Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #87

the nuggets smell nice shall let ya know

4 ingredient cookbook sounds like just what I need! Can I just find any bookshop?

Such cute pic of little Ripley!

Rach, I read in the mighty toddler I think it was that its ok for them to eat eggs daily if thats what they like.

Maz- So you still on for the 8th? I would've thought they'd just get him out for you!

These bubs are making me clucky but I know I'm not quite ready for the next one yet.

my due date is the 13th Caddie - my c/s is the 8th so I changed my ticker cause I was getting to confussed pmsl. Hospital is totally booked out to. ah im happy to wait atleast I know whats going on now
    Rach - Wilhelm eats 6 eggs sometimes in a row. He is such an animal but vy isnt really kean on them. I also crumb fish to for them, they lov eit. Dont stress to much if Jack isnt eating much meat...he'll surprise you and lunge for it soon enough. thank you for the emails to...you always know how much I look forward to them.
    Jodi - I hope your enjoying your holiday woman....see thats why this little bugger hasnt come out..cause your away!
    OMG - Rikki I got your chrissy card today...Ainsleigh is super gorgeous..Her eyes are amazing!
    Ness - 3 firm smacks. Thank you for the lovely pressy hon and I refuse to open them yet, I'll do it when im on a downer.
    Oh come on shell - you know you wanna have a nother now!!!! heheheheh you'll be next.
    Chrissy - how you fairing up hon????
    Belle - were are you woman????? are you hiding on me
    Anna - hope your working your skinny butt of woman hehehehehhe ive benen thinking about ya alot lately. hope that you are ok and a bit better. DId you plant a special tree or anything???
    Nelle - did you get that slurpee machine (I cant remember brain dead) and if you did what brand??? I cant friggen find any up here and MIL is coming up next week so im gonna get her to get me one from down there.
    Meg - how ar eyou going hon???
    Helen - hows Eithan matie
    Sharleen hon - I am so sorry I havent emailed you back...whip me for it later please. I feel terrible. sorry hun. I hope your ok
    Kell - everytime I see your name I think - $h!t I have to make BEEP (not telling ya) so might sit down tonight cause im in a sewing mood
    Were the hell is Vixstar??????
    God and anyone would think AnnaT would be on here!!! pmsl only joking anna.
    jed and i are bidding on some new long line bunks for the obys, hope we win them (in an hour) so we can put the boys in one room together and Mateauz can have a room..poor bugger has got stuff every were atm.
    Better do my dishes and fold my washing...PEWWWWWWWW who is stinky and sweety!!!! I need to shower to

cluck cluck cluck cluck .....................

Ness - I might have to open it later....im to excited just won a set of bunks for the boys for $172.50 on ebay woo hoo! mateauz will get his own room after all!!!!!
    Annie - are you trying to tell us something oh honey its so good to hear from you in here. Hows the share job going? Is family life all well??

Sorry im buzzing....Jed has to drive for an hour and half to get these things one way but they are $800 new (the bunks)

Ohh that does sound interesting anna!!! Please tell.lol
    Gee i think im getting clucky, oh no ruby is throwing a major tanty so maybe not.lol

Maz - went back to Mums - wanted to be near the beach!!! hehehe - did you leave a message???? im on my mobile.

Congrats AnnaT

shell i think you can get the book anywhere

chicken nuggets where a huge hit

maz glad you like emails its really red meat we have issues with will eat chicken fish no worries we gsave him sand crab and prawns in dec and he loved the crab tried him on muddies but nope didn't like it, glad eggs are Aok

sorry for spelling mistakes 1 handed typing

Maz.. oh sweet woohoo on the bunks!! We're getting Jesse's car bed off there soon too! Hey you dont have to make me anything! Just make sure you are taking care of you and resting up ok!!

Happy new year everyone!
    We got back late last night from the beach house. It was a fairly quiet New year. DH worked at a place called Cowes for the Pyramid music festival. Well worth it tho coz he earnt about $1,500 for the night. I went to bed at 12:03 after watching some of the fireworks! i couldn't even be bothered watching them all.

J had a wonderful time at the beach. He LOVED it, but has severe sand rash on him bum - poor little thing. He has become a walking machine, and walks everywhere now!

AnnaT - a huge congrats on the birth of Ripley.

Maz - How are you holding up? I am thinking about you. Hopefully once you meet your new little man, you will know that all is fine.

Not sure about the egg thing Rach.

Ness - lucky you with a pool! I would love a pool.

J is clinging to my legs and crying, so I better go. Oww. I just picked him up and he bit me on the cheek! He has been biting a lot lately. Anyone else have that problem? Oh now he has heard the playschool music and has raced off!!

Thats great maz regarding the bunks! Is nikolaus moving in with wilhelm? Just wondering if wilhelm is ok moving considering he dont like change? You would know more than me of course but i was curious as to how you are going to do it.
    I have a gastroscopy on the 8th! Same day you are having mateauz! So i suppose i will have to wait until i get home for news.
    Wow meg! What a great pay check for your hubby! How did his night go?
    Whoops better go tell ruby off she has a habit of pulling on our glass sliding door.Friggin accident waiting to happen but we rent so i just have to keep getting her away from it....
    Off to the drs for the pill! Arghh ran out.

meg jack has just started using biting when playing with us he thinks its funny we have smacked his hand he laughs put him in floor with a stern no he laughs no win

well chick nuggets were 10/10
    potato bake 10/10
    zingy chicken 6/10 liked it but didn't at same time I think because I cooked tea but we didn't eat till a hr later that it may have affected how crunchy they were
    apple crumble 5/10 nice sought of does brown sugar go off it just tasted a bit tart the topping again

Rach- I think I def need to find that cookbook!

Caddie- what's the gastroscopy for? To do with the coeliacs? (sp?)

Meg- Glad to hear you had nice time away. poor J with the sand rash, he must've been having a great time to get it.

I feeel like crap today, think AF on its way, always makes me feel awful.

definatly Shell I am going to look thru it for something for tonight, considering I have $100's and $100's of $$ worth of recipe books you'd think a under $20 one wouldn't excite me so much

Rach - Is it your birthday next week???

could be Meg why do you ask

Rach - I noticed your ticker!!

I have had a difficult morning with J. He did the biggest Poo I have ever seen from him, and it ended up everywhere. Even on his face! I ended up piutting him in the shower with me, and I though I had cleaned him properly so put him on my hip. Then I look down, and I had poo stuck in my belly button ring!!! but wait - There's more - Then after I dressed him he was walking around in the lounge, and I noticed he had poo on his clothes. I look over near where he was playing, and the poo must have been so huge, that some of it ended up on the floor. So back to the bedroom for another change of clothes.........................................

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MEG! Glad it was you not me (this time, Xander does his fair share of sh*t like that!)

Congratulations on the SPEEDY and SAFE arrival of Ripley!

Maz - How you doing? No, I haven't planted a tree. We are getting Cougar cremated, I'm still not sure what I will be doing with his ashes - in no hurry to decide.

Rach - I don't eat red meat and I can tell you that there are plenty of ways to get protein. Milk & cheese have quite a high protein content, as does chicken breast - so I can't see there being a problem. As far as eggs are concerned, I believe eating 1-2 eggs a day will not cause any long term harm, much more than that can be setting up for future cholestrol issues (if your family is prone to them like mine is)

I've just gotten a new job!!! I'm working 3 days a week starting next week... the pay is fairly good and I'll be at Dept of Environment so should be really interesting.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast