1234 ...

thread: Babies born~September 2006 #112

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

Maz

May 2007

Hugs Maz. Really don't know what else to say.

Happy birthday eithan!

Spent the night in hospital with E. Home now, but so tired. Only got 3 hours sleep. Miss E turned blue and started shaking yest arvo, gave us a big scare.

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

**** and all that Meg do they know what caused it?

Thanks Rach and Meg...having one of those years again I think

May 2007

sever Tonsillitis, blocking her airways. was put on IV AB, and steriods.

Dec 2005

Oh my goodness Maz, I don't know what to say as well. Sending you massive hugs hun. I'll call you in the next couple of days

Oh gosh Meg, how scary! How is she this morning?

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

meg man your having it rough thinking of you

Dec 2005
    Melbourne, Vic

Maz- where on the spectrum is he? Bloody he'll you'd think you've already had your fair share of stuff. When will u get official diagnosis? Will you need an official one to access all the early intervention programs?

Meg- how is E? How bloody scary. Was your hubby home when it happened? Must be good to have paramedic at home!

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

OMG Meg...will they be taking E's tonsil's out aftr this..man you must be a rock. hon big time

Shell - very high on the spectrum...so not really as bad as Wilhelm but bad enough to know. Defently have a communication disorder as we dont speak and although there is eye contact he vagues out. I noticed it about 6 motnhs ago and mentioned something to the PEad then...we do lots of tippy toe running and high pitch squielling....and then there's the going over board with agression and not knowing his pain thress hold. We already are with early intervention with his CP so will be getting onto them now about this so we can get the ball rolling again this is the exact reason I was so praying that he was a girl..I know some thought I was being selfish for wanting one particular sex but its bloody hard and unless you live with it you cant judge KWIM

and now he is using his tonka hat at his breakfast bowl

Add Beatrix on Facebook

May 2007
    within a puff of pink

wow Maz, sorry to hear. Thats alot for your family to deal with

Lilima- Hope E is on the mend.

May 2007

Maz - are you sure it is not learnt behaviour from Mario? You mentioned that they are very close. Just throwing it out there....

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Meg - I had thought of that but he's had these traits for a while...we see the pead every 6 -7 months and he said I had actually commented to him about it last visit just after tanks birthday. Lots of the behaviours are ones that Mario did when he was the same age and has lost due to age and maturing..eg tippy toe walking, flapping hands..mario hasnt done them in years.

He did say something really cool today....ME and he pointed at himself!!

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Just thought Id pop this up as I found it in some old emails

Anna** Xander born 15 August
    HelenP Eithan born 17 August
    Jodi Nina born 20 August
    Sharleen Ambah born 30 August
    Rikki Ainsleigh born 1 September
    Maz Vyolett born 2 September
    Booboo (Laurin) Rylee born 5 September
    Caddie Ruby born 8 September
    Ambz Savanna born 9 September
    Kel Jesse born 10 September
    Vixztar Bailey born 14th September
    Belle Julia born 15 September
    Annie Alexander born 16 September
    Shellbell Ashleigh born 18 September
    Chrissy Caitlyn born 21st September
    Rach75 Jack born 25 September
    Anna T Jett born 26 September
    James Meg Born 26th September
    Nelle River born 27 September
    Nessa Annika born 29 September

Dec 2005
    Melbourne, Vic

Thanks for putting that up Maz, I roughly know birthdays but I need this reminder!
    Happy birthday to Eithan and Xander!

Maz- Hopefully now that you've got onto it early and you know what you are dealing with you can get a great outcome with intervention. I guess being down this road before you know the tricks and what plans you can put in place at home. Sucks tho that you do have to travel this road again, all the uncertainty.
    On the upside yay on his achievement! He will get there I know it, all those things the Drs told you years ago that he wouldn't do he did it, He's a fighter, like his mummy!

I'm still having vertigo issues, its terrible when it comes on, lasts all day for days. Saw the ENT yesterday and him poking and prodding my ears seemed to set it off again. had hearing test which was pretty much fine so now booked in for an MRI in 3 weeks, considering I'm clautrophobic that'll be fun. I've had so much sick leave from work I feel guilty and worst is I'm not fun mum anymore I'm mum whos always sick so can't play like I used to. Gets me down.

Add Beatrix on Facebook

May 2007
    within a puff of pink

Oh Shell, really hope it goes away soon!!! or they find something to fix it. I dont really know all that much about it sorry.

Maz-I guess the fact that you picked it up ealier may help? another issue i dont know alot about but am here if you ever need to talk.

Thanks for the list!! I forgot my bubs was the last one to arrive... cheeky monkey.

As for me well i am concentrating on losing weight to look hot for the sydney meet!!! omg i know its ages away but i cant wait

Dec 2005

shell - I've had vertigo issues for years now. I can't remember the name of what I've got, but do you know what the original yellow wiggle from The Wiggles had to retire for? Well if you do, then that's what I have. It took a cardiologist to diagnose that. Good luck with all of your tests. Hopefully you find out what's causing it.

ness - good luck with the weight loss! I'm going to start on a weight loss journey soon. Not yet, still too early for me post baby. Hopefully I can lose a few kg's before Sydney as well.

Feb 2006
    Mornington Peninsula, Vic

Hey,

Huge Happy Birthday wishes to Xander and Eithan for their recent birthdays!!!

And today, many happy birthday wishes to Princess Nina, woo hoo!!! Have a beautiful day. Jodi, happy wedding anniversary to you hun, have a wonderful day.

Maz - sending lots of hugs your way, you are one super duper Mummy and don't you forget it, your kids are so damn lucky to have you.

Meg - so sorry to hear about E, she and you have been having a rough time, what a lot to go through.

Shell - jeepers, this vertigo sounds awful, it is so hard to be a fun mummy when you feel like crap, I hope they find out what is wrong and things work out.

Ness - way to go on your weight loss plan, you go girl!

We are fine here, I have just had some not so good results from the combined ultrasound and blood test for an increased risk of downs syndrome so we are in thinking mode about what to do next so I am feeling a bit anxious about it.

Okay, have a good day everyone! Hi to everyone!
    Lx

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

Nina

happpy anniversary Jodi

Dec 2005
    not with crazy people

Bloody NOra Shell!! MRI's make me feel I think I just made it out of one once before spewing (sorry you didnt need to know that). Got my fingers crossed that they can fix whats wrong for you...I know how crap it is to be sick and not a great mum so to speak cause you cant do everything

Happy birthday El Nino honey!! and happy 5th wedding anni Jodi and Heath. I hope that you have a better day today and that Ambah doesnt scream the house down

OH Laurin how many weeks are you now? what were the measurements they gave you?? FWIW Vy had high measurements and it scared the wits out of us. We're here if you need to let it out.

Ness - yourve inspired me big time with your fitness stuff. I am hanging to start gym. I need the all clear first but yep Im giong and im gonna loose this fat arse that has somehow attatched itself to me.

Rach

Off to take Vy to kinder and then go shopping for a silver necklace as our gift to Wilhelm for his Baptism on sunday...then im gonna get newborn snuggles with Tanya's little Odin...I cant wait

Be good people

1234 ...