Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies born ~ November 16th-30th 2009 #6

Hey there girls!!!

Telly - I hope your 'friends' bugger off so you can get back on soon.....I miss you!!! And I want to see photos of those 2 gorgeous kiddies!! Go on the itunes....I have a list of all sorts of songs that I hear and really want to buy.....will have to get onto that one day when we have some $$$ to spare....if that ever happens!!!

Snowy - Sounds like you had a great Xmas!! In laws sound a bit of a challenge.....as you said you would think seeing the kids would be a top priority....some people hey?? My dad is a bit like that and it really gets to me sometimes....

Abbey is cruising around with her pram that she got for Xssy....I have seen so many of these prams in Xmas pics of friends that I think nearly every little girl must have one!! It's very cute though....she has her legs so wide when she walks I cant see how she'll be able to do it without holding onto anything!!!

xxxx Love to you all xxxxx

Hi Girls! I didn't even know this thread was up and running again!
    Nothing much happening that you dont already know from FB...
    Telly, you could always just log on to FB to come into our little thread we have going. Up to you x
    Ok see ya all later!

Good idea bec! But I reckon an alias is more fun.. What about Bernadette Nestletoningtonesington? Hahahaha

Haha, you ladies are funny! Bernadette Nestletoningtonesington! Noice Kymmy!

Natty, Madame and Ubba - You ladies met up?? I hope it was awesome! Gosh I am just green with envy. I would really love to win lotto and organise a big fat get together with you all. I know money is tight with all of us at the moment, so I'll shut up with my dreams! haha!

Arimeh how are you going!? How many weeks are you now??

Natty how is the m/s going?? Were ILs excited to hear the news? How many weeks are you now?

Stoked - how are you my love?? Gosh I'm missing you A LOT! Was defintely thinking about you while packing my salad into the esky on Christmas day How did your DD take the news??? Your ticker is saying your almost 9 weeks?!?! WTF?! YEYYYY!! So pumped xo

Madame - Did you end up telling your inlaws over chrissy??? Hope they responded well. Hope your starting to feel more confident with this pregnancy. Love you so much

Snowy - Sounds like the boys had a lovely christmas day. Your ILs have done that before, if i remember correctly. If i was a grandma I'd be spending as much time with the grandkids as they could handle! Some people are just different... Mainly in laws, LOL! x

JDs mum - totally agree that the little prams are an essential item for every little girl. I remember when DD was abbey age - the pram was easily her fav! Aren't they just adorable!

Well I went to spotlight today, got heaps of material to start some quilting, all quilting fabric was 50% off (Suz, if youre interested). Now that Im not on FB I'm wanting to get busy doing something else. So figure its about time I made DS a quilt (made DD one a while back). Also going to make my gma one too.

I really don't know how to type the words, to express how much I am missing you all. You really are my besties. And I cherish each and everyone of you. I promise I will come back on, I think I just need a little bit to desensitise myself from them. I'm letting them get to me too much, so I just need to take a step back until I can learn to not get so bloody emotional! I'm not a b..chy person, so I find it really confronting when people are b..chy towards me.

I'm missing you all terribly

ps - wow. i'm finding it SUPER hard to use your bb names again! and using terms like "dd" and "ds". And ofcorse the huge one - not swearing!!! x

Oh Telly... I seriously nearly cried reading that! We miss you too! And how dare those bastards upset my Telly! You are the most beautiful person and it makes me so angry that you have had to deal with them!

I nearly didn't tell DD of the news... DH and I DTD on xmas (exactly what you wanted to hear, i know! hehe) and i had terrible cramping afterwards so i was all scared again! But we ended up telling her on Boxing day... you know what she said?!

"I KNEW IT! Cos the other day you FARTED and you only ever fart when you are pregnant!"

Hahahahahahahahaha! Oops! But she is most excited! I just hope and pray that everything goes well, especially now she knows. I have another scan at 9w 6d so no long til that one. I'll think i'll relax a bit more after that as i lost the last bub at 9 weeks and that is the latest m/c i've had.

Good on you for getting busy with quilting! I haven't even made that bag that i bought the pattern and material for ages ago! hahaha! I'm so slack! I get all excited about things and they never eventuate... ah well, i'll learn to sew one day! I would love nothing more than to meet up with you all too. If i win lotto, actually rephrase that.. WHEN i win lotto i'll shout us ALL a holiday somewhere awesome! Woohooo! Better start buying lotto then huh!?

Snowy, i used sposies over xmas cos we weren't home and i couldn't be bothered lugging all the cloth around! But back in cloth now! Poor lil bub with the heat rash.. has it gone now? What do you use with the mcn's?

JDsmum, How cute! I can just picture that gorgeous lil Abster pushing a lil pram around! hehe!

Love you all, gotta go xx

We miss you too Telly Do they need a melly bashing? I haven't threatened one in a long time, but I'd do it for you my sweet!!! btw, I'm 29 weeks, will soon take down my ticker I think

Just ignore the biatches - they obviously don't deserve a friend as good as you!!!!!

Why will you take down your ticker Mel? Is that so people stop asking how long you have?

We told our families about our pregnancy over Christmas and we told them all I was due at the end of July cause like you Mel I will probably go over again. We just have comfy wombs lol!

Hi Telly xxx

Me too! My baby will probably be born in October knowing my luck! How overdue was Ruby Bec?

Quote Originally Posted by ubba82 View Post
    Why will you take down your ticker Mel? Is that so people stop asking how long you have?
    Yah.

Here here for comfy wombs!! I always said it was cos of the amount of chocolate being consumed, the girls were in love with it and didn't want to leave the source.. lol

Ash was 11 days over, Luke and Ruby were 12 days over.
    Hey Mel, cause your a seasoned up the duffer lol, did you feel this bub move early? I swear I have felt this one already.

Wow! Archie was 12 days over too! That means we were due the same day and they were both born the same day! Spun out! Stubborn lil things!

Quote Originally Posted by ubba82 View Post
    Ash was 11 days over, Luke and Ruby were 12 days over.
    Hey Mel, cause your a seasoned up the duffer lol, did you feel this bub move early? I swear I have felt this one already.
    Bahahaha seasoned up the duffer - love it!!!

Nah, my placenta is at the front, so I didn't feel it till about 20 weeks unfortunately!!!!! Thumps all the time now though, perhaps we should call it Thumper.

And for a bit of weirdness - Eden was 12 days overdue as well!! LOL

hi my lovelies

wanted to pop in here and say hi
    i miss you all here too.
    still cant believe how hard this is. never thought it would feel so terrible.
    and i feel awful to think it would never happen to me and i would be one of those lucky girls that got utd then had a baby. never had an angel in her sig, never had a sad story to tell. could only comfort others.
    god. all i want is to be preg again.
    i know there isnt much to miss, but i miss my baby. i miss feeling sick all the time. i miss having that secret that no one else knows, but you feel giddy at any mention of babies.
    and can i say im sick of ppl saying just think of how lucky you are to have your two kiddies. yeah. ok. they are fabulous, but thats certainly no consolation that i dont have this one anymore. do they realize how that makes me feel? like i shouldnt worry that i lost this one?
    sorry. a nice hello turned into a rant
    x madame x

Madame, I soooo remember that feeling! I missed my baby so much. I still do! I also got the lucky comments. I know I'm lucky but it doesn't make it hurt any less.
    Are you going to try again? Have you had any help today? I've been thinking about you alot. I really hope you're doing ok. You're such a beautiful girl.. And this shouldn't have happened to you, so you're not sillly for thinking it wouldn't. Hugs honey xxx

Yep.. I remember that feeling also
    I remember when it happened, I sat in the shower and cried, and cried, and cried... DH had no idea what to do or say. There really isn't anything someone can do or say.. You've lost your baby, no words can make that hurt go away. Those comments came flooding in, "its natures way", "you're so blessed to have a healthy baby already" - the last thing you want to hear. It makes you feel as though you're being silly. But Madame - you are not being silly. You have lost a child. A child who you loved dearly.
    I just wish I lived close by... I know I keep saying it, but its killing me that I have such a strong friendship with you, and the only thing I can do is type words - its so useless in the grand scheme of things.
    The days will go on, but you'll always remember your angel, and wonder what life would have been like had it have been... I now smile when I think of my angel. I have this vision in my head of what he looked like. I'm positive it was a little boy. A little buddah, olive skin just like Kaili. My due date was August 5th... When I heard Kymmy's due date, it just put a massive smile on my face, I'm not sure exactly why, it just did
    Just remember we are here to talk, to type..

Love you so much, please take care... You're a wonderful woman xxoo

OMG Telly.. You had me at hello! Haha! You're such a beautiful lady and always know the right things to say. Wow. I didn't know your angel baby was due on the same day that I am. That puts a big smile on my face too xxx

Thanks Kymmy
    You're pretty spesh yourself, hehe
    xxoo

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast