Thread: A 'roid that just wont go!!

Default A 'roid that just wont go!!

Hi All,

I got a hemorroid (sp) from labour - not sure how as I didn't think I pushed that hard, but there you go!
    It healed up from about 3-4 weeks post baby, but it reopenedn last week after I had a very firm bowel movement.

Now I'm eating really well, drinking heaps of water, and for some reasoon every morning I have a REALLY firm bowel movement, and it just tears the 'roid again.

Has anyone got any ideas how to get rid of this pesky thing, or how to soften up my movements? Does muesli make poo harder or softer, cause I'm having a bowel with fruit and yoghurt every morning for breakkie.

Sorry to be so gross, but its bloody annoying me!!!!

Melinda Guest

Oh you poor chook!! Yucky ol' hemmies!!! I know there are a variety of ointments that you can get......perhaps you might have to go to the chemist and find out what you can use that is safe whilst BF?

I hope it goes away!!

Ohhh Fi... Owies.
    I've found it helps to make sure you eat your last meal WAY before bedtime and have water afterwards... might be useless advice in the end but hey, worth a try!

I love your typo
    ".. I'm having a bowel with fruit and yoghurt every morning..."
    hehehehe...
    Oh sorry.. LOL.

Good luck!

Melinda Guest

Oh PMSL! I didn't even notice that typo before Katey!!! Hilarious!!! I wonder if Fi did that deliberately just to add an element of humour into what is otherwise a pretty nasty subject! LOLOL

Nope - did it accidently!! I am a dweeb - its OK. I've started having a couple of pieces of licorice everyday to see if it helps too.
    It has affected Jenna's poo though - she did her first staining poo yesterday - I'm not sure what will get this big yellow stain off the hemp booster!! Maybe lots and lots of sunlight huh?

Fi