Thread: OMG... Kill me now! TMI

Enchanted Guest

Angry OMG... Kill me now! TMI

I am in soooo much pain!

AF has reared her ugly head and I feel like I am having contractions!! This is the first time AF has visited since I had Oscar (I have had 2 mini AFs but only for a day so it doesn't really count). It is soooo unbelievably painful and there is way more blood than usual (pre-baby) and quite a few clots! It's very gross and I wish she would just go away and leave me alone... panadol just isn't seeming to cut it for me

its horrible isnt it! rest up and grab a heat pack for the belly, hope it eases up soon for you

You poor thing! If you're ok with pharmaceuticals, why not try something stronger like nurofen, or naprogesic? There are also some good herbal thingies too, some of the other ladies might be able to make some suggestions.

Enchanted Guest

I didn't even think of nurofen... I have some around here somewhere!! Will go and find it....

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Ohhh Dani - you poor thing, I hope she doesn't hang around too long babe!

Rest up and get that heat pack happening.

oh *hugs* Dan! I hope that the pain eases up for you, but can I ask you what was AF like before your pregnancy? I am on my second AF since having Avaleigh and it is so so so light but I have had it for 3 days now.. its light than what it was pre=pg I think. So I dunno if this is what it is going to be or I am going to get hit with something real big when I finish breastfeeding?!

Enchanted Guest

V- Before I had Oscar it was "normal" not heavy but not light. Some months were a little worse than others but not very often.

I have just gone and got my heatpack so am sitting down on the couch with it now *owwww*

Ooooh ouch, that really sux. I had similar clots too, really gross.

I think you should call your beautician and book in a relaxing massage as well, and then tell your partner it's his turn to look after O for that time!

*hugs*