... 41213141516 ...

thread: Babies Born~ October 2007 #35

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Just a WOOHOO for me..........

I DON'T HAVE GD THIS TIME ROUND!!!! WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!![/B]
    Last edited by Olive; June 11th, 2009 at 11:17 AM. : please dont use purple!!

Oct 2007
    Perth,WA

HI EVERYONE...I'm BACK from Singapore! Will catch up on everyone's 'goss' when Max is in bed! Can't WAIT!

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Welcome back Julia!!

Aug 2006

Hey girls...

Thanks for all your kind words - I've had some good news too...

Bub is finally head down, bum up and ready for action!!

Was getting a bit hairy there so I am VERY relieved that the threats of hospitalisation at 37ish weeks and c/s are out the window!!

Just have to pray s/he stays in the correct position now

ACJ - That's great news!!! Well done!! The lump under my arm is still the same unfortunately. Went back to GP yesterday, he's given me a stronger course of ab's for 10 days and if no change, next step will be an u/sound Seriously not what I need at 36wks but I got a second opinion from my Ob last night and he agrees, he doesn't think it's anything nasty, more likely related to prg and/or breastfeeding/milk production. Hoping these ab's do the trick!!

Julia - Welcome back!!

Amber - Go Miles and mummy!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you babe, wow, what huge progress in a relatively short time. I know it was a rough time for you though so I hope you can just relax now and enjoy your sleep....till the next round

Trish - thank you

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Willow woohoo! Baby is ready to go! Cant wait to read your BA! thanks for your kind words! I am so proud of him and me for sticking with it!
    Mo well done on getting the feeidng back on track!
    Amelia wooohoooooo!
    Julia missed you babe! xx
    To everyone else mwah x

Off to the ob in the morning yipee! lol! Have a great night everyone!

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Julia - welcome back!

Amber - Good luck at the OB tomorrow.

Willow - glad the bub is ready to go, exciting!

Amelia - great news about the gd! One less thing for you to worry about.

Saffi - How is the cold?

Mo - How are the girls?

Trish - how are you feeling?

to anyone I have missed. I have been playing around with my ticker for the past hour, finally got it working. Woohoo. Hope you are all well. All good here, just a bit on the cold side, but it is that time of the year!

Oct 2007
    Perth,WA

FIRSTLY - YAYAYAAYAYAAYAY for you Kaz! So happy

So much to catch up on so i'll do the big slack generic......

Glad everyone's bubs legs are healed, chests aren't infected, no more stripping, keeping snug in their grobags (no I don't use one!) sleeping in their big beds in their own rooms and no longer tugging on the udders!!, and that those that are UTD babies are turned and ready for action and growing happily in their mummy's tum's (without GD)! Also glad to hear that there are loads of you out there getting the ME time they deserve! xxx

AFU - Back from Singapore today after a week and a half of setting up, buying furniture, waiting around for dudes to come and fix things and put stuff together.....sweltering in the mugginess! Max is still waking up multiple times in the nite...I still dont know why (he didn't do it in Singa's as much as here...he's already woken up 4 times tonight grrrrr), he's asleep as soon as i put his head back down on the pillow! I hope it's just his teeth! Lucky in Singa's I bought him a new Ikea bed with a trundle so if need be I can sleep on that without getting a bung neck! We have another week and a half here to get rid of the furniture etc from our place and it's been rented too!! I am going to miss Charlie sooooo much....I had a bit of a cry on the couch over there staring at his photos while Max was asleep, and just felt lonely! He has done really well at his shows recently! He only has 10 points to go till he titles as a Champion! Woooo!

Well that's it for me for now.....sorry for the slackness! I have some bills and $$ to sort out before I pack it in for the night!

xx

Jun 2009
    Christchurch NZ

Hi Ladies just a quick Hello I am still not too good but much better than yesterday I ended up in bed all day unable to talk or move as everything hurt.

WOOHOO to tuning babies sticking babies and no GD and ones sleeping in thier beds.

Not good for the ones waking up at night

Anyway I must go Kaleb just walked past and I got a lovely smell from him as he did!

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Morning all!

Paycyn - Sorry you are still really sick . Sounds like the flu? I hope you start feeling better really soon.

Julia - Welcome back!! Wow you have been busy! Sounds like you are pretty organised . You poor thing having to leave Charlie , I'm sure your sister will take good care of him though. I hope Max starts sleeping a bit better for you!

Kaz - Love your ticker . And I hear you on how cold it is atm! I'm sick of getting up and our outside temperature gauge says it's 2 degrees . How's the m/s going?

Amber - Have fun at your OB appointment today! I love my midwife appointments, there's nothing like hearing bub's heartbeat . I'm so glad your 20 week scan went well! Did you see any hint of the gender?

Willow - I'll say it again, WOOHOO on Boo turning! Let's hope that lump of yours disappears now.

Amelia - Woohoo on not having GD! That must be an awesome relief for you .

Mo - How are the girls treating you atm?

Saffi - DH coped fine by himself with the boys on the weekend. Luckily they're both pretty easy kids. Yay for your bub being head down already! I have no idea where my little miss is atm.

Hi to anyone I've missed!

Not much going on with us, K has been a bit cranky since getting back from the weekend. I think he needed a couple of days to recover LOL! My unstable pelvis has been pretty bad and I'm struggling to get around a bit, but I'm doing alright. It's just hard lifting K into his car seat and bending over to strap him in. My hormones have been a bit up and down so some days I feel a bit down. Oh the joys of being pregnant!

Hope you all have a great day!

Add Khaleesi on Facebook

Feb 2007
    Wonderland

Amelia woo hoo on not having GD, that is such great news

Willow yay for Boo turning, Hope the AB's clear up the lump. Good to know the Dr's don't think it's anything to worry about.

Trish ouch at the pelvis, hope it doesn't get any worse.

Paycyn hope you feel better soon.

Julia welcome back & hope Max starts sleeping better for you.

Amber gl at the OB today.

AFU
    Maddi is still on her self imposed diet but she is now eating Cheesy rice, pasta & ham and cheese sandwiches minus the bread lol.
    Kodi is growing up way to quick. She babbles, smiles & laughs now. She's even rolled tummy to back a few times. The other day i caught her watching T.V while she was feeding lol.
    Off to get Kodi weighed again today & i'm confident she's gained enough to keep everyone happy.

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Mo - I cannot believe that Kodi has reached those milestones already. Time does fly doesn't it, it also seems to go so much faster with No 2!

Trish - I am not 2 bad, every now and then feel a little sick and have had a couple of chucks, but so far that is it . I am mainly having trouble with my knees, as I have arthritis in them and they have played up with both pregnancies but further down the track. Cannot believe how sore they are already, I have decided to go and see an accupuncurist for them. Your pelvis sounds painful, is this something you have had with your other pregnancies?

Julia - Great to see you back, how long a stay is this one? Must be almost time now hey? Thanks also for the congrats, a lovely surprise!

to everyone I haven't pm'd ... next time!

I booked into Dr Peter Yong for my pregnancy today. I am public patient, but after a not so great experience in the public health system last time we have decided to go private care for the duration of the pregnancy. He said that if I have the baby at the Angliss (Ferntree Gully) he can deliver the baby as well. As he has a list there once a week and because I am having a c section he will get me on that. So I am feeling good about that and have heard some fantastic things about him. I didnt really want to go over to Ferntree Gully, but we had decided on Monash and its probably about the same distance anyway!

Add Khaleesi on Facebook

Feb 2007
    Wonderland

Kaz are you going to be a private patient in a public hossy?
    Which hossy did you have the girls at?

