it is only enough time to feed Eithan and maybe get a little time to myself before it all starts again.
    On a positive note Eithan is saying mum and occasionally nan and dad.

So last thing I am thinking of all of you and hope that things are going really well.

Love

Smile

Good morning everybodee,

Am a happy little chappy this morning coz Rick fixed our computer modem!!! We don't need to buy a new one. YAY. We have house insurance coming up so we are not buying anyhting at the moment.

Have been on Mi-Vitalitys In-Liven all weekend and feel brilliant! So much energy.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. We went out to Luddenham Model Park yesterday, had a bit of a picnic and just relaxed together.

On the home front, hoping today is the first day that i don't breastfeed until my next baby comes along. Feeling kinda sad about it but also releived as I have been able to go through 2 weeks without Mastitis! That is the first time since the beginning of Feb.

I would love to join your chats on sat nights. Unfortunatley I can't. I have told Rick Sundays are family day REGARDLESS and so his come back was minimum computer use on Weekends and no forum chats etc at all. Fair enough I guess Am I able to have the transcrips emailed to me? If not, I understand as I have only been back for a bit.

Read all the weekend posts.
    Helen, Hope your business is what you dream of! Good on ya!
    Jodi, hope you can find a medium too! Rick is right into his gas cars, costs $$$ and is time consuming, esp when he is not around and DS is being a little bugger.
    Nessa, Welcome to the world of 7-monthers.
    Rach, Bailey screws his face up everytime on the first mouthful. Does not matter if its cereal or a treat like custard or his fav (tune and mash spud) and then he's like, 'okay, I will eat it'. Good for a laugh everytime.

Good morning to everyone else, sorry for another long post. Imagine actually talking to me

Morning all
    Had a nice day at the school fair yesterday, my nephew was addicted to the giant slide they had but at $3 a go we had to limit the turns!

Vixstar- I should try that In-Liven stuff, I so lack energy, motivation just feel exhausted all the time, it does seem expensive though but I guess the benefits make up for the cost.

Helen.p- I felt exhausted just reading your post, good luck with it all. And I hope that top secret business of yours takes off, how exciting. We are looking for a house at the moment and that is stressful enough!

Jodi- i don't really have my Df around on Sundays (he is always hung over) so I make sure Sat he spends time with us and I sleep in and he has to do the main looking after of Ashleigh. Its hard cause I'm with her all week then sat night and sun its just me I need some time. We prolly gonna celebrate mothers day sat too, I told him I want breaky in bed and I aint doin a thing!

AnnaT- If no-ones e-mailed you yet I will try to do it this arvo or when Ash goes down for a nap.

Rach75- Lol at Jack! I wonder if its the peas he hates or the parsnip!

Maz- I will walk to bank today if weather stays okay and pop the money in.

gotta go give ash breakfast shes in my lap whinging now

Helen.. oow the business sounds exciting!

Vixstar.. oh well.. hope the mastitis can now clear up for you and you can get your boobs back in order for bubba #2

Jodi.. yeh tell him your concerns and why its upsetting you.. then try and work something out.. like you get a week where he does everything, cooking, cleaning etc, when hes home?

Shell.. oh glad the day cleared up for you. Wow $3 a go! How expensive its it now.. back when we were kiddies it woulda been like 50c!

Well all i can say is omg.. the Horny Goat Weed is doing wonders!! Ive got that feeling back like im new in my relationship and DH is just turning me on something crazy! I feel like im in that honeymoon stage again! And DH is just loving it! And guess what! Last night we even DTD and it DIDNT HURT!!!!!! OMG! So i think all this time the reason it hurt so much is because i was so tense and scared it would hurt! So it did. It didnt hurt at all, not even a tiny bit!!!! This is the first time in nearly 8 months we have DTD and i havent had any pain!! But i am ovulating atm and made DH pull out but heres hoping i still dont get pregnant from this!! Im only taking 1 tablet per day, they say you can take up to 3! Gawd dont think i could be doing that, id be humping everything in site!

Have a good day yall.

