... 7151617

thread: Babies Born~ October 2007 #35

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Yeah I am lucky my mum says the same about all 4 of us that we never had 2 day sleeps over the age of 15 months!! So its going well. Touch wood nothing changes cause with both of us being sick I have been sleeping when he does too!! Can't even remember the last time I had day napes!! Probs the first 3 months he was born!! Lol.

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Okay I back for some personals now while Rhys is talking to Diesel through the glass back door!! Lol.......

TRISH - Peace and quiet around the house!! God I would just kill for an hour to do my floors properly without haveing someone turning off the vaccum ever 10 meters on me!! Lol. How are you going with the nursery set up?? All done yet....You will have to put some pics on FB!!

WILLOW - How are you going with the nursery?? All complete yet?? I can't wait till our furniture comes in it just looks like a mess in Bubba H's room.

MO - Rhys doesn't sit still long enough to watch TV and if he does it seems to be music clips that he loves!! Lol. He is starting to like some movies....at the moment it is Cars which he has liked for a while and the Ice Age movies. Also like the good old classic and one of my childhood favourite movies.....Lady and the tramp!! He loves dogs. How is your mum going? Glad to hear Kodi is feeding like a champ now. God, 3 months old already!! Where has that time gone!!

JULIA - You move in a couple of days how is it all going?? GOOD LUCK!!

Hi to Nickers, Kim, Amber, Kaz, Kellie, Celtic and anyone else I missed!!

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Hi girls, thought it was about time I posted and stopped feeling sorry for myself with this horrible flu I have. I am feeling slightly more human today.

I have woken up today feeling so anxious about my scan tomorrow. I keep thinking that there is going to be nothing there, then I think what if there are 2? I dreamt about it last night. I think because I never got to see our angel babies heart beat, that this is a really big thing. And it has also been about 2 years since I have had an ultrasound and seen a bubba in my belly.

Kids are doing ok, they had a midnight meltdown, but after that they both slept through and Tay even slept until after 8. She is going through such a NO stage. It is NO to everything and then she tries and hits.

Mo - both my girls are obsessed with playschool. It is the only thing on ABC kids that will get them to sit down for the entire episode and watch, oh and hi5 in the afternoons is another one that gets them completely in!

Amelia - how are you feeling today? i think i am finally starting to pick up, yay!

Trish - the boys sound so cute, doesn't it feel the best when they play nicely together? those moments are few and far between here, i think both my girls have a jealous streak and are in a bit of competition for me and my attention!

Willow - i cannot believe you have less than 5 weeks to go. do you go early, on time or late previously?

Julia - how are you feeling today?

to Saffi, Paycyn, Kim, Amber, Pish & I hope I didnt miss anyone!

Aug 2006

Kaz - I always go late, so more than likely have another 6+ weeks to go yet.

Amelia - Nursery is all set up but still needs all the bits and pieces for the change table which I will get tomorrow and when we found out the flavour after the birth, we will decorate it properly. Looks pretty bare in there right now. I'm going to unpack the bassinette today and sort out the best spot for it in our room. We ended up just buying one on sale and it's still in the box.

I was talking to one of my BB friends who is about a week ahead of me and is nesting like crazy...omg I forgot so many things I need to organise and wash! Totally forgot about my rocker and bouncer that a friend still has so she's going to bring them back on the weekend as well as a heap of nb clothes she still has (hoping she washes them so I don't have to! LOL), forgot about my birth plan, cleaning the car seat (which can't happen until L moves out of it into his maxi rider. I'm not ready to move him into a big boy seat yet so that can wait a few weeks).

I keep waiting for the reality of it to sink in but it's seriously NOT

I'm 'taking the day off' tomorrow and heading out on my own. Going to get my hair done in the morning (feeling all frumpy and housewifey so looking forward to that!) and then heading to the shops to get a heap of stuff for the baby, some things for DDs room etc. Looking forward to a day all to myself. DH has been great lately giving me heaps of time out while i still can! He is taking the kids to do all the grocery shopping tomorrow so that's one less job for me. Will probably end up exhausted and home for a nanna nap by lunch time
    Last edited by Willow; June 19th, 2009 at 09:37 AM.

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Kaz - I am feeling better today!! Nose has cleared up but the cough is still there and **WARNING TMI** when I cough I keep bringing up flem so that is a good sign!! Rather I bring it up then it sit in my chest!!

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Willow - your DH sounds like he is being fabulous to you! That is great. My DH is a bit the same, because I have the flu along with morning (all day) sickness he come home from work early yesterday to take over with the girls.

I love washing all of the clothes, but if I have a boy I won't have much to do. All of my clothes apart from singlets are pretty much pink! LOL

Amelia - glad to hear it and I am the same with phlem, so it is not 2 much information!

Oct 2007
    Perth,WA

Hi girls,

Will do a proper catch up later...am about to turn computer off so will BBL! Big move today! Then leaving on Monday!

xxx

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Those of you who are PG again with your second....how have you been with your dreams....Kaz's FB status just reminded me of the crazy ones I have been having....I got married to one of the Human Nature boys..Very weird and a couple of others.

And also how "spacy/forgetful" have you been? I have been shocking!!

Feb 2007

Heya all,

Sorry for lack of personals, so sleepy .

Baby news:
    Got a u/s wednesday I went to the dr with my card that said at my last appointment my bloods and u/s didn't match up and i needed a repeat scan and my dr was sick. So I got a male dr I've never seen before who tells me u/s are evil and that I should trust in god that everythings ok... umm NO I don't think so if I have a missed m/c or a healthy baby I want to know!! I told him I had already booked a scan because there is only one day at one time I could do it (I could only get the appointment at 7.30pm Tuesday and the u/s 8am Wednesday so I didn't miss work as I have no leave). I showed up for the u/s anyway, told them about my situation they rung my dr and I got the scan *evil grin* and all is looking well nice little squirmy with a strong heart rate 182 I think and all was looking great and HcG now match my week (didn't tell me the level though) I'm exactly as far along as I should be. Happy dance, started telling rest of family and friends now (if you hadn't noticed my facebook status after my u/s lol).

Other news:
    Also got some assignments back from uni, 3 credits and a distinction, happy with that . Going to winter magic festival at katoomba tomorrow should be plucking cold but hoping to get a shiny bargain.

Have a snuffle glad it's no worse than a sore throat and sneeze, hate constant leaky noses and congestion, give me a dry cough any day!

Hope everyone else who had/has the snuffles is feeling better and all the mums aren't being sleep deprived. *Hugs* for those in tough times

CelticMoon

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Celtic - I am glad everything is ok! God some doctors are tossers!

I had my ultrasound this morning, and as thought I am pregnant! Yay . We have been put back to 6 weeks, another thing that I thought would happen. Our due date is now the 13th of Feb and the heartbeat was 107. The baby was really hard to see, as it was sticking to the uterine wall, and it was clearer to get through my tummy than the internal. The guy that did it suggested that we go back in 2-3 weeks to check it all again. The most reassuring thing though was that little flickering of the heartbeat. I am so relieved and happy!

I now can't wait to see how everything progresses and find out what we are having. I am actually going to let myself get excited now. I am hoping that we grow a happy and healthy baby, but there is just no point in worrying that I might have another m/c. because at the end of the day it is out of my control!

Jun 2009
    Christchurch NZ

that is great news Kaz and Celticmoon on your ultrasounds

Not much happening here Kaleb has the starting of a cold and is mr grumpy GRRRRR he never knows what he wants and keeps changing his mind then throwing a huge wobbly as well.

BellyBelly Member

May 2005
    Brisbane

Hi everyone

Celtic and Kaz - congrats on your scans. Its always reassuring to see bubs there and hear the heart beating away like it should.
    Amelia - I have been having vivid dreams but nothing too weird. I normally don't remember my dreams but I am at the moment, probably because I am sleeping pretty lightly.

AFM - had a growth and well being scan yesterday. All is good with the baby and she is still a she. She was also practicing her breathing. They only do it a few times an hour so to get it on the scan was quite unusual. Didn't manage to get a good face shot tho as she was really cuddled into my pelvis. One thing we do know is that she has a lot of hair. Seems that this baby will take after me!

On a yucky note my cold has developed a cold. I am coughing and nose is constantly running and feeling pretty blah. But I have to keep going, keep L entertained, do the washing, try to pack more boxes etc. DH has also come down with a cold and he has taken to sleeping on the couch. I was so *&^(& off that I went off and did the grocery shopping while he was going to have a sleep (L was also asleep). He must have got the hint that I wasn't happy as when I got home he was packing up his shed. So feeling a bit more kind towards him at the moment.

Hoping that we can both go to the Baby Expo.If DH is too unwell I'll be going by myself. Funny as it sounds I have been looking forward to this all year.

Anyway, got to get dinner ready. Sorry for the whingey post.

Feb 2007

Thanks Kaz & paycyn.

Grats on the great news Kaz that is fantastic lots of sticky vibes everything stays great!!

PAycyn, hope Kalebs feeling better soon, how old is he? Hope it's only a little snuffle and nothing major

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Sick here so stay away

Will come back when i can actually see through the red sore eyes and the snotty nose and catch up! xxxx

Feb 2007

Saffi, thank you and grats on the good news for the scan Hope you are feeling better soon

Boomba - hope you get some sleep, steam yourself through with a nice hot shower and get some rest *hugs*

Add Khaleesi on Facebook

Feb 2007
    Wonderland

Big Congrats to Celtic & Kaz on the great scans.
    Kaz i remember after my m/c i was so scared there would be no HB, i was a wreck before going in & just seeing Kodi's HB made me wanna cry it was such a relief.

Amber hope you feel better soon sweetie, i hate being sick while pregnant

Saffi Good to hear everything is going well with Bubba, Can't believe you have less than 8wks left.

Paycyn hope Kaleb gets over his cold soon for you.

Nothing much happening here, Maddi's running a temp today refusing to eat anything at all & drinking very little, but she' still well enough to be a complete terror lol.
    Hoping the panadol kicks in soon & she'll at least drink something.

Dec 2005
    In Bankworld with Barbara

... 7151617