Just got back from our MCHN appt & Kodi is now 5.4kg so she gained 300g in 2wks
    So i'm a very happy mummy again

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Mo - I am a public patient, but I am going through the private system and we are paying for it out of our own pocket. I will get booked into the Angliss as a public patient, so we wont have to pay for the birth. I had Mia in Mt Gambier and had the same gp the whole way through, until the end when we were referred to an OB with complication (amniotic fluid had leaked out). He admitted, induced and delivered Mia, then we seen him for everything afterwards. Tay was born at Flinders Medical Centre in Adelaide, they have a women's health clinic and a pool of doctors and its pot luck who you see. No urine tests, no weight, anything like that. Hardly any visits, they are so busy that you get the bare minimum. I seen a the surgery people around 20 weeks and they did me pre admission and went through history and all that. I could not tell you who delivered Tay, I met her in the theatre and that was that. Afterwards I got put in a room by myself and rarely seen a nurse and only seen a registrar when I was booking out to give me scripts for me meds. I think a doctor actually did come in the night I had her, but that was it. I had Tay by section on Thursday afternoon and they said I could go home Saturday lunch time! It was so impersonal, and I don't think back and say that was great that is for sure!

Good girl Kodi!

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Morning Ladies,

Just a quick question for those of you with 2 or more....what type of booster seat did you buy for you first child when expecting number 2??

Cause Rhys is 15.5kg at the mo he can go into a normal booster with a "h" harness and just put the seat belt through it. Tho I dont think that it is a good idea at the mo cause he has a habit of getting his arms out of the harness in his one now so I was thinking of just getting a convertible on that changes into a booster later on when he starts to behave in the car!! We have looked at the Maxi Rider but also there is a Infa Secure Trek 8 one out on the market that looks abit more snug around the head for when he falls asleep in the car. Oooooooooo so confusing and hard!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day....TGIF!! YAY!! Been a long week for me with appt's and test's! Ahhh...and I am getting a cold and not sure if I should go to the Dr's to get tested for swine!! I think I am just over panicing tho!! Lol.

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Amelia I am pretty sure there will be anew law that all children up to the age of 8 must be in a 5 point harness?
    We got Myles the maxi rider and it takes up to 25 kgs I think? I much prefer a 5 point harness much safer! See how you go! Good luck xxx

Mo Great news abut Madi your doing a great job!

I am off to P!NK tonight woohoooooo! So wont be around much! Soo exciting!
    Hi everyone!
    Have agreat night! Mwah!

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Yeah that is what I thought Amber but I asked the ladies in the Pramwarehouse over here at the Hyperdome and they knew nothing about it!! Useless bunch of women!!

Have fun at P!NK!! I am hopeing to get tickets to see her in August!! She just announced she is doing more shows in Brissy.....

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Um maybe it wont be in QLD but I dont see why it wont be a nationwide thing! Isnt kids saftey the most important thing???? Anyway! The maxi rider is great! Myles will be in till he is 10 cause he is so tiny x

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Hi all!

Poor K is either sick or teething, he has been cranky and feels quite warm. I was in Joel's room just before changing his bed sheets and after a while I realised that K was still in the lounge room and was being very quiet. I came out to find him asleep on the couch, awwww...The poor thing, he never does that so he mustn't be feeling too flash. I just put him to bed, hopefully he has a nice big sleep.

All is going OK with me, my pelvis is causing me a fair bit of grief still. I have another chiro appointment next Thursday so hopefully that will give me some relief.

Amber - Have fun at Pink tonight! It will be such an awesome concert

Amelia - I have K in a Maxi Rider atm, they are such a great car seat! Joel is in one too and he is 4 1/2, we'll be able to use them until the kids turn 7.

Kaz - Ouch @ the arthritis in your knees . I think things like that get worse with each subsequent pregnancy. My pelvis was damaged in a fall I had at work when I was 17 so it has given me trouble for years, but when I'm pregnant it becomes much worse. I had probs with each pregnancy, this time I'm going to a chiro regularly to keep on top of it. I had a month between appointments and it really went backwards in that time.

Mo - Woohoo for Kodi's weight gain! Well done to you both

Hi to everyone else!

I'm going to get DH to help me move K's cot into Joel's room over the weekend and set them both up in there. We have to pick up a set of drawers from my mum's house and then we should be set. Then I can finally put the nursery together!

... 41213141516 ...