Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born In September 2006

Just quickly. Riki-dont feel bad at all for going to the bottle for Ainsleigh it is obviously the best option for both of you and you will both be much happier this way. All the best hun hope that you clear that lump soon.

Love

Rikki - Don't feel bad. You've done the best you can... I just hope that lump goes soon for you.

Jodi_Lee - Congrats on surving the month! Keep up the great work!!!

Xander is getting weighed tomorrow, be interesting to see how much my piglet has gained this week!

Just popping in to let you know Shell should be joining you guys soon!
    You know, once she gets home and all.

oh caddie i cant wait to get the pressy. i bet it beautiful. could you please discrible the paper to me, i need to get some more.
    we're having so much fun trying to bf at the moment. Vy wont latch on my left side and im about pull my hair out! Ive been formula feeding of a night time (top ups) and expressing at about 9pm at night so that she has milk for through the night. She sucks me dry in the afternoons with the continuous feeding. i didnt even have time to go to the loo yesterday. Im getting snappy to the boys and jed has gone back to work (thank god) he was driving me spare. then my breast pump snapped in 2, the car battery went flat and my eyebrows look like catterpilars have taken up residence!
    Sorry for my winge and lack of personals
    be back later
    xxmaz

My breast pump broke! Not happy jan... it looks ok, but seems to have lost it's suction. Had to hand express as I was so engorged that i had lumps in my bbs, took bloody ages!

Maz - Alexander went through a week or so of pretty much non stop feeding, he seems to be slowly spacing the feeds out again now. I love that outfit that Vyolett is wearing (your ticker pic!)

Ruby wont latch on my left side either.I will wait till tommorow and decide if b/f is still the way to go.Its bloody difficult.
    Rikki,i know how u feel as with my first i needed to bottlefeed as i wasnt producing enough.I felt bad. Now i have this choice too.I think i have enough but ruby is not taking enough.Arghhh

Hi ladies, hopefully I wil be able to get these personals done before Eithan wakes. He has been stiring for the last 15mins so we'll see.

Ok

Anna- I agree Xander and Eithan do seem to have quite a bit in problem, like with the reflux and wind pains. How is it all going? Has it settled down a bit at all? I havent checked out anyone's pics yet as am on dialup but I hear that your hair is good, I am glad that you feel so much better for having had it done. How is Xander's manky eye? I hope that Xander had a good weight gain today. I cant believe that your breast pump broke!! so unfair, you poor thing having to do it by hand.

Maz- You cried reading my birth story, wow that makes me cry. I didnt think I had written down in the right words to express how I felt, but obviously I did. I am coming to terms with the whole thing now, I just have to remind myslef everynow and again that I am not a bad mother for not wanting to hold him or look at him while I was being tugged and pulled etc. I hope that your boobies are not too sore, little Vyolett obviously loves them, although not the left side at the moment. Augh I cant believe your breast pump broke aswell, not good! Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time at the moment. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Charli- I hope that things are going ok with Ambah. I hope the lactation consultant can help you with Ambah's colic. Goodluck.

Nat-Sorry to hear that you have had mastitis. I have never had it before but have heard that it is very painful. You poor thing, I hope it doesnt happen again. Hope Zain is doing well.

Caddie- I hope that Ruby is starting to do a bit better re weight gain. It must be hard for you to be giving her all the right stuff but to be still having problems. Sending hugs your way.

Riki- How are your swollen feet? Happy to hear that Ainsleigh is back to her birthweight.

Jodi-Lee- I hope that you are managing to get a bit of rest from holding Nina and that your back, shoulders and arms are not so sore.

Well all is good here. Eithan is still vomiting after feeds etc. I have read about reflux on the main BellyBelly website so I am going to try and stay away from the certain foods it says there and hopefully that will help.
    He smiled today for the first time. Well the first time that I could say, that is definantly a smile not a windy one. I was talking to him while he was in his rocker and as I started to unclip him to take him out he smiled. Made me so happy, he obviously likes his cuddles from mummy.

Enough for now, better get a morning snack sorted for Bella before Eithan wakes up.

Love

Just when I thought I had her sussed out she decides to change on me!! She's constantly crying and feeding. She started at about 2.30 yesterday afternoon through to 8pm. Then started again at 9am, still going. When she cries it's just sort of whingy, doesn't look like she's in pain. Is this normal? She has been so good up until now.

