Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Pill?

Quote Originally Posted by ~b~ View Post
    I don't recommend any pill, they are all not good for our bodies. There is nothing better than letting your body be natural and menstruate with the moon cycles, for the record, I took Yasmin for a while and I disliked it, it caused bad mood swings like I've never experienced before. Good luck finding one xxx
    B- Unfortunaly i NEED to be safe. I know the pill isnt fool proof nothing is really, but i cant get pregnant after the birth of my DS i have been advised that becoming pregnant will risk both the bubs and my life, so really being natural is a unsafe for me.

I know my sister was on Yasmin & it really made her feel awful! Worst mood swings EVER! Soon as she stopped taking it she felt completely different.
    Other than that, maybe the mini pill is best if you're BF.

how about using billings method to not get pregnant. I have a friend who is a billings Councilor you can use this method to get pregnant or to not get pregnant. Then you are not needing to put anything foreign into your body.

I just remembered the one I took for absolute YEARS with no issues - Levlen ED.
    Hope you find one that works for you, it must be a worry to have been advised against falling pregnant again so big hugs.

If you both agree that you can't and won't have anymore children, what about a permanent solution? It's a lot safer than any contraceptive out there. Would hubby go for a 'snip'? Or would you be prepared to get the tubes tied? Just another option to think about!

Hope you find something soon

id reccomend the nuva ring.
    but breast feeding is going to limit your options

condoms are always good as well
    less mess to clean up lol.
    i was on levlen ed its the only one my body doesn't disagree with..

the mirena is good and safe with breastfeeding

Quote Originally Posted by ~b~ View Post
    twinkle toes, I know that hun, don't take my post the wrong way, I too CANNOT get pregnant again!! I hope you find one that suits. xxx
    B- Hun sorry if i sounded rude in my reply. I certainly wasnt meaning to. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Raupe View Post
    If you both agree that you can't and won't have anymore children, what about a permanent solution? It's a lot safer than any contraceptive out there. Would hubby go for a 'snip'? Or would you be prepared to get the tubes tied? Just another option to think about!

Hope you find something soon
    If i had a hubby to get the snip i would sure op for that. Unfortunatly i am casual dating atm so i cant really ask him to get the snip, although it would be great if i could lol. Ive looked into getting my tubes tied but because im only 22 noone will even consider it

Kawazuki- I wanted to try the nuva ring ive heard some great stuff about it. I realise bf was always going to limit my chances but it was worth a shot lol
    condoms are what we are using now but im so paranoid about breakage etc...
    Ive done research on the marina and alot of people have said it messes with emotions/depression, im not even going to go there with my PND. Dont want to risk making it anyworse.

yeh thats always the issue with those rubber things lol

the mirena was great for me for the first 12 months.
    though this time i only got 6 months, but my gp thinks thats due to my endo issues and pcos playing havvock if the nuve ring doesn't work its tubes for me

i was on yasmin mini pill
    it was good no nausea no funny moods no weight gain.
    but its such an individual thing.

im loveing the nuva ring, hubby isn't so sure as he can "feel" it in certain positions, but he is getting used to it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12