Lol Kell bout the humping everything in site! Thats great though its working so well, maybe after I finish BFing I'll have to start on some and get Df to take some too!

like you get a week where he does everything, cooking, cleaning etc, when hes home?
    only in my dreams kel !!!

helen - great to hear from you. I understand that your a busy woman, so pop in whenever you can. Good luck with business venture when you decide to kick it off. And good luck also with the block of land today. Let us know how that goes. Lucky you were able to get out of the other contract without out of pocket expenses. Poor Eithan, hopefully his toothypegs come through soon.

vixstar - I've just started taking a multi vitamin and it's working wonders too. Bummer about not being able to chat with us, but I understand family come first.

shel - if only we lived closer together, then we could spend our lonely days together!

kel - oooohhhhh, you never know, that eggie may have gotten through anyway!! I hope the honeymoon stage lasts a little longer.

swimming was fabulous! Nina is knackered so she's back in bed now

hi girls,
    we have had a crappy few nights... think i need to get the brauers out. ains woke up just as i got offline, for two hours then again at about 2am but crashed straight away after bonjella and a bum whack. last night same thing, was still awake at midnight, so i was getting frustrated and took her in to bed with me, but woke in a panic at 4am as i did not know where she was. moved her back to her cot, but gave me such a fright i was awake for ages. consequently zombie here, but she seems wide awake

vixstar - the chats are absolutely mad... you'll probably retain your sanity by staying away!! i've emailed you re the shirt too.
    helen - great to see you. good news about the block, and good luck with your venture.
    anna**- how's my favourite little mans ears?
    annat - hope your hangover has left well and truly by now!
    kell - yay on being such a horny goat!!!
    jodes - glad you enjoyed swimming and sorted out the motorcross stuff with heath. boys just don't get it, do they? hope he spoils you rotten on saturday. sam will actually be home on mothers day, but down south visiting his son. as it is SS's bday, I told him Ains and I will come and he can spoil me for mothers day while we are away. mmmmmm bfast in bed.
    shell - glad the weather cleared for you to go to the fete. was raining so hard here it woke ainsleigh up.
    nelle, belle, maz, shelley, chrissy, nessa, ambz, annie, caddie, rachel and anyone i've missed, hello! will get to you girls next time!

ETA Sharleen - I am so sorry that people are playing such childish primary school games and interfering in your life. I really hope we can keep in touch, but understand your decision to withdraw. Take care xxxx

Oh Sharleen.. im so so sorry it has come to this and whoever sent it i hope youre feeling really guilty right now as you had no right!!!!! I dont get angry often but this is just BS! And i hope Karma does its job when it comes to you!

Sharleen.. if i can do anything just let me know.. but i do understand how you are feeling.. im feeling some chills too that someone here who, even though i dont know you all personally, i feel somewhat i do.. but that someone id like to think was a good friend and ive some what spent some time with may be a fraud?? or such a sneak!

If you can keep in touch in anyway, please do.. but i do hope things sort themselves out.. dont forget that you are a very important person in this world.. Ambah is just gorgeous and in the end, you are a great mummy.. dont let anyone ever make you believe anything different.

xx

Ps.. HAPPY 8 MONTHS AMBAH!

sharleen - I am very sorry that it has come to this. You have been here from the very beginning, and just like everyone else, has every right to able to come here and chat with us.
    Now I fully understand that this forum is a public, and anyone can read it, but someone has directed sharleen's sil to this thread, and not only that, they have emailed the transcript to her from saturday night. Now that is low !! Our msn chat is private, not for every tom d**k and harry to read!!
    I can't tell whoever it is to p**s off, as much as I would like to, but I am going to ask for them to come forward, tell Sharleen the truth. Sharleen has no option but to leave us behind. She has classed some of us as friends, and I class her as a friend, and she does not deserve to lose that.

ETA: Happy 8 Months Ambah !!!
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 30th, 2007 at 10:50 AM. Reason: ambah

Yeh that is bull**** and there was only round 8 of us that night? Lets work out who had the transcripts or were able to read it? The person who has done it should show themselves gutless wonders.Hope your real proud of yourself.Sounds like you are really thoughtless and uncaring to meddle in someones life and cause trouble.I too believe that karma comes round and you will get your just desserts one day.
    Hi helen!
    Im in a ****ty now so will come beack when calmed down.

I have to ditto Jodi. Im horrified by the idea that someone here, whom I trust and consider a friend, could betray one of us like that. I cannot pinpoint anyone whom I would suspect, and that makes it worse. Adding the fact that this person is obviously LYING about who they are/their child, it makes me sick to my stomach. I wish they would just come forward and be honest with Sharleen AND the rest of us so we can sort it out and move on. I'd hate to see this thread go to shyte because of it.
    Sharleen Im sorry its come to this, please dont pay us off completely but I understand you would be feeling very suspicious of all of us I hope it gets sorted out soon and wish you, Ambah and the rest of your family nothing but the best!!

I might be a bit quiet for the next few days, with all of this happening and just feeling icky in general. Im not in the mood for games or lies. I have too much on my plate already.

Ya'll know how to find me on MSN if you want to chat or anything.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast