... 89101112 ...

thread: Babies Born~ October 2007 #35

Dec 2006
    Melbourne

hi everyone!
    sorry I have been so slack in posting again, hope everyone is well!

thought I'd quickly drop in and say hello... Tahlia had a great time at the Wiggles, she was a bit star struck at first, but about 20 mins in she started having a boogie... it was so cute!

I wonder what happens to my immunisation payment cause Tahlia didnt have to have the 18 month injection seeing as she'd already had chickenpox???

anyway, I have to go, I promise I'll come in again soon!

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Hey girls just a quicky, we have had a pretty good day. We had a 3 year old macca's birthday party today and they put on such a good party. Apart from both of my girls having an attack of shyness and not wanted to leave our sides, we had a great day catching up with friends.

Both girls are in bed now and I am just about to wash the floors. Not a bad deal, considering my dh has cleaned and vaccuumed already.

Mo and Trish, we didn't make it to the markets doh! After I went to the butcher and fruit and veg shops, I come home and had a bit of a lie down. Noice!

BellyBelly Member

May 2005
    Brisbane

Checked medicare website and it says L's immunisation record is up to date and it does have his 18mth vax on there. I'll wait a little longer before I make some calls. Kellie - I think if you get your Dr to complete a form or write a letter that will satisfy them.

Kaz - good old Maccas parties. I think its a rule that every kid at some stage has to have a party there.
    Mo - these kids are fussy. Hopefully M will rediscover her inner carnivore.

Packed 6 boxes today and DH and FIL did a tip run with old fridges, beds and lounges. Very productive day. Just under a month until we move.............

Anyway, got some ironing to do so better go.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Hi all! Now for some personals LOL!

Julia - How did Charlie go at the show?

Nic - Oh my goodness, massive big hugs to you! That sounds horrific, I hope you are feeling more human now.

Amelia - Did you pick up your dog? If so, how has he settled in?

Kaz - Bummer you couldn't come to the market, but the party sounds like it was fun!

Saffi - I haven't received anything from the government for K's vaccines yet, I hope I do soon.

Celtic - I hate teething! We have had a nice break for it since Easter. Now we're just waiting for those 2 year old molars to arrive - not looking forward to that! How have you been feeling? Any m/s?

Kellie - Glad Tahlia had fun at the Wiggles! How's work going?

Amber - Where are you??? Did you have a nice birthday?

Well, I watched with sadness as DH drove my beautiful Aurion out of the driveway today . He is taking it to work to swap it over for my new car this arvo. I loved that car LOL! Oh well, I got a bit spoiled with that one and need to get over it . I'm looking forward to trying out my new car tonight though. We get new cars every 9 - 12 months so hopefully another deal will come up at some stage so I can get a bigger car again next time.

All going well here, still have this cold, but I'm not going to let it get me down to much, I'm too sick of it! I picked up a pregnancy pillow from the baby market yesterday and it is sooooo comfy! Not much else exciting going on, just off to stock up on nappies this morning for K. I buy them from a place that sells seconds really cheaply (e.g a bag of 100 for $17.50) and they work really well.

Hope you all have a great day!

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Morning ladies,

TRISH - We did pick up Diesel (can you tell DH named him, DH is a heavy road deisel mecanic!!Lol) and he has settled in real well....abit whingy but that is to be expected I suppose!! Gotta organise for the hydrobath to come round and wash him this week sometime!!

Is there a website I can look at to see if there are any baby markets on in Brisbane anytime soon??

Have a good day girls....I am off to find some goodies on eBay!! Lol....Too addictive!

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Amelia - I'm glad Diesel is making himself at home . Yep, there is a website you can go to, it's babykidsmarket dot com dot au. Just click on the Where and When link and then click on QLD on the map and it will show you the upcoming markets

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Thanks Trish!!

BellyBelly Member

May 2005
    Brisbane

Amelia - there's also a market called Zero to 5. If you get the Brisbane Child mag they always have a list of when and where both markets are.

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Thanks Nerida. Talking about the immunisation payments. I got mine today with the FTB payment.

Off too watch brothers and sisters...........nite all!! xxoo

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Sorry have been lurking and being slack and not posting!
    Have been preocupied by my twilight obesession

Will be back later tonight !

Mwah xxxx

Add Khaleesi on Facebook

Feb 2007
    Wonderland

I'm around just been lurking.
    Phil's poppy passed away yesterday, so things have been a tad hectic. The funeral is Thursday so i'll be around more.

Hi to everyone

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Mo hope Phil is ok! Sending you lots of love and healing xx

Jun 2009
    Christchurch NZ

Hi do you ladies mind me joining in here I have a Oct DS named kaleb he was born on the 9th weighing 5lb 2oz by c-section. He is my 4th child I also have a 13yo DD, 8yo DD, 3yo DS. And we have been TTC no#5 since Kaleb was born with no luck.

Kaleb was a late walker and ony started about 1 month ago but he is a grat talker and is string sentences together already. The best one I get is when he comes up to me and says "Mum, I love you" and gives me a kiss and a hug.

I live in CHCH New zealand but I have lived in OZ but moved back to be with family in 2005 to be closer to family after my husband left me with a new born.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know you ladies.

Karen.

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Hi Karen welocme! Of course you can join us! The girls are lovely here! Hope you settle in well!

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Hi ladies,

Mo - I'm so sorry to hear about Phil's poppy . I hope Phil is coping OK, it is such a hard time.

Amber - Hope you are going well, how's pregnancy treating you lately? Thanks for the lovely thread you posted .

paycyn - Hi and welcome to our group! Kaleb sounds like such a sweety . My DS#2 is named Kieran, you'll see me referring to him as K in here

Hi to everyone else! I didn't want to come in here to say it (I feel like such a whinger LOL), but I seem to have a tummy bug now . It's just one thing after another! I was up all night with shocking reflux and then my stomach started churning. DH went to work this morning, but at 8:30am I rang him to ask him to come home to look after the boys. I've been exhausted and had sharp stomach pains all day. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning so DH can go back to work. I was in no state to be able to take Joel to kinder or make meals today, DH has been wonderful.

I got my new car last night, it looks great. Pity I haven't been able to drive it today!

I hope everyone else is doing better than me

Feb 2007

Heya all,

Yes teething is awful Trish hate it. Unfortunately what we thought was teething (heaps of drool, red cheeks, hands in mouth, crying) suddenly turned into a nasty cough, high temps, went to the hospital, no piggy flu (knew that they didn't I guess) but xrays and a trip to the chemist tomorrow they think its a bad chest infection they are worried will turn into pneumonia so fingers crossed we got it in time . They are pretty confident if all goes well and the xray is ok he should be good within a week or so. Poor monkey. I'm fine, no m/s, just very tired staying up all night with Ry. There were unlimited cuddles to be had, a few dvd's and lots of sippy cups to get us through the night hehe

Sorry for lack of personals, very sleepy, off to bed now he's finally out for the count. Have a new evaporator in his room seems to be helping

BellyBelly Member

May 2005
    Brisbane

Hi all

Karen - welcome to our little group. My son is Lachlan (referred to here as L) and I am pg with my second (a girl due in mid August).
    Trish - you poor thing, coming down with a tummy bug on top of your cold and then not to be able to drive your new car!
    Mo - sorry to hear of your family's loss.
    Amber - stop Twilighting and come talk to us. We miss you....
    Celtic - poor Ry. Hope he feels better soon and you can get some sleep.

L's DC group leader is leaving tomorrow. They are having a Teddy Bear's picnic and a special morning tea. I've made some tiny cupcakes. I know L won't remember and probably won't miss her, but I feel pretty sad for him. I'll probably cry - blame it on the pregnancy hormones LOL.

Jun 2009
    Christchurch NZ

CelticOH NO poor Ryan that just sounds awful. I hope he gets better soon for you.

Trish I hope you feel better soon and you can be zooming around in your new car having fun! We are looking for a new car at the moment. Our 4WD 7 seater is costing us too much so I am getting a smaller 7 seater but we need to sell the 4WD first!

Safficongrats on the pregnancy not too much longer for you to go! But I bet it feels like a very long time to you!

Well it is well and truly winter here we had a very thick frost today which isn't much fun with school drop off! I try and walk when I can for 2 reasons less deisel and I get the walk as I have gained so much weight in the last year and I really need to loose it! Knowing my luck I will fall pregnant and be bigger and fatter LOL.

... 89101112 ...