Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born In September 2006

Default Babies Born In September 2006

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in September 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - astrolady@bellybelly.com.au

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - christy7@bellybelly.com.au
    Lea13 - lea13@bellybelly.com.au
    Sherie - sherie.brown@bigpond.com

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

September '06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Im just warming my seat cause I'll be here very, very soon. To exciting!

Hi just popping in too, having a look around.

Maz- You were right bout being here very soon. You went into labour not long after you posted that!

hhhmmmm looks very nice in here....just warming my seat up as well.

can you save me a warm seat too!!

Can I come over here too? It's not my fault Alexander made an early appearance! lol. Besides, I've gotten to know you girls now.

Anna** - I dont think any of us would have it any other way. You stay right here girly!!

Yay! Now I better go tell the Sept girls to hurry up and have babies so I'm not sitting here talking to myself! lol.

Can you warm a seat for me too girls!!

Lets start filling these warm seats girls!

I'll be popping in too if thats ok.
    I've gotten to know you all now.

God, I forgot I posted in here last friday night. I really did jinx myself now didn't I. lol. R u girls hoping it will jinx you too? lol again I hope so I cant wait for us all to be mummies.
    How are you both Anna** and Nat? I still feel ike im living a dream at t he moment. Vyolett is being perfect. I feed her at 1am this morning and she then slept until 8.20. She barely cries and loves cuddles when she is awake. I cant stop starting at her. My mum is so over the moon cause Vyolett looks like her.
    Im so shocked that she was so little, especially after the GD nurse and ob telling me she'd be a 10 -11 pounder. Ah she showed them.
    Im going to go and relax a little. Jed wont let me do anything (ah loving it). He's going to take me out for a coffee in a poshy resurant here in Shepparton tomorrow when the boys are at school. He absolutely loves his little girl.
    Enough baby dribble from me but do have a question to you. Im having server after cramps especially when I bf. R either of you taking anyhting (If you get them) for them?
    xxmaz

Maz, they are afterpains. Its the uterus contracting back to its normal size. It gets worse with every pg and as this was my 7th I was in agony this time. The hospital gave me panadeine forte for the first day. Also, nipple stimulation causes contractions - thats why it hurts more when you breastfeed. By the 4th day mine were much better, but I think they can last about a week. You can take panadol, or if they are REALLY bad panadiene.

Yayyyy, I'm so happy you're here!!!

Oooooh forgot to ask, how are the boys liking her? I bet they're awestruck. And WTG Jed for spoiling you.

Maz - Great to see you here! I had afterpains with Alexander, but they pretty much were gone by the 3rd day, I never took anything for them tho. Lucky you having a nice sleepy baby... Alex was great for the first two weeks, but seems to have 'woken up' and now I have a normal baby (ie, one that barely sleeps! lol) He is a real cuddle bum and he wont sleep unless he is snuggled up to either me or DH - really glad that I bought a sling now, at least I have my hands free (but it's kinda like still being preggers lugging this weight around).
    I went to see the health nurse yesterday... my kid is a total piggy, he has gained 670grams since birth! Not bad at all considering I'm exclusively breastfeeding; he demand feeds at 2 hourly intervals! Thank god you cannot overfeed a breastfed bub.

Anna, which sling did you buy?

Nat - I've got a BearHugBaby mesh ring sling... really well made and I do love it, but i think I would've been better off getting a x-small pouch sling as by the time I adjust the ring sling to fit me, there isn't much mesh left (I'm only a little'un size 6) and Alex is sitting half in the cotton bit.

I totally forgot about after pains. $hit, you forget so much after you have kids.
    Jed just took us out shopping for 3 hours and Vyolett slept the whole time. I kept forgetting she was with us.
    They boys are loving her. Nikolaus wont leave her side and Wilhelm keeps asking her to wake up and play with him.
    I better go. We bought some nanna brag books and are going to fill them with pics of Vyolett to give to her Oma's (nan's). And I better not forget to eat. Opps!
    xxmaz & vy

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast