Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #9

Nelle - I waited 28 days for my payment. It drives me nuts knowing we have to wait for something that were intitled to. If we owed them $ they'd want it yesterday. I absolutely love that outfit River has on..you have to share were did you get it from? He just looks scrummy.
    Sharleen - I hate b.d. and marriages. I had to send back NIkloaus's birth certificate 4 times cause they kept spelling it with a v.
    shell - go plat mate. And if I lived closer, we'd be doing lunch or even just a coffee once a week. I feel for you that all your friend work etc. Maybe us Melbourne girls should have a get together some time. I dont mind driving.
    just down loading some new pics of Vy on the pic site. It takes for ever. Have a ticky if ya want.
    better go and put away my garderning tools. I got a ton of woodchips delivered and now Ive gotta clean up before Jed gets home.
    later
    xxmaz

PMSL-Sharleen Christhopper. Thanks for your thoughts. Hope the baptism went well today Belle. Eithan's sleeping and Bella is at mum and dad's so I am off to tidy my pigsty of a house.

Love

Maz- We do need to plan a lunch sometime for everyone in melb, it would be great to all get together and actually meet each other in person after we've all been chatting for so long on here.

Okay, I've signed up to go Platinum, just got yearly one for now.

God if BD&M making these stuff ups I'd better double check Ashleigh's certificate.

Hi ladies back in again for another quickie. I have just loaded the dishwasher, tidied the kitchen, put some clothes on to dry, put some towels on to wash, tidied the bathroom and cleaned the loo, also tidied up Bella's toys and the lounge room, so I am going to take 5 for myself before I feed Eithan.

Firstly, WOW look at everyone's new tickers, your babies are all just sooooo gorgeous. Love the sunnies on Ambah, Sharlene.

Maz-Glad to hear you will be getting more support for Wilhelm.

Rach-Hugs to you too, what a pain in the butt these pains all are. oh and Anna too.

Nelle-Glad to hear River is sleeping well.

To those of you who have babies with middle names - do you use it when talking to your baby? We do every now and again as we want him to know both of his names as a good thing, not just when we growl. As I know my middle name was only used when I got growled at when growing up.

Yah to those going platinum. Secretly, I did it for the Avatar. That's the best I've looked in years LOL. Although she forgot to add glasses, but that's ok I wont worry as Kathryn has a lot on her plate at the moment.

Caddie-yep red heads skin sucks. I only heard after I had Bella that this is a common problem with redheads. They said that my skin just shattered. What fun and games. NOT. Anna as far as getting back to normal. I got back to normal after 3-4months and even sex was better than before. I just think that after birth you sometimes get painful days. A bit like an achy old broken bone when the weather gets cold. Apart form the recurring tear- which is an obvious sign. I sometimes get knife like pains shooting up my hoohoo(i tore there aswell, sigh). But there is no longer anything wrong there. I hope you feel better soon.

Belle- sorry I havent been in contact I have lost my mobile phone and I cant ring it to find where it is because I think it;s gone flat.

Oh well better go, sorry I missed so many of you. Eithan's ready for his feed.

Love

Hi all! Firstly i have looked at your pics maz and vyolett is so beautiful! You must be so proud and Sharlene,ambah does have a gorgeous smile and cute sunnies to boot! I have upated my ticker and homepage.The ticker doesnt do justice to ruby's blue eyes though!
    Helen i use middle names but only really with millana,i sometimes ad the jean or i have called her jeanies too on odd occasion! Ruby is just rubykins!
    I just have been to target and got myself some casual clothes with bday money and some toys for kids bday and christmas. Aaron looked after ruby and i took millana for some 1-1 girl retail therepy! Then we came home and we took the cot out of millana's room and put in ruby's to introduce day sleeps.We had to take the whole thing apart to get it through the door.
    She cant sleep in there at nite yet as she wakes too ofetn and will wake millana up.Ruby wants milk 3hrly on the dot and wakes for it.I wish shed stretch it out abit!

Hi all,
    I've added a few pics to my website for you to check out and updated my signiture, thought I'd put up the breastfeeding one.

shellbell we are sucha small community and everyone has their little cliches and unless you have lived here forever you are on the outer but I am going to call this group and see if it is all about bf etc, the problem is I am very shy when it comes to making the first step

as for maternity payments I got mine I think within 3 weeks max as I have already had another payment but no birth certificate yet

Caddie I use Jacks middle name quite regulary I am always sayign Jack robert what ya doing LOL

ok better choof off was helping Jase with extention but jack was stirring so wanted to have shower first and now he is sound asleep again *sigh*

Hi Girls...

Nelle - I agree with Maz, Riv's outfit is gorgeous! as is his clothie bubble bum!

Sharleen - Love Ambah's new sunnies... where'd you get those?

Wow... just scrolling through, so many have put up new piccies! What a gorgeous bunch of bubs we have made (aren't we clever!) Off to go look at the updated websites now.

Maz - Great to hear that you will be getting some more help with Wilhelm

Helen - How is Eithan's reflux going? Xander's seems to have settle a fair bit, no where near as bad as it was... but still there a little bit. I get those shooting pains up my hoohoo too, was wondering what they were.

Gotta fly, Xander is screamin for some more tucker.

Sarah Kate Guest

Hi Ladies

It's been a while since I posted in these forums. I was posting in the september mummies thread and since I have now become a mummy Ithought I better start posting in here .

Our darling Emma Cate was born on 16 September 2006 at 10.58 weighing 7lb 7oz, 50.5cm long and head size 33cm.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Sarah
    xox

Why hello SK

Welcome back...thse girls talk so much, its hard to keep up!!