JOdi - I dont know whats normal any more. This whole BF thing is so new to me and Im with Caddie - If its not working by friday, bring on the bottles!
    Helen - im so glad that things are looking up for you babe after everythikng yourve been through. Its makes mine and Vyoletts problems seem so little. Big warm hugs for you babe. Im so jealous that Eithan is smiling already. I love their first smiles, it just melts your heart.
    Rikki - you gotta do whats right for you and bub. Dont worry about what other people are going to say...F**K them! Dont think that your being a bad mum either, your putting ainsleigh first not any once else. I had that same problems with Nikolaus and he turned out fine (well I hope he did lol ).
    Anna - I had to super glue my breast pump all together. I refuse to buy a new one. Oh the outsfit is one Vy's aunty Katie bought her from pumpkin patch. Its still way to big but I cant help but dress her up a little after 2 boys. I bought her a sterling silver bracelet that swims on her hand unless he do it up really tight. OH im starting to love having a little girl.
    thanks for letting us know about Shell. We'll all be in here soon. Then the headaches will start lol with trying to keep up.
    of to read a mag while Vyolett is down for a sleep and the boys are playing playstation for an hour. I need some me time after going shopping by ourselves for 2 hours. It was wonderful without Jed. I lov ehim but he drives me nuts!
    xxmaz

Thanks Maz, you go for it. Dress her up as much as you like. I kinda miss having a little girl when I see all the cute little things in shops. You can put much more on a baby girl, boys dont have a lot of options.

Jodi-Lee -Nina might be just going through a growing spurt.All the best I hope things calm down soon.

Well I have a killer migraine and this cpu is doing nothing for it.

frozen pizza tonight.

Love

Oh Helen. pizza sounds devine. IM in!

Hello girls!

What a bunch we are! I can remember a few weeks ago when we were dying to get 'em out and now we're all having problems.

I'm comping Zain and now my supply is dwindling. I'm determined to stick with it but its just so hard to find the time. Like when I wake up in the morning, I am straight into it. I have to make milos for my kids, change nappies for 3 kids Zain, DS (2yrs) and 4 yr old autistic daughter still wears nappy at night. Then its 3 kids ready for school, breakfasts and all the other stuff that has to be done. I find I rush him through the feed because Ive got so much to do. Poor little Zain - as the youngest of 7 I have to make sure he's not going to miss out. And dont even get me started on dinner time, lol.

The only feeds I really get to enjoy are the night time ones where I'm fighting to stay awake, lol.

Apart from that, I honest to God feel like the luckiest woman in the world

It's official... my child is an absolute pig! Another huge weight gain this week (280grams), he is starting to get little bubba chubba rolls and fatty buddha cheeks LOL. Oh well, thank god you cannot overfeed a breastfed bub. On a GREAT note, he is now (finally) feeding every 2.5 - 3 hours after being 2 hourly up till now. Maybe he's gonna slow downa little in the growth dept.

Apart from that, I honest to God feel like the luckiest woman in the world
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I know the feeling. Great isn't it?

Helen - I'm seriously considering pizza tonight, haven't had any for ages. I'm still mostly eating 'naughty' foods ie the stuff I wasn't allowed whilst pg. Last night for dinner I had half a wedge of camembert cheese with assorted cold meats! lol. I'm so jealous Eithan is smiling already... Alexander only half smiles and has since about 2 weeks (not the wind ones), yet to get a full blown one.

Maz - Hmmm Pumkin Patch! No wonder it is such a cute outfit... the stuff there is gorgeous. Unfortunately none of it fits over Xanders' cloth nappies

Gawd, I hope the rest of you get the b/f issues sorted out soon - huge pats on the back to you all for trying so damn hard to make it work! My nipples have only just stopped hurting in the last few days, so aside from painful engorgement and leaking, things are going well.

Gotta go, milkin' time!

LMAO @ milking time Anna**!!!!!

My nipples are still burning - is that what you mean Anna?? Mine hurt at the beginning and after a feed - they feel like someones hanging off them with pliers.

hey girls,

I will have my baby by monday morning the lastest. i get induced on sunday if i havent already done it my self yay.

well hope all this bf trouble fix them selfs soon

Good luck

Adele

Yep pizza it is for me too.
    Natalie you sound like superwoman, how do you manage? I can barely manage with just one at the moment!!
    Well after feed after feed after feed, Nina has finally settled. She had a sleep for an hour this afternoon, so I got one too. She's fed, bathed and is getting sleepy YAY!!
    I think she might be going through a growth spurt.
    Anna**, how much does Alexander weigh now?
    Adele, good luch, hopefully you'll go naturally before Monday.

Nat - That's exactly how my nipples were feeling, started when Alexander was pretty much 3 weeks and has just gone now. Must've toughened them up or something LOL. Lasinoh and airing them out has been a godsend tho - awesome stuff. I also found that using fabric breast pads seemed to make me more comfy over the disposable ones - I think the plastic backing might've been stopping the nipples 'breathing' (then again, I was using the cheapest disposable breast pads I could find!)

Prior to having a bub, I was seriously deluded in thinkign that breastfeeding just 'happened' - talk about a serious wake up call for me.

Adele - You seat here is nicely warmed and awaiting your arrival.

Jodi-Lee - Alexander is now 4.3kgs! oinky oinky

morning girls

should be joining you on the weekend when i get out of hospital.

i get induced tonight at 6pm, with cervidel, it lasts 12 hours so im hopeing it works, the doc will be breaking my waters and putting a drip in at 7 am tomorrow if nothing happens.........so hopefully i will have caitlyn sometime tonight.

will text charli and riki to let you all know the outcome........keep my seat warm.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast