Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~March 16th-31st 2009 #5

got a BFN what a bummer :-(

Awwww Kell i was so sure it was your month

Oh Kell! I'm sorry hon, your ticker was looking good

Kell - yeah bummer!
    Mo - Tinkerbell rocks. Sounds fun! I know what you mean by re thinking another bub when they get a bit older. Life does gete easier eh! I think once the youngest is 2 it gets even better from memory. 2 kids is a total handful really. Not having had any more when the boys were little I cant imagine more than 2 little kids at a time. But many do it successfully of course (without going mad or anything I mean).
    Corelly - You guys really get out and about! That is terrific. Hope she enjoys the footy. Take some ear protection though as it can be way too loud for small children. We got some on-line that cut out 30-40db. Baby ear muffs I think you need to google.

Talking is interesting. T is saying lots of sort of words and we know what she means but they arent too clear. I cant remember the talking thing with the boys so well. I think she is normal but we dont see many kids her age to guage it. Her birthday friend is saying about as much as she is. e.g. ilk = milk. oose = juice. din din= dinner. woof = dog. gogurt= yoghurt and stuff like that.

LOL SP - I try to get us doing things on the weekend that are low cost. Keeps me from going insane!! We seem to have had a run of things lately. We've got ear muffs for DD, thanks for the tip, I hadn't thought of that. Love the words T is saying, I figure if you know what she's saying it's all good. DD started to say "Pasta" today, but she says it "Patsa" LOL

OMG girls i got a this morning im freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still no signs of AF coming so decided to test again

im going to have to go and buy more now as i dont quite believe it

KELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic hon!!

Kell that is fantastic, lots of &

Congratulations Kellbell. Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy and beyond!

Thanks girls

had a really sick DD this week we were in hospital as she couldn't breathe properly either infection or she could have asthma
    was the worst experience ever watching her struggle to get a breath. she is on the mend now thank god

anyway think ill try and go for blood tests today to check my levels

have kept getting positives so FX my levels are okay

i have told my mum, sister and of course jason going to be hard to keep it under wraps me thinks!

When Maddi was 13 months she got really bad croup, her breathing was so noisy & when she breathed her skin around the ribs would pull in. It was horrible, they gave her steroids & because she didn't improve within a set amount of time we had to stay the night. I hated seeing her so sick, it broke my heart and let me say sleeping on a pull out bed in hospital while you 30+ weeks pregnant not fun!

I'm so glad Ella is doing better

yep Ella had steroids too and ventolin she improved in the couple of hours at the hospital it was worst night ever. you feel so helpless you would take there place in an instant.
    i told her shes grounded till she is 21 for scaring me so much!

Glad to hear she's improving Kell. So scary! Fingers crossed that your blood levels are great!

booked in to see my GP tommorow morning - im just wish i knew what my levels were guess ill find out the end of the week!!!

I'm guessing from your ticker Kell that everything went well at your GP visit?!

My GP said everything looks good still waiting for my HCG later today and a scan next week at 6 weeks - we are over the moon just want to get past 12 weeks now

Kell that is fantastic, i had a scan at 6w 1d, for Kodi as i had a m/c just before i feel pregnant with her & I got to see to her h/b.
    What day are you booked in for?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast