Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born~September 2006 #112

Happy Birthday Nina!!

Boo boo- I had a huge issue when i was pg with Teleah, at the age of 19 was told to consider all my options the day before xmas.. to be rang the day after boxing day to be told nope your fine.. worse xmas ever

Maz- ahh i been slack.. got so comfy with my relationship with my ever so wonderful man.. i managed to put on around 8kg in the last 9mths and I dont think the implanon helped either.. but I wanna look hot for qld and syd.. and for my man. I know you could do it.When you get the all clear I will up right up your arse (on FB and phone) pushing you LOL how does that sound?

Maz - the ultrasound looked fine - nuchal fold 2mm - good heartbeat, growth, presence of nasal bone - but combined results were 1/227 - which I know is nothing like being told a 1/6 chance or something but they are still recommending invasive testing for risks over 1/300. So, all I can think of is that my bloods were bad - I am 37 so that doesn't help, though I was talking to a girl at playgroup who is 40 and she came back with 1/650 - so it can't be all my age....the thing is with an amnio it is 1/200 chance of miscarriage so i feel like I am being stuck between a rock and a hard place...

ETA - I am 13 weeks tomorrow and havn't told anyone, starting to show but don't want to tell people till we are clear on it all...all a bit tricky. and an amnio can't be done till 15 weeks, cvs has higher chance of miscarriage..

Laurin- I guess you need to weigh up the pros and cons. Is a hard decision to make. The odds aren't overally bad, I assume extra testing just to make sure? And you're near the cut off. A girl in my buddy group with Em went thru high odds, lots tests and then nothing, their DD csme out ok. If you wanted to ask her questions I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I can pm you her user name if you wanted to contact her.

Ness- God, how did they ring you couple days later to say all is ok? What did they mix up results or something, how awful! Bloody comfort weight, I put on 9kg the first year I moved in with DF, I don't think I even did anything different just popped on.

Maz- I reakon thats gonna be me! I'm planning on taking valium before I have to get in the damn thing. Lying still for 45mins in a tunnel sounds like torture. At least if they sort someting out from it it'll be worth it.
    Enjoy the baptism sunday. Special day for you all.

Jodi- I had to google up yellow wiggle to read up on it. Is there much you can do to help it? Or do you have to just be careful when being active? I hope i get something sorted out, at least if they figure out whats wrong I can work on a plan for it.
    Happy birthday to Nina! And happy anniversary! So was Ambah born on any special occasion seeing as your first 2 were?

oh laurin, sending big hugs your way hun. That's certainly not an easy thing to be dealing. I have no advice on this, but please know you're in my thoughts.

shell - Ambah was born on my best friends birthday lol. So now all 3 of my kids share their birthday with someone special
    There is medication I can take. It's not Australian approved, so to get approval takes ages, but I can't take when pregnant or breastfeeding. So at the moment, I just have to be really careful.

Shell- i has a second scan.. redone the day before xmas... LOl forgot to mention that..

Happy birthday JACK!!!!

Hope today is a fantastic day honey!!!!!

So have been thinking....how would everyone feel if we all got together with our Aug/Sep babies next year to celebrate them turning 5????

ummm, who's Jack??

I can't do a meetup next Aug/Sep with my sisters wedding in April on the Sunshine Coast, then the meet up in Sydney, it'll be too much for me unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    ummm, who's Jack??

I can't do a meetup next Aug/Sep with my sisters wedding in April on the Sunshine Coast, then the meet up in Sydney, it'll be too much for me unfortunately.

Baaahahahhahahah Im a month ahead of myself Hon...****head i am

I dont think Id be able to do it either.....need to think $$$$ wise but the thoughts lovely

If we were to meet in Melbourne I could do it! My goodness they are all growing up fast.......

Scary thing happened today. J was getting out of the car while I was bringing in the groceries. He got in to the drivers seat and started the car! NEVER LEAVING THE CAR KEYS IN THE IGNITION AGAIN!

OMG Lilima...

umm not sure about meet up either for me.. we are starting house savings next year and I kinda only get one interstate a year.. and thats my syd trip

lol Maz!

lilima - Emily did that exact thing on the weekend! She started the ignition while we were loading everyone in the car. DH & I looked at each other like 'who did that?', scared the jeepers out of us!

thanks for the early bday wish for Jack Maz

meg sheesh that would have been scary

These kids are grwoing too fast if they're already trying to drive! Lol.
    I look at pics of Ash and can't believe she's going to be 4. When did she grow up?!

I spent all of yesterday putting a bike together ready for Ash's birthday. I seem to be the handy one in my house! This year pretty exciting cause Ash is really excited for everything.

Happy birthday to all the ones we've lost posts for!

Ness- how you feeling post op?
    Freya- how u coping with m/s and rushing round with 3 kids?
    Meg- how did J's party go? We'll see u Sunday!

jack is counting down the days...he isn't having a big party we did that last year we have worked they can have a big party on their odd numbered bdays that way we do one a year

but Jack is having a BBQ we have 3 of his friends and their siblings and their parents coming plus my muim, sis and 4 kids so he still having a decent amount of people here

he is so excited we bought a kitchen for him a while back but with renos not finished we haven;t set it up the painter is here this weekend the carpet goes down next wed, so next fri night after he goes to bed we will set it all up...then have all his pressies sitting on floor around it 90% relate to the kitchen so hopefully he will be one happy chappy next sat god I can't beleive he will be 4 I am in denial I think

Annika is ultra excited too... Her party is going to be so much fun!!

My op went well, am home now obviously. Stayed the night in hosp. Did freak out a little with it all, specially when I woke up. But doing ok now. The med's knock me out pretty well so im snoozing on and off. Very swollen and sore though, so hoping it settles down by sunday when the girls get home.

Happy Birthday to all the Kids who were deleted..

Freya- Hope all is going well

Just popping in quickly to let you know Vixstar has had her little girl!
    Here is the birth announcement http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ml#post2467841

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAITLYN!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ASH!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast