Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #8

Nelle I did email my details and I think 2 threads back someone said they were added

we use good old fashion cloth nappies, doing real good too, I use disposables when we went away and will do when we go to agnes mums or IL's but at home cloth and pilchers

had a good night
    Jack was awake till 11pm gave him a small feed 30ml is all he took he had normal feed at 10pm he then slept till 3.45am *woooo*

well he wants cuddles so must away

hi ladies

well i had a better nights sleep again

my mum put savanna down at 4am after a feed. she got up at 5am grizzling. i put the dummy in her mouth and turned the musical mobile on and taped her for a little. she eventually settled her self and slept till about 10:30am!! why cant they be like this everyday! hehe

i think she might be trying to sleep through the night now and then but needs a little help. my beautiful daughter she is always full of smiles!! she wakes in the early hours and wants to just smile and play even on an empty tummy. soo adorable!!

Well, trust. It was Randall's turn to get up during the night, I even expressed a feed so I wouldn't need to wake, and guess who decided to sleep through the night?

From 8:45 til about 6:20 or so...not that I'm complaining! Though I was looking fwd (in a mean way) to dh groaning about having to get up and me going 'well I do this every night darling
    Makes sense after yesterday when he was wide awake pretty much all day though.

Good luck with the needles today Maz!
    Man it's a chilly day for us Victorians! Brrr...

River still hasn't pooed...I'm starting to live in fear of the next one

dont worry rach! i did too and they never got added to the front. Can a mod please check this or do we need to do again?

River still hasn't pooed...I'm starting to live in fear of the next one
    LOL... Xander seems to go weekly, so far every Friday... and boy, it is scary when he does go (he seems to save it all up - eeeeeeeeeeeeew, super explosive!)

Anna** - grrr at your DH....he is in need of a swift kick up the 2R$e! Maybe next time their on the couch, nick of for a walk by yourself or go to the shop because you need something. He'll soon learn. Thanks for thinking of me today. Will get into the horror story later...

Jodi - take care and come back when your ready

Shell - 6 hours sleep, gotta love that!

Chrissy - Snap of periods...I just got mine YAY!!!!!! Started my pill straight away. NOw I have a god excuss for Jed to leave me the [email protected] alone. SOunds like you DH needs boot up @r$e too. Im gonna wear through my thongs doing this...

Ambz - great to hear that Savanna is making her mummy so happy. What's the secret

Nelle - YAY on river sleeping through. Gotta be happy with that.

Caddie - your still pg honey..I even emailed someone and asked them to do it before our birthday. The mod's must be really busy. How was last night...come one give us the goss...

Jodi - just email them again mate.

Hello Belle, Helen, Adele,Charli, ChrissyT and everyone else. Hugs to you allxxxxxxx.

Had our beloved needles today. I will never take my kids back to my doctor to get them again. Wilhelm was first and he was so good. Didn't even cry or anything. Just said ouch after they were done. But my doctor likes to put the whole silver bit of the needle into the body and you know how long they are dont you. Imagine that going into your babies leg. Vyolett screamed down the surgury and bleed heaps. I was crying in the car it was so bad. thank god I had put a dark brown pair of tights on her today and that Jed was there. I am really lucky with my man. He takes care of us, especially me. I suppose its because I did everything with the boys cause of his post natal and this time he hasn't got it and im the slobberying mess! Any how my gorgeous girl has slept since we got home at 10.30 am and only woke at 3pm for a feed, play and cuddle then she was back of to sleep. I weighed myself at the doc's and Ive put on 4 kg. $HIT! Ive been eating like a horse all week and being a snappy cow. then I went to the loo and bingo i got my period. BIG HAPPY [email protected]!!!! so i took my pill straight away and stuffed up Jed's plans for tonight (HAHAHAHAHAHA) So quiet obviously the 4kg ive put on is my period weight. I always put on about 5kg. Thank god, scared my butt is going to have wide load sign on back again.
    Suppose I better go and peel some spuds and put the vegies on. Made pumpkin soup so Nikolaus will want that.
    Have a great night ya all
    xxmaz

Maz vyolett looks so much like you in that pic! How cute.
    Dinner was lovely the kids behaved them selves.Ruby never does for me.Always crying if not sleeping and has been feeding 3hrly.
    Anyway i had prawns and balmain bugs(fried) in a sweet chilli sauce and cucumber salad and linden valley fillet of pork with fresh ****ake mushroom and some homemade hashbrown thing? It was quite filling for alacarte. Aaron had beef fillet and pancetta wontons and smoked chicken stuffed with boccochini and stuffed tomato/capsicum.
    Ruby had another choke episode this morning.I could smell the vomit/bile this time so i will have to mention at paeds appointment in nov.
    Apart from doing 500 loads of washing,pasifying a crying ruby and waiting for hubby to get home to do shopping.No food.And the shops will be shut in an hr!!

evening girls

sitting here by myself at the moment, the kids are wathching a movie, kangaroo jack, which i reckon is pretty stupid, hubby just went to bed, thankgod, he has been drinking all day so im glad the blubbering mess is finally in bed.:mad:

had a laugh today, i was so pi**ed that craig would not offer to look after caitlyn , so i could catch up with some sleep, so i just handed her to jessica my 13 year old, to look after her so i could sleep, well aparently bubs was asleep in 10minutes, so jess just shot through down the road, telling craig shes asleep, so caitlyn only lasted 5 minutes after jess left, so craig was left with a very unsettled baby, by the time i woke up(3 hours later) poor craig looked that stressed and apparently caityn was screaming most of the time........i must admit........i had a chuckle under my breath......and thought im glad he finally realised what i go through most days......

hey girls,

finally got ADSL YAY. it took simon long enough to get it .

Maz - thanks for the chat it was nice. Sorry to say this but my bits are heading south look what kids do to you bloody things lol. Riley isnt far off from vy weight then he is 4.6 kgs already. Ahh thats no good on what the dr did to vy. i dont blame her for screaming the place down. give her a hugs from us here is adelaide.

shellbell3 - i get it all the time even my mum tell me to go and get mummy cause i sound a bit like akira sometimes lol.

A big hello to everyone else and bug hugs to all the girls from the september thread

Can someone please give me more hours in the day!!
    Ruby has cried on and off all day and she had a choaking episode this morning from vomit.I could smell the acidity and now i noticed she has a horse throat.Hope its from crying and not getting sick. Feeding 3 hrly and sometimes thats pushing it and wants it earlier.
    Ruby doesnt smell so much anymore either now that the formulas changed.MAZ how is vyoletts farts? Do they smell?
    Im sorry for lack of personals but i just dont have the time to spread myself around.Hopefully ruby will settle in the next couple of days and i can get more me time.

Sending big hugs to you Caddie... it's pretty scary when they do the choking on vomit thing. Xander has gotton a hoarse throat before from crying before, it's such a pitiful sound when it happens.. I sure hope she's not getting sick, you really sound like you have enough on your plate right now - if you ever feel like a chat, you are welcome to invite yourself over for coffee (or I could come visit you/meet in the middle). Glad to hear that you had a lovely birthday though!

Maz - That Doctor sounds terrible! Poor little Vy (and poor you for having to watch your little girl in pain). I hope she hasn't gotten too unsettled from the needles, but at least you have a wonderful supportive DH that will help out if need be.

Chrissy - Good on you for leaving bubba for a bit of a break! I ducked out to the shops this evening and left bub behind with DH as he was asleep... LOL... Xander woke about 2mins after I left and screamed the whole time I was gone. My poor hubby looked shattered when I got back 20 minutes later! I agree, it does them good to know what we go through on a daily basis. I swear they think we just sit around gooing and gaaing at our bubbas all day.

Belle - Was great to chat to you today... you are sounding a lot happier than last time we spoke. Keep ya chin up chicky!

Adele - YAY! to getting ADSL... I don't think I could ever go back to dial-up again. Bet you are loving the extra speed.

Xander giggled for the first time today
    ... and guess what it was at? his own farting noise when I took off his nappy! he is such a BOY! LOL. The little grot.

I've taken to putting him to bed at 9pm every night, so far it really seems to be working and he is waking so much happier. Sometimes he lies awake for a while, but never cries so it can't be a bad thing. He's a little chatty/grunty/grizzly tonight tho... I think it is because it is quite a warm night here in Perth.

Actually, question for you girls... obviously I don't want him to overheat at night, but it's still not hot enough for a/c so what are you girls putting them to bed in? I've got him in a short sleeve body suit and swaddled in muslin (no blankets or sheets). I hope he'll be warm enough for the night? I guess being a little cooler is better than being too hot.

Guess I better put myself off to bed. It's such a gorgeous night outside tho.
    Last edited by Anna**; October 28th, 2006 at 11:52 PM.

good morning girls,

im loving the speed of ADSL.
    anna
    i had to laugh at xander giggling at his own fart lol. riley laughs when akira is getting told off. gotta love this brother and sister love.

Actually, question for you girls... obviously I don't want him to overheat at night, but it's still not hot enough for a/c so what are you girls putting them to bed in? I've got him in a short sleeve body suit and swaddled in muslin (no blankets or sheets). I hope he'll be warm enough for the night? I guess being a little cooler is better than being too hot.
    i do that with riley and half way through the night if u start to fel cold just put a thin blanket on him as he might be feeling cold as well.

caddie sorry to hear ruby isnt in a good mood riley has been like that for a few days now. i hate seeing the choke in the spew.

a big hello to everyone else
    well im outta her i gotta go and wash my car and pick up a few things from the shops.

later

adele

morning girls,
    I am going shopping today to buy different teats from what has been recommended and we will see how we go. Last night I tried her with a DrBrown bottle, it was free at the expo, still no good, just chewed on it. She just needs to know to suck! She just loves mummies boobies too much. Df said if this is the biggest prob we have with her we are pretty lucky. True, but easy for him to say cause he gets a night out once a week while I'm tied to her!

Anna**- Can't help much with weather its wintery like here in Melb. LOL at Xander giggle, he starting at young age laughing at his farts, my Df still thinks his farts are funny only cause he knows they annoy me, now he tries to blame them on the baby.

caddie- i hope you have a better day today although with daylight savings you will lose an hour of your day.(Do you get daylight savings in Perth?) Poor little Ruby its horrible when they choke and the acid prolly burnt her throat a little bit.

chrissy- LOL Chrissy I love it when that happens, otherwise they think our job is easy and this shuts them up!

maz- Hows Vy today? Horrible Dr. I think I'd be screaming too at having that whole lenghth of a needle shoved in. I'm going to take Ashleigh to the local town hall to get hers rather than the Gp at least they should be good cause they do it all the time.

Hello to everyone else, hope you all enjoy your Sunday.

Morning all
    Thanks for all your thoughts on my little princess. She's been really good and i cant believe how much she's been sleeping (thank the lord). 5pm to midnight then back to sleep after a bottle until 4.30am. She's back to sleep again now. I need it cause its starting to stress me out, all her screaming and the boys playing up.
    Chrissy - PMSL at Craig's 'episode'. All I can say is, Craig honey, pay backs are a b'artch! Good on you for getting some sleep in mate.
    Caddie - Gald to hear you had a good time out. I cant believe Ruby has been chokcing again. God woman you must be so stressed. Oh what formula have you got her on? Ive noticed that Vy's farts are horrible and paying $22 a tin of formula is a bit much but I suppose as long as it helps her. Mum and dad said that Vy looks like me when I was a baby...my poor little girl is so [email protected] then when she's older....PMSL
    Adele - thanks for the hugs for Vy.
    Anna - OMG , Xander giggling already...oh I can imagine how cute that must be. And of course at his own fart...ah yes a typical boy letting the wind tickle the ivories. Glad to hear your doing well and that the feeds are starting to even out more so to speak. Vy sleeps in a sleeping bag thingo some nights or just in an all in one cause she sleeps under her sheets and donna. She hated being wrapped up and to closed in. No more bassinet . I should never have bought the thing. She's been sleeping so much better since we put her in the cot.
    Shell - what teats are you getting?
    Hello other fellow mummies. Hope your all doing well especially Belle and Helen.
    Gotta say Im not overly excited any more about having my period back. Im a moody ***** and ive been ripping everyone's head off then crying 10 mins later. Please, someone just shoot me.....
    Going to do something constructive with the kids that doesn't envolve me screaming or running away and hiding lol
    xxmaz

Where is Helen? Has anyone heard from her... hope she's doing ok?

Maz - You are a funny chicky! Your posts always make me giggle... so glad to hear that Vy wasn't too norty after her jabs. Xander hated the bassinet when he hit about 7 weeks... he likes to stretch out and he was already kicking the end of it. He's slept heaps better since he has been in his own room in his own cot (and so have I!)

Shell - How did you go with new teats? I also found that 'teasing' Xander with the bottle teat made him open his mouth properly, and also aiming the teat towards the roof of his mouth instead of straight at his throat helped too? Might be worth a go if you haven't tried it yet?

Adele - Wanna wash my car? I still haven't had the chance as just as I get around to it, bub decides he really needs my attention (again)

We haven't had another giggle again from Xander, but he has now starting clicking (like the sound of a horse trotting) his tongue and obviously finds it very amusing as he gets the biggest smile when he does manages to make the sound.

that is so cute anna.... the giggling and the clicking! it was horrible weather here yesterday, wasn't it. i went to garden city trying to escape the humidity and it was worse! ainsleigh would not settle in her pram (i think she was too hot even though she was only in a light dress) and i ended up having a big cry! feel better for it tho
    i put ainseligh in a long sleeved bodysuit and muslin wrap and she is a hot bod. i sometimes put her in short sleeves with muslin and a cotton blanket, and she sleeps straight through.

ainsleigh and i are going to the docs tmw, her for her 8 week jabs, me for whooping cough jab at drs recommendation before trying to conceive again (don't worry, i have plenty of time ) and a pap smear (YUK). hope my dr is gentler than yours maz, i am sure she will be...

ainseligh was the same anna, at 7 weeks she was kicking the bassinet and sleeps straight through now in her big girls cot. her pop (my dad) has been bragging to everyone about how is GD is so advanced she is in a big cot! got to love 'em!

enjoy your day, we're off to lunch for my bro's birthday.

maz- Gonna try the pigeon peristaltic and the new tommee tippee ones and we will see how we go if either of those suits her mouth!

Anna**- thanks for the advice Anna, I tried firstly squirting bit in her mouth so she opens up properly but as soon as she sees its not booby she gets upset and just won't suck will just bite on it or try to push it out with her tounge. I prolly won't get to the shops til tomor now to get new ones, so I'll let you know how we go. Might just take a bit of persistance. I just got a birthday dinner to go to on 8th Nov so she needs to be good by then.

rikki- good luck with all the jabs tommor. Hope the weather is better for you today. I am dreading summer, i can never cope with the heat and the couple hot days we've had here I can see Ashleigh isn't too impressed either. Plus not having air con she will want to be up all night on warm nights to get booby cause she'll be all thirsty.

oh $hit...I suppose I better have a Pap smear again...oppsi! I defently wont be letting my doctor do it :0 I'll book into the family planning clinic throught he hospital.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast