... 614151617

thread: Babies Born~ October 2007 #35

BellyBelly Life Subscriber & MPM

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Ooh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO!!!

Sorry I didn't wish happy birthday earlier, I hardly go on FB so didn't notice your b'day coming up . Hope you are having a great day

Nov 2006
    brisbane

Happy birthday my gorgeous friend Mo! Hope your day is as special as you are! Mwah!

will be abck later sorry I have been so slack and busy! I have lurked but didnt post Sorry xxx

Jun 2007
    Forster NSW

HAPPY BITHDAY MO, Hope you have a great day!!!

Jul 2006

Happy Birthday Mo

Is there any kids still in cots??

Jasmines big bed is on order so will be here soon...im excited for her. She is getting bunks, but they can be seperated so makes 2 beds.

Nov 2006
    brisbane

kim Myles is in a big bed and in his own room which is really excitng and sad at the same time! We just got a kids bed from IKEA he loves it!

BellyBelly Member

May 2005
    Brisbane

Happy Birthday Mo!

Kim - L is still in his cot and I had planned for him to be in it until bubs is ready to go into it (when she is 4 months??). Got to think about how we transition in from cot to bed and room etc. How are you and your beautiful bubs going?
    Amber - I forgot to congratulate you on moving M to a big bed. That and weaning him - you guys certainly have had some big changes.
    Trish - sounds like a good transition so far. It think the change was less scary as J was close by and company for him.
    You're not moving furniture are you????? With your pelvis/back you shouldn't be doing anything strenuous.
    We move in exactly 2 weeks. SOOOOOOOO much still to be done.
    Karen - good that you are better now.
    Kaz - I figure my rest time will come when the kids are like 18! Considering last time I fell apart and was sick the last few weeks before L arrive I just won't rest LOL.

L's eye seems to have got better overnight. So I'll just keep an eye on it LOL.

Add Khaleesi on Facebook

Feb 2007
    Wonderland

Maddi is still in her cot, She's comfy in there & i see no reason to move her just yet

Thank-you all for the birthday wishes

Jul 2006

OK so there are a few still in cots...Ive just been holding Zachery off in the cradle until Jasmines bed comes....he is 5 months old today and getting a bit on the long side so really needs the cot soon. If not, ill put him in the porta cot in the mean time.

Saffi we are going well.
    Jasmine is a miss chatterbox and her nick name is 'clean up crew' as she simply loves her food and always cleans up Chelseas plates as well as her own! ATM when she finishes food or wants attention she yells 'Chamilla' which is her FDC ladies name. Very cute. She has gorgeous curly hair as well.
    Chelsea on the other hand, we are havin alot of problems with. She is now in a toddler program trying to manage her behaviour. If she hasnt inproved within 2-3 weeks we are getting booked in for a full developmental ad behavioural assessment.
    Zachery is devine. He is sick at the moment though. Nasty cold, his bum is red raw and weeping cos every nappy is a poo and its all mucous and burning his bottom. Everything im trying isnt helping though.

AFM, yeah im getting there. I have my MIL coming dow on Saturday and Craig and myself are going away over night to a winery retreat.

Willow, Trish and Saffi...not long to go now ladies, bet your getting excited!

Paycyn hello and welcome...im not in here to often, i lurk but generally dont have much to say. GL with the TTC journey.

Mo how is your Mum going? Did you have a lovely birthday?

Amber i cannot beleive how far along you are already!

Kaz congrats again

Trish are the boys sharing a room now? Hope they enjoy that

Amelia not telling the gender...its fun...always a good surprise for everyone at the end

Tiff you are you and your gorgeous little princess going?

Hello to Julia, Kellie, celtic, Becky and anyone else ive missed.

Jun 2009
    Christchurch NZ

Kaleb is still in the cot at nights but I have just started him sleeping in the bottom bunk for his arvo sleeps but I do have the safe T sleep on him as well.

Mo I hope you had a great birthday yesterday

sorry not much else happening here. It is freezing here and raining and we have snow forcast down to sea level as well!

BellyBelly Member

Jul 2008
    SE Subs Melbourne

Kim - Tay is still in her cot. We did put her in with Mia for a week or so, just to see if it helped Mia stay in her own bed at night. But no such luck! Then Tay fell off of the bed twice, because she likes to jump on it, so we put her back in the cot. We are thinking about getting her a bed soon, we might even buy bunk beds (the lower height ones) and put the girls in a room together. We are still thinking about it? I don't think that the bedroom is big enough for their beds and tallboys so I don't know what to do. There is another spare room near Mia's so we might just put Tay in there.

I hope everyone is well. I have woken up today feeling crappy. I am over this flu, I think it has been hanging around for about a month now. Blocked nose, dry mouth, no taste ... I hate it. I just want it gone. Sorry to whinge or vent or whatever I am doing. I am just so frustrated with this friggin flu!

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Morning all!

Kaz - You poor thing, whinge away! I have had a blocked nose this ENTIRE pregnancy, it is driving me insane! I know it is meant to be one of those pregnancy things, but I never had it with the boys and it's so annoying! And I have had a cold on and off for the past 6-8 weeks, I just can't seem to shake it. Grrrr to colds and flus!

paycyn - Eek, it must be cold if snow is forecast! I hate the cold, Melbourne is bad enough LOL!

Kim - Enjoy your weekend away, it sounds lovely . The boys are in the same room now and are very happy with the arrangement LOL! Last night it was so cute, there were lots of giggles before they both went to sleep, and it was so precious to go in there later to see them both asleep. K will stay in his cot for a little while longer yet, we didn't want to make too many changes at once before the bub arrives IYKWIM. Luckily I have plenty of cots thanks to the business!

Mo - Glad you had a nice birthday . Did you get some nice pressies?

Saffi - I'm glad L's eye is a bit better. Wow, only 2 weeks until you move!!! I have been trying not to move too much furniture, but I kind of have to so I can help DH. My pelvis has been paying for it though so I'm doing my best not to do too much. I hope you don't do any lifting when you move! Do you have much help?

Amber - That's so awesome Myles is in his big bed in his room! Ikea have such awesome furniture

Hi to everyone else!

I'm wondering if K is teething again. He only has his 2 year old molars to go. He has been such a cranky pants which is pretty unusual for him these days. He has been having massive day naps too, on Saturday he slept for 3 1/2 hours and I had to go in and wake him up .

Better go, lots to organise today. The nursery is mostly set up, I just have to sort through clothing and put it in the drawers and put sheets on the cot. I'll have to look around for some cute girly wall pictures next. Still working on the boy's room too, it never ends!

Have a great day all!

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

Just a Boo Hoo from me......Both Rhys and I have Broncitis(sp?)!! This is the first time that he has ever been on AB's!! I normally just bet a cold with the vaporiser and it works but this is more then that unfortunately!! Sucks being preggers and sick....I can't breathe when I lie down and it is bad enough trying to sleep at the moment without haveing to sit up and sleep!!

Vent over...going to go put Rhys down for his morning nap now!! Running abit late cause of the Dr's and he slept in too!!

Jun 2009
    Christchurch NZ

OH No it seems to be a bad time of the year for colds. It looks like Kaleb is def inatly getting the flu now he has been coughing all morning and very grumpy and his most fav thing in the world his bottle didn't even help he threw it back at me! He is fast asleep in bed at the moment he was asleep within 5 minutes today so he is shattered. I hate it when my baies are sick

Anyway I must go and get some luch I am hungry! Not sure what I am going to have though.

Aug 2006

Hey all...

Sorry to hear about the sick mums and bubs - you have my full sympathy, we've just had a week of it ourselves. Hope everyone is feeling better soon

Kim - L is still in his cot and have no plans to move him any time soon. His cot converts to a toddler bed so he'll have that till he outgrows it. We brought the new bub another cot which also converts to a toddler bed (both Boori cots). Like Trish, we wanted to keep things as consistent as possible for him, especially with his sleep now that he's such a good sleeper! Sounds like your little tribe are doing well. Sorry to hear about Chelsea, hopefully the program will help

Trish - take it easy woman! Leave the heavy lifting for DH!!

Amelia - Rhys must be a sleeping machine... I cannot believe you can still get him to sleep at 10.30am in the morning! Hope you're both better soon.

Saffi - good luck getting organised for the big move. Must be exciting but tiring at the same time!

Not much happening here. We are all better from our flu outbreak, DS has bounced back quicker than any of us which I'm relieved about! Has slept through the night again the last 2 nights so must be feeling much better.

