Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My lovely locks won't stop falling...

My hair fell out by the handfulls from about 6 weeks after the birth of each of my kids until they were about 6 months old. I was losing so much the hairdresser asked me if I was having chemo. I don't need layers cut in my hair, I have layers from each of my babies - except right at the front where it all falls out and it looks really awful for about 3 months. I find it embarrassing. I have had people make lots of interesting comments to me about the way my hair looks and I am so self conscious. I tend to try and wear my hair so it isn't so obvious and as soon as it stops falling out and grows back a bit at the front, I treat myself to a really expensive hair cut/colour/treatment etc to make myself feel better.

I am not looking forward to it happening again after this pregnancy

Thank you lisa
    I'll head up to the shops tomorrow and give it a try x

No worries hun.

If you wanted to, you could ask for a sample to try before you fork out the money for it. I was given samples to try which lasted a few days before I bought it. In those 2 days I noticed so much of a difference to my hair that I gladly went and bought the lot.

Oh and don't be put off by the size of the bottles as you truly use the tiniest amounts. I have long thick hair and a bottle lasts me ages and that is with daily use.
    Last edited by Lisa; August 10th, 2010 at 03:11 PM.

Hey Lisa

Just wanted to let you know that I got the bottles tonight, and have just washed my hair. I showed DP how much hair was actually coming out, and even he was shocked... it freaks me out!
    I'm praying that this stuff works for me, the lady who sold it said she's heard great things too.

I used about a 10cent piece size squirt, then went back for another 10cent size squirt as i thought it wouldn't be enough... But after I got out and brushed I realised I probably could have just left it at the 10cent size.. There wasn't a single knot very unusual for my hair!!

Will let you know if its a success, and thank you again for the tip xo

Yeah it is amazing how little you need to use. Once you know it is so little and that the products actually last you for so long, the cost seems fair as it really does last a loooooong time and your hair will feel brilliant in no time.

What number did you get? I use system 3.

I got system 1, I don't really colour my hair.. Would love to, but it just doesn't happen, haha.

I didn't seem to lose as much hair this morning.. not sure if it's working already, or if i was just having a good morning!
    Time will tell!

Is system 1 the white bottle? If so, look out for when price attack have their 1lt bottle sales... you get 1ltr bottles of Nioxin for around $50 each.

I found a major difference after a week of using Nioxin. I seriously loved it so much I couldn't stop telling people about it. I'm sure most people think I sell or make the stuff! lol - obviously I don't, I just love that I had no more hair tumbleweeds in my house!

Sweet! Thanks for another tip!! Will definately watch out for those sales (yep, the white ones).

? have to consult the road map on my stomach...

So is it working?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis's Mummy View Post
    So is it working?
    :yeahthat:
    How's it going hun?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12