... 56789 ...

thread: Babies born~September 2006 #112

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

xmas was ok here, IL's surprised us by turning up they were on holiday and came back for xmas joy fricken joy...we half expected it though....and of course being my MIL everything turned to poop very quickly going to do a vent about it later but lets say if I never have to see her again it will be too soon

Jack starts kindy in 3 weeks :eek: he goes 3 days one week 2 the next... and so forth, he is so excited and so am I to some extent the cool thing is the kindy is in our street so its like a 30sec walk away, 5 houses down on opposite side of street...

Nelle jacks kindy need a backpack, lunchbox...kindy sheets, we also supply a ream of A4 paper and a plastic cup to be left at kindy for water etc...I think thats all I could be wrong..

I spoilt Jack a little and bought a bobble art backpack $30 but its so cute

Aug 2005

Hello all

Merry Belated christmas and happy new years! i hope that you all had a wonderful special day with your families x

alexander starts the local c&K kindy on the 27th Jan, he is so excited to be finally heading off to pre-school.. He was very spoilt at xmas with lots of toy story items and he has graduated from duplo to proper lego, and he loves it, he is so creative with his making of roberts etc..

my DD starts grade 2, that is freaking me out, its only seems like yesterday that she started prep!

Im doing really well, almost 34 weeks and really enjoying the pregnancy especially when it will be my last, hubby will be getting the snip in March 3 kids will be it for us, wish we could have more however finances will not allow

I think about this group so much and just wanted to touch base xx Anna ( Aka Mrs T)

Dec 2005

anna - hubby is getting the snip in March too (Happy Birthday to him lol). We would go for a 4th if we had endless amount of money, but we don't. So 3 it is

ETA:

Ness - what date are you getting married again?

Add Beatrix on Facebook

May 2007
    within a puff of pink

Maz- actually the wedding planning this time isnt too bad, my MOH is awesome and helping out heaps!! We are having a garden ceremony then back to my parents for the recpetion. We are having caterers there and my MOH and I will decorate my parents back yard with fairy lights, organza bows and vases with bamboo sticks spray panted in wedding colours etc.. Cup cakes as the wedding cake etc.. very ismple but hopefully beautiful wedding. And my MIL is helping ALOt too so its good.

Joid- 22nd Oct we get married.. I plan on using the Cougars do syd as a BB version of my hens night for me LOL...

Shell- yep as soon as annika turns 5 she starts school (we have reception here think thats your prep) then next yr she will do a full yr of reception. so yr 1 wont be til 2013, Annika started kindy in term 4 of last yr.

Jodi and Lauren- wow all these snippy's!! LOL good luck for hubbies with those

and not long to go for the pg ladies... im so jealous!! but my time will come I hope.. M and I have decided that we will add one more to our tribe then be done.. so snippy snip then for him too.

Oct 2005

Argh I think I just lost my post.

Just wanted to say hi, and talk about Eithan ,but will catch up another time!

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

hi Helen

OMG 5 sleeps and my baby goes to kindy :sob:

Aug 2005
    central coast

i seriously need to stick my head in here, i havent been on BB for sooo long, hope eveyone is well, we are all going great, but extremely busy..stick my head in later to catch up.

May 2007

Hi everyone. I'm still around too. Hope everyone is well.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Feb 2006
    South Eastern Suburbs, Vic

I'm here. Rach, kindy so soon!? I'd better find out when ours starts! Good to see everyone. xo

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

starts the same day as school goes back here in QLD

4 sleeps

Add Beatrix on Facebook

May 2007
    within a puff of pink

wow!! School doesnt start here til the 31st...

Annika will still be doing 2 full days of kindy rather then 4 half days.

BellyBelly Life Subscriber

Feb 2006
    South Eastern Suburbs, Vic

Yeah Riv's doing two full days, and Si's doing one 3 hr session. Once he turns three.

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

jack does 8.45am till 2.45pm mon, tues, wed one week and then tues, wed the next week, its a C&K kindy not a daycare one

Dec 2005
    Melbourne, Vic

Hi all, wow all these kids starting kinder soon. We finished Ash up at her CC yest, she was only doing one day cause we're doing council run kinder. Its 4 half days, bit annoying but at least then she has something on most days.

Not much happening here, Ive had DF home for few weeks, him being school teacher has too many holidays, think I'm ready to send him back lol.

Aug 2005

rach - alexander is doing a C&K one also.. a brand new centre so we are very excited!

Hope all are well x

Aug 2005
    central coast

Hi Girls

Both Caity and Liam have been going to pre school for the last year now, in nsw its a bit differnet they can start at 2 years old, but when they hit 4 years they start a school rediness program.

I did my cert 3 in childcare last year and now working at preschool where the kids attend, but i must admit it is extremely stressful whn your own kids decide to have tantrums there. the kids go to pre school/ daycare 5 days a week because of my work, which is so bloody exhausting for me and them.

my older kids are fine, jessica will be 18 in 2 weeks, and has already moved out of home with her first dips**t boyfreind, as you can tell i dont really take to well to him, he is a manipulator and i hate the fact that he has got her where he wants her.
    the other 3 live with there dad, nicole moved out of here early last year cause jessica and her constantly fought with one another, and she asked to move in with dad, so i let her go..so now its only me and the little ones now.

I have a boyfreind been seeing him for over a year now, which i must say it has been a very intersting year for us both, lots of up and down, but i think we have finally worked out our sh** and things seem to running smoothly atm......

anyway best be off liam just woke up and is screaming for my attention, this single mother sh** gets rather hard at times, so over it.

May 2007

OMG for the first time EVER i managed to get J to eat a pice of raw carrot. He is really in to dips atm, so I told him to try it with carrot. Success! He ate it. Small steps it was only one piece. But a start...

Better than having to servie him veggies all mashed together - that is the only way he will eat them otherwise!

Add Rach75 on Facebook

Oct 2005
    Moura, QLD, Australia

YAY Meg...

... 56789 ...