Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #11

Default Babies Born September 2006 #11

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

September '06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Rikki
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 1 Sept 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight -3.3 kilos 7 lb 6 / Length -51cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Ainsleigh Ann
    Baby's Website: http://www.babysites.com/sites/babypassi/
    Health Concerns: Gestational Diabetes so had to have an elective caesarean at 38 1/2 weeks.

Forum Name: Maz
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 2 Sept 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 lb 1 / Length -56cm
    Baby's Name: Vyolett Rosemarie Elizabeth
    Health Concerns: Was booked in for an elective c/s on the 5th as prior two pg's had been emergency and pre booked c/s.
    Early labour stopped on the 24th of August and labour began on 2nd September ending with emergency c/s again.
    Had GD and extremely bad M/S to the point that I lost 20kg for the pg.

Forum Name: *Belle*
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 15 September 2006
    Baby Stats: length 52cm, HC 35cm, weight 3390g
    Baby's Name: Julia Zora
    Baby Website: http://www.totsites.com/tot/juliaz
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: Induced at 41 weeks and after 36hours of labour, had emergency c/s
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Little Princess (Anna)
    Baby's DOB: 16 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight -4.270 kilos or 9 lb 6oz Length -54.5cm Head Circ -37cm
    Gender of Baby: MALE
    Baby's Name: Alexander Ryan
    Baby's Website: Working on it!
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Breastfeeding

Forum Name: Magic (Sheree)
    Baby's DOB: 21 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.3kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ - 31cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Mitchell James
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: IVF veteran, DS is a natural miracle

Forum Name: Chrissy
    Baby's DOB: 21 sept 06,2.24pm
    Baby Stats: 8lb 9oz, 52cm
    Baby's Name: Caitlyn Anne
    Baby Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Induced at 38 week, due to mum in agony with her pregnancy, and fast previous deliverys, 5 hour labour, was told the day before i only i have a small baby in there, was i bit shocked by her weight!
    __________________________________________________ _

Forum Name: aboll
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 24 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.3kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Riley
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: My pregnancy was induced at 40.4 weeks and 4hrs and 44min later riley was welcomed into the world! So far Riley is an angel he doesnt cry very much and is sleepy really well.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Rach75
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 25th September 2006 8.40am
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3985grms 8lbs 12.5 oz Length - 50cm Head Circ - 36.5cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Jack Robert
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    was not breathing at birth took 10 mins for Jack to come good besides jaundice he seems to have no residual affect from his birth
    Notes: after schedualed c-sect and then RFDS flight from Rockhampton to Townsville as no speical care beds available, we tried induction, on the 25th was 1cm dilated and Jack was in distress so emergency c-sect, his apgar scores were not great 3 at birth, 6 at 5min and 8 at 10min
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: AnnaT
    Baby's DOB: 26th Sept
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 6lb 8oz Length - 48cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Jett Ryan Andrew
    Baby's Website: http://www.babycrowd.com/jr/online/annalou/welcome.html
    Notes: Labour induced with syntocin/ARM due to high bp, 3 hours long, no drugs or tearing.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: Nelle
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: September 27th
    Baby's Stats: weight 9lb 4oz, length 52cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: River Jude
    Baby's Website: check my profile, if I ever get around to it.
    Health Concerns: often in danger of being thrown out a window...may be addicted to fists.
    Notes: 11hr labour on due date, drug free waterbirth, had 2nd degree tears and during the stitches had gas...which made me feel like I was in a Chemical Brothers song...so cool.

Forum Name: Skyelar (Lea)
    Baby's DOB: 27th September 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7lb 6oz Length 48cm Head Circ
    35cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Asha Reyne
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/icsipixie/
    __________________________________________________ _

Forum Name: Merrie
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 30/09/2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 9 - Length - 50 cm Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Harriet Elodie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

Frist Yaya

Second!

are we up to another thread already ... god we talk!

here too

Ash had her needles yesterday poor girl, was all smily and chatty to the lady then jab! She stopped screaming pretty quick after the first one but when the next 2 went in she was looking at me as if to say what are you doing to me! She had tears pouring out and her bottom lip sticking out. I chucked her on the booby straight after she had a good feed and all was forgotten. I couldn't watch it, I kept turning away each needle.
    She was pretty sleepy during the day and when she was awake she was a bit whingy and at times screaming which she rarely does but panadol and lots of extra cuddles helped and I let her sleep on me as much as she wanted.

Silly us booked to go out for dinner, first actual dinner in a restaurant for me since I had Ash but luckily she slept the whole time. Was very nice and got to go put $20 into the pokies, lost it all straight away though!

awww poor ash hope she feels a bit better today.

adele

paed told us that we should start ds on rice cereal at four or five months, cause he's a big bub, he will apparently need more than just milk to fill him up. Not sure though was hoping to hang out till six months.

Ive heard that when they start looking at your food they are ready for solids?

I woke up feeling like crap this morning, I hear you Adele on the sickness thing. I think all this weird weather is doing wacky things to our bodies. Ive got a killer sore throat and feel like Ive been hit by a bus. Blahhh

Well I better go and dh's friends are comming over for lunch tomorrow so I got lots of cleaning to do today.

BBL

Have a great day girls.

panna, thats how i started off. no ive ended up with a sore ear and im so tired of not sleeping very well. how heavy is stewart ?? riley is 5.540kgs. i was thinking about starting my on food at 5 months but if he is looking for it earlier i will give it to him.

i know how you feel on all the cleaning my house looks like ww3 has hit it lol.

later girls

Adele

Thanks Adele, she still seems little sleepy this morn, was only up for an hour and gone back down without any complaints.

Good morning lovely ladies
    trying to be positive cause I felt like my stomach was going to come out through my nose all night. I hope to hell we all dont get to sick..not with christmas just around the corner.
    Who was asking about feeding in the other thread? Jodi was it you (my brain is numb again). Im going to start Vy when she starts looking at what im eating and smacking her lips together. The MCHN told me that if your babies tounge is darting in and out its way to early and they wont be able to get the food in anyway. I did give Vy some pumpkin a few weeks ago but that was because she was so badly clogged and I thought it might have helped her.
    Caddie - is Ruby still on the Nan formula or do you now have to change to another cause of her reflux? I cant get over how horrid Vy's farts are getting....they make me want to leave the room. lol.
    Anna - speaking aobut farting...Vy did a Xander. She farted and it must have tickled and she did a slight giggle. It was so gorgeous. MInd you this is from a very serious little chicken.
    Had to go and buy a new little rocker for Vy cause Wilhelm thought it would be fun to sit in hers and he bent it right through ([email protected]!) dame another $1 in the swear jar......u have to share ChrissyT. I bought a fisher price one that turns into a rocking chair for the kids when their toddlers. Its higher than the old one and it vibrates. Vy loves it (so do I but dont tell her that ) I managed to vac, mop, clean the loo and hsower and hang out 2 loads of washing and strip my bed with out a sound from her.
    Hope EVERYONE is having a great day..thanks for putting up with my stupid sence of humour girls..I just go mad every now and then.
    BBL
    XXMaz

yeah they sleep lots after there needles i remember akira only waking up 3 times a day when she had her 2mth old ones

Shell - I just went and had another sticky at ashleighs site and god she looks like you man. She is so cute and gorgeous. We defently make them beautiful in this forum...
    Last edited by maz; November 17th, 2006 at 09:50 AM. Reason: high on cleaning product

gee maz your going to earn a lot of money if you keep swearing mind you i think i would have racked up over 2000 this week everything is just going so wrong. when simon comes home i going off me tree lol.

" Im going to start Vy when she starts looking at what im eating and smacking her lips together"

riley is already do this and he trys to grab what im eating lol.

well gotta hang out some more washing

Adele

Hi girls

Julia's appointment went well yesterday for her 6 week paed checkup even though she is 9 weeks today!! where did that time go!!! Shes well bit small on weight though for her age, her head circ is 39cm and her length is 57cm which is great but weight is 4.26 so I have to give her an extra bottle top up a day...so that makes it 3 x 120mls a day on top of breastfeeding...

Question for the girls who bottle feed, do you feed every 3-4 hours? and if so how much per feed do you give your babies?

SHellbell - hope Ash is feeling better, I know how you feel, Julia has been so clingy since her needles and wanted to be fed every 1-2 hours yesterday arvo after her Paed appiontment too. How is she today?

Panna - Stewart look so cute in his ticker! are you in Sydney, it was crap weather yesterday wasnt it. We went to the docs and got blown away and rained on... has made my excema so bad today looks like I have the measles...

Maz - hello hows the Elephant today??

Caddie - how you doing mate? Lets catchup on msn soon ok.

Chrissy - how you feeling? hows the family? thinking of you.

Anna** - Xander looks so awewsome at the moment!!! hes so cute... thanks for the great chat yesterday.

Adele - honey I hope you feel better today big hugs.

Back later for more personals hello to everyone sorry I have missed everyone heaps I will try and catchup more.

MAZ - TURN ON YOUR MSN WILL YOU BABES

Bel
    xxx

Shellbell- Stewart can totally sympathise with Ash. He was all smiles too before the nurse gave him the big jab. It broke my heart, he looked at me with those sad puppy dog eyes just before he started screaming. I think it was Anna gave me a good tip for next time. To get two nurses to do it at the same time, then they only get one jab.

Adele- I hope it doesn't turn into that cause I already feel like I can't keep going. Ds is 6.2kg at last chup. He is now 8and a bit weeks.

Maz- I just looked at the photo's of Vylott, she is just gorgous. So cute in that little white dress. I can't believe you call her elephant she is just to cute. Although the things that we call Stewart, I don't know where they come from sometimes!

Yes turn on your msn maz!! Grrr
    Belle i should get on tonight hopefully but i really am always on this bloody thing.
    Hope all you sickie girls get better,how horrible for you.Nothing worse when all you want to do is rest.
    Adele i started WW yesterday!
    Maz,i give ruby s26 now as the nans was causing too much wind.The paEDS dr told me yesterday that nans formula has a rep for smelly farts!
    Jodi,Ruby is quite long but i reckon she will only be a small child as she has such tiny feet.Millana is smaller than most kids too!
    Gotta get ready for playgroup,BBL chickies.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast