Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #48

Since I did not do this last time...

BABY STATS
    Baby's Name: Ainsleigh Ann
    Weight / %: 11.2kg/ off the charts
    Height / %: 75cm/ off the charts
    Head Circ / %: ?

SIZES
    Nappies: 10 - 15kg, but they're pretty tight!
    Shoes: Doesn't have any shoes
    Clothes: size 0 - 1

FEEDINGS
    How Much/How Often? 3 Formula feeds/ Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner solids
    Solids: Loves : Everything
    Dislikes: Nothing!!!!! No, that's not true... she does not like the texture of mince.
    Finger foods? Toast w Vegemite, Polenta Fingers, Grated cheese, vege pieces

Glad you liked the shirts Caddie. They look great in the photo.... sisterly love!
    Headache is easing thanks to panadol.... thanks for asking Anna. SOOOO looking forward to Sam coming home, you're right there.
    Everything settled on the block Helen? Was there another available next door for Nelle and her family??? (still thinking about Tassie Nelle?)
    Vix - how are those $40 questions going? I'd love a picket fence.... would so not suit my house, but love the concept of a 'white picket fence'.

OK, enough ramblin. off to bed for me. Think Sam and I are going to get away for a few days this time he is home, so will probably be MIA for the next week or so. xxx

hi ladies

feeling a head ache comin on so just a lil post tonight

hope ur all well. maz im thinking bout ya hun.
    is savanna the only one left with no teeth cut through as yet??
    i guess while she is so advanced in growth she lacks in teeth heheh
    she has all the signs of teething but just none have cut yet... oh wells its all good im in no rush

when she winges in the car when hungry i make the ambulance siren noise to distract her.
    she has now learnt how to imitate me and wont stop doing it
    its soooo cute
    she does it all day long everyday....im sure by the end of the week ill be saying its driving me crazy
    haha

take care ladies

ambz
    xoxoxox

Wow - AnnaT - big congratulations to you!!!! Fantastic news and I love the names you have chosen.

Jodi - we are all waiting.....

Ambz - I thought Rylee was the only bub not to have any teeth - when I read one baby had 8 teeth - I panicked - she doesn't even seem to have any signs of teething either.

Someone asked about Eczema - Rylee gets it every now and again, the doctor gave me some cream to put on when it flares up. Forgot to tell you girls that last week she had an allergy to wheat and came up in hives all over, went really drowsy - I was scared and took her to the paediatrician down the road and we eliminated it down to wheat - so can't give her anything with wheat in till she is a year old.

ARe all the bubs crawling now ???? Rylee isn't yet...

better go,
    hugs
    Laurinxx

Hi guys,

ok a general personal: no carwling here yet and Eithan is one of the oldest, so I am waiting, no teeth here either. It will all happen when it happens. Contracts have been signed. Thanks to everyone who asked. Well better get the little man ready and have a shower have an early dr appointment for Bella.

Catch you all later.

Love

woohoo helen, now it's all official. You can breathe a sigh of relief now.

Haven't tested yet, waiting for shops to open to buy one !! I'll let you know as soon as.

annie - forgot to ask last night, do you want anything for the tests? Let me know.

I've got friends coming to stay from tomorrow for a week, and they have a 2 yr old, so I have to clean the house up, and it looks like a bomb has hit it, so I'll be busy busy today.

Wait wait what convo on MSN and WHO IS THE OTHER LUCKY GIRL!!!!???????

Cmon people I need an answer before 10am or Im going to scream, I have to go out so please dont make me be late just to get an answer

My god I feel pregnant already. I am soooooooo bloated (something I didnt get with Jett) and if I dont eat first thing in the am I feel sooooooo sick.

Last night was the pits, he woke up 5 times I thought I would be more tired than I am but funnily enough Im sort of ok. Hope this means he'll have a big nap today (haha yeah right) so I can get on with cleaning my house.

fairly quick post

Jack went to bed a 11pm and has just gotten up except I slept like crap woke about 10 times I am sure have no idea how anyones whose partner is away overnight regularly do it

jack isn't hand and knees crawling but holy hell he moves he looks like the way army men do the crawling under nets in training very quick, have bathroom and toilet doors shut barricade up at all 3 bedrooms so he has run of lounge down the hall etc, can't get into any harm now if only I could find a gate big enough for a 2mtres opening where are lounge meets dining/kitchen or make jase get off his butt and finish downstairs be no drama then

but on reno news, we are getting out hose cladded http:// www. heritagebuildingsystems .com .au/range.html minus spaces give ya a idea of what we using we are using the top pic type in sadlewood which if ya look at colors is more caramel then they show, also guy doing the cladding is going to enclose the veranda part of reno, and pull out the casements in the original part of house replace with sliders and scurity screens so hopefully that will start in about a month so excited, when we get back next week jase is going to finish the framing in extention so even if the room isn't finished by Jack bday we can still use the space for the party

ok so mnuch for a short post LOL
    Last edited by Rach75; May 8th, 2007 at 08:56 AM. Reason: wensite thing

hi all, will come back on after i go to the post office ( for your Jodi! ..and i dotn want anything for the tests.. i bought them cheap on ebay!) and i have alexanders needles.....
    RAch - hope that you have a restful day .. i couldnt bring the website up.. my comp might be playing up.. sorry
    AnnaT - not my news to tell mate! sorry....

Annie.. we're not far from the hills district either so would be great to meet up!!!

AnnaT.. youll be right mate.. i had similar pains with Jesse and called my sister in a panic. It prop just your uterus getting itself back into place.

Ambz.. yeh thats right! Shes so eager to walk she forgot about the teeth!! My friend's son who is 1 on the 24th May still has no teeth!

Laurin.. Jesse is crawling yes. Just enjoy it while it lasts!!!! You cant turn your back for a second when theyre cawling!

Gotta go fix the boy his breaky...

I've bolded all that has to be copy/pasted to get to site as I said minus spaces hope it works now

I just lost my entire post! I will have to redo it (Baby stats) later as bails is on the move. BUGGER.

Ambz - Vy's standing and walking around furniture now to. We still have no teeth but she can eat. Paw!
    OH who's pg then??????????
    Thanks for the chat yesterday girls it helped lift my spirits up.
    Anna - going to call you today so DONT GO ANYWERE!!!!!
    Jodie - did you pee in a container to get your morning pee? DO A TEST!!!hehehehe
    YAY Helen - totally wrapped for you honey. Now we can come over and pitch tents and visit
    Rach - how exciting to get cladding. Jed wants to renda our house..Im so OVER renovations! We had plumbers here for 6 hours yesterday to rough in our ensuite. Over it. Dont get to lonely either honey
    Laurin - its great to hear from you..do you know when your coming back home at all or are you guys over their permanently?
    Rikki - hope this morning finds you headache free. some one should shoot headaches. My last one went for 8 days.grrr. Glad Sam's coming home
    Shell - did you get a good nights sleep?
    Caddie - am defently sending off that parcel for you (slack arse biartch I am)
    Hi ya everyone else
    ok my turn for stats

BABY STATS
    Baby's Name: Vyolett Rosemarie Elizabeth Bourke
    Weight / %: 8.4kg
    Height / %: 71cm

SIZES
    Nappies: medium cloth nappy
    Shoes: size 2 i think?????
    Clothes: size00-0

FEEDINGS
    How Much/How Often? 4 Formula feeds/ Morning, afternoon sleep, bed time, and half way through the night
    breakfast, lunch and tea solids
    Solids: Loves : garbage guts - especially likes spicy foods, lamb chops - really loves meat
    Dislikes: brussel sprouts and weetbix and farex

better go - have wilhelm home cause he has been having 'spewy poo' (gastro)

Bugger i wanna no too.Off to msn to check if someone is there for the goss!

Maz - I've gotta go out sometime this morning to fill out some paperwork as I'm helping my sister do stocktake. The extra cash will be great... and it's at night after Xander is asleep. But other than that, I'll be home most of today.

yeah maz, I peed in a container!! Nina is asleep now, and then I have friends coming over, so I can't go and get a test till later aaaarrrggghhh!!!!

anna** - how are you and xander going?

maz - woohoo on vy climbing everything (although I don't think you're thinking it's great hehe). Poor wilhelm, hope the gastro doesn't last long

thanks annie for that. I should be cleaning the house, but I'm not really in the mood for it, I'm feeling rather blah today

morning all.
    What msn convo are we talking bout? What news is there to tell?

Whoever asked bout the exzema earlier Ash has it too, I just use her sudocreme on it and it has been helping.

Nessa- Glad to hear you had a good chat to your Dr and sorted stuff out, hopefully it will help having increased your meds, do you get any problem side effects from them?

Jodi- Any news yet? I could never bring myself to test early always had to wait til Af wass due.

Maz- How is poor Wilhelm going? Make sure you don't get the gastro!

Laurin- How is Rylee going on the sleeping front? Still waking often?

We ended up having a good night she slept from 10:45 til 5:30, thats nearly 7 hours! Must've been the chicken she had last night, lol, we just started her on meat.

She is driving me batty now with pulling herself up on everything cause sometimes she decides to let go and as she can't stand on her own yet of course she ends up falling and crying, she is whinging alot too cause she gets frustrated with it, I think she wants to actually climb on to what ever she has used to pull herself to standing!

Kell- So did Ashleigh's soul mate Jesse sleep well? I'm hoping Ash has decided to give up waking at 1 cause she doesn't get a feed we just let her winge instead.

Nessa.. no i havent attempted knitting yet, still tackling the sewing machine.

Shell.. Jesse woke up at 1.26am... just the once at least so it seems he's starting to cut back i hope! I hope Ash is giving it up too!! Then Jess will hopefully copy her as he likes to do!! Aww silly girl! hehe you have to remember to hold on Ash!!

Ok guys, you sure can chat. Well Bella has eczema and bad cold, I have migraine. Kell I dont know how you cope all the time. Hi caddie. Tent party, when the titles come through and we actually own it for sure. Jodi, goodluck. Sorry no more gotta go.

Love

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast