its fantastic that you worked out Alexander quickly with the longer gap thing between feeds. Im going to get some of the Gaia stuff payday cause little miss moo has come out in a rash. She's feeding every 2 hours through the day since yesterday. its the 2 week growth spurt thing.
Helen - Eithan must be getting use to his baths. I would have felt so proude at him not crying. Great job mate, I bet you went to bed with a smile on your face. Oh I read your birth story too hon. I cried, sorry but I sort of felt alot of what you said. Leave that behind you now mate, think happy thoughts.
Jodi - Im using a pg multi vitamin also and just basically eating my 5 vegies and 2 fruit minimum a day. Oh and im drinking heaps of milk.
Best be heading, only have Vyolett home this morning so I want to make the most of it then we have to go to the hospital and do the heel ***** test again cause the nurse stuffed the first one, then off to the health nurse at 2. i'll ge a breather in there somewere????
xxmaz
Bookmarks