He's had kind of a big day today, a few new words including 'mermaid' (his sister is somewhat obsessed atm) and this afternoon I nearly fell off my chair when he counted to 4, holding his little fingers up and all He didn't get the digits right every time and doesn't say 'one' very well but he certainly has the idea! All that brain strain must have worn him out cause he had a big sleep and I had to wake him to go and pick DD up from preschool (hate that). DH was as shocked as me when he got home and heard him.

Have made a really good start on the nursery and getting things organised. Had a bit of a reality check the other night, think I had some braxton hicks but not sure as i've never had them before Anyhoo, got me moving!

Cot and furniture are all up, started washing bedding, wraps etc today and will start on the clothes tomorrow. Will probably wait a few weeks to set up the bassinette in our room cause that always freaks me out a bit

One bonus of always having summer babies is the pre-washing dried so quickly that it was all done in a few days, going to take a lot longer in this weather I think.

Sep 2008
    South-East, QLD

WILLOW - Rhys normally wakes at 7ish but didnt till 8 this morning and then normally back down by 9:30 till 11ish but cause of the Dr this morning and sleeping in he stayed up and extra hour then he is back down at 2:30 till 4ish and then to bed at 6:30-7 depending on the mood he is in. No sign of dropping on just yet either. Still a cranky poop when he goes down late for his morning nap.

Bed wise - Rhys has a extendable bed from IKEA in his room but won't sleep in it....just jump on it!! Lol. That is why we are buying another cot for Bubba H and also 2 of the slats got broken when moving to mackay and we just nailed another slat to it to fix them up.

Well I am taking my sick self to bed. Nite ladies.

Add Khaleesi on Facebook

Feb 2007
    Wonderland

I hope all the sick Mums & Bubs are feeling better.

No much happening here, Maddi is still being a fuss pot with food. I've put her back on toddler formula because now she'll only 1 piece of cheese a day or 2 if i'm really lucky so she's not getting enough calcium. So can't wait till she is over this stage.
    Yesterday all she ate was weetbix in the morning, half an apple, a few mouthfuls of potato & gravy and half a toasted cheese sandwhich. Everything else i tried just got spat out like it was posion.

Kodi is doing well, sleeping & feeding like a little champ. She is such a happy little baby always babbling & smiling. Can't believe she'll be 3 months on Saturday.

What's your toddlers latest obsession?
    Maddi just loves Dora, everything is Dora.
    It's so cute when Dora comes on Nick Jr Maddi will come running in yelling Dora Dora & she'll sit in her little chair & watch the whole episode of Dora.

Feb 2007
    Melbourne

Hey all!

Mo - It's so frustrating when they don't eat like they used to isn't it? K isn't eating all that much atm either. I'm glad Kodi is doing so well, she sounds like the perfect bub . How gorgeous that Maddi loves Dora! K is obsessed with trucks atm, he gets SO excited when he sees one. Such a boy LOL!

Amelia - I'm so jealous that Rhys still has 2 naps a day!

Willow - I'm glad you're starting to feel better . Hooray for making a start on the nursery! It feels good to know you are getting somewhere doesn't it? And L is so clever saying "mermaid" and counting .

Paycyn - I hope Kaleb is feeling a bit better today.

I just got back from the chiro and mum is still at the park with the boys so it's lovely and quiet around here! We had an "awwww" moment this morning. Joel snuck off to the kitchen and made breakfast (rice bubbles) for himself and K . He even pushed K's highchair over to the table and got him a spoon. It was sooooo sweet! I love that he thought of his little brother too, not just himself. He is such a caring little soul . I was so touched!

They love sharing a room. I was awoken this morning to giggling and K saying "boo", Joel must have been hiding under the covers and playing peek-a-boo with him hee hee! Oh I love my boys so much, they truly are the best!

Sorry for the sickening boast from a hormonal pregnant mum . Gotta love these warm and fuzzy hormones

Have a great day everyone!

Dec 2006
    Melbourne

Hi everyone
    Sorry I've been so slack with the posting, I've been so busy since returning to work!
    Work is going ok, Tahlia actually is excited about going to daycare now which is a relief... it makes me feel less guilty about leaving her!

Mo - Tahlia is obsessed with Dora too... and Dorothy the Dinosaur

Amelia - your lucky! I cant even remember the last time Tahlia had 2 naps!

Trish - that is so adorable that J looks after K!

Willow – I cant believe how quickly your due date is approaching! Good luck with the nursery!

Hi to everyone else, belly rubs to all the pregnant mummas and cuddles for all the kiddies!

... 614151617