Hi all. I've been posting in Oct bubs to stay in contact with my belly buddies but seeing as Thomas actually arrived in Sep I thought I'd pop in and join you all as well. Thomas was due on Oct 19 but arrived 3.5 weeks early on Sep 25 after a 3 hour labour.

I have enjoyed reading all your life stories. I am Melanie and must be the oldest here as I am 37 as is DH Glenn. We met in 1986 and started going out in 1987. We married in 1993. We are both IT consultants although I am on Maternity leave and hoping not to go back. We moved from Melb to Brissy in 1997. We travelled a lot and then started TTC. After 9 months Jack was conceived and born Feb 12 2005. Then Tom came along 25/09/06. Two was going to be it but we are considering one more LOL. We both love scuba diving although I haven't been out diving since falling pg with Jack. DH works as a dive instructor as a hobby job on weekends.

THere is 19 months between the boys so life is busy. THOmas has been very windy and we have some bad nights and days which doesn't help. THis is probably justice as Jack was a very easy baby. He slept 6.5 hours the second night home and was sleeping through the night by 6 weeks. He is still an easy child and so good although I can see the terrible twos just starting to creep in! Oh well, it will be a long time before I'm bored again!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Hi Sarah, and welcome Mel! The oldest huh? How old are you Chrissy? Are you the same age or a year younger, I can't remember off the top of my head. AnnaT beats me to the youngest - She turned 21 earlier this year, and I turn 23 this month!!

YES! Us Vic girls should totally meet up, if people want to make a weekend of it, you're more than welcome to crash at mine (you might want to even wait til my baby bonus comes in, because I want to buy a cheap futon for when people stay over, and someone could christen it!) Where is central for us? Maz & AnnaT live near Shep?, I (and Sarah if I remember correctly) are in the east, Shell's south east suburbs? Where's Merrie? Where's Werribee ChrissyT, I get all the W places mixed up Anyone I forgot?

Riv got his outfit from a mate from church (in fact, her older sister is Chocolatecatty who had her baby last month), so I'll have to ask her tomorrow where she got it! Contrary to my predictions, he slept a lot of today too, so I wonder how tonight will go...? I really should just give up trying to predict these things!

Rach, I think my mother's group will also be about learning things, but that might be a nice ice-breaker and then we could hang out at other times. But at least with a 'learning' situation, if you don't connect with them, it's not quite as awkward if you decide not to hang out anymore?

Caddie, I say River Jude all the time. My mum used my full name when she was exasperated with me (when she was reeeally mad, all she said was 'right' through clenched teeth...you knew to run for the hills then :eek. I find it funny now. Found it funny then too, which got me into a fair bit of trouble! I'm one of these awful people who giggle when I'm in trouble. I just can't help it..the moment I think 'I can't laugh, I can't laugh...' it's all over.

I'd heard that about red hair too! My hair's pretty dark in winter, but in summer it goes much more ginger, guess the sun bleaches it more red? I resigned myself to tearing because of that.

We have 90 days to register our babies right?

Oh Helen, I'll go platinum just for the avatar too! How funny.

And Sharle, how much do I owe you for the booby bib again? $20? Postage? I gotta tell you, last night I wore it, and I was soooooo comfy! Are you supposed to wash it daily?

My nipples are sooo sore, I stopped putting the Daktarin in Riv's mouth cos I was scared it was making him more mucousy, just been putting it on my nips, and they are so tender! I'm giving them a good ol air now, with Daktarin on (leaning back so milk doesn't drip out!). Mum reckons to get some sun on them too, cos yeast doesn't like the sun...

And River's sounding much less clogged up, so perhaps I can start it up again soon. Wonder it that's why he's sleeping so much? Because he's recovering? I sure hope so!
    I'm worrying less as each night passes, which is a relief, because if I didn't get some sleep I would have turned into a zombie I reckon! And haunted you all....Do zombies haunt?

Oh, Pip, it was good to see you when you popped in by the way! Keep us posted on you!

Well, Rans want the laptop 'just for a second' (uh huh) to test something out, so I'd better relinquish it, since he was so lovely and bought me a frozen coke to have with tea

Nelle - I am 34, will write my life story soon..Werribee is between Melb and Geelong along the Princess Freeway.

I am a very young 37

Sharleen will be in agnes over xmas

had a good night *wooo* except piggy porker had 3 120ml bottle over a 4 hour period and he gobbled them down like no tomorrow LOL, must be that 6 week growth spurt they speak of

anyway he went down at 11pm woke at 3am had feed did god almighty poo LOL, and didn't wake till 7am now he wants cuddle time, and I am supposed to be helping jase with the extention roof, big toss up cuddle or work LOL I know which I prefer

welll looks like Jack is heading to the land of nod so might put him down and go help Jase

Ashleigh hardly slept yesterday, all evening she was on the boob and when she wasn't she was sucking her fist. I don't know if shes having a growth spurt or what. She was sucking my boobs dry!
    Thing is she doesn't feed to well in the mornings cause of wind. She doesn't poo all night so morning feeds she is on and off constantly, wanting to eat then trying to fart/ poo once she's done like a million poos then she is on/ off boob to catch up! Maybe I should get her some wind drops or something to help her out a bit and it'll help me too cause it gets painful spending an hour with her on and off.

Welcome MelanieR,

Sarah Kate- Our bubs were exactly same weight and length except Ash was born 2 days after.

Yeah there are a few of us Vic girls. Not sure where would be a good place. Somewhere where we can fit all our bubs and prams!

I had an exciting night last night while Df went out drinking (not), I watched Willy Wonka, even at 28 its one of my fave movies and I still have a dream of one day having my own chocolate room!

Is that willy wonka with johnny depp? I was wondering wether to get that.Is it good?

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Love

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast