Thread: Please keep them in your prayers.

Unhappy Please keep them in your prayers.

I am not a religious person but i know people who find strength in their beliefs and would love if everyone could keep my friend and her little boy in their prayers.

Little Noah was born a 28wks and is obviously in hospital battling it out... his mum is trying to stay strong for her partner and his older sister but things are not looking great.

Her FB status reads:
    looks like its going to be a bad week for us nurse just told me that noah stoprd breathing today at 1pm they have him back on his old breathing tube dj has gone to talk to the doctor now i hope he is ok
    She has also mentioned they have dropped his feeds to 1ml an hr because his body was rejecting her milk..

I feel so so sorry for her, i sent her a PM saying:
    Stay strong hun, you have a gorgeous little girl who needs her mummy to be strong, you have a gorgeous little boy who needs his mummy to stay strong and believe in him.
    He has made it this far and is in the best possible hands, if you get a chance check out a website called Belly Belly Pregnancy, Birth & Baby At BellyBelly. The Best Pregnancy, Birth & Baby Articles Online! there are some amazing people there that have been where you are right now and it's an awesome support network.
    I am on that site every day and love talking to the girls
    I am thinking of you and keeping little Noah in my thoughts..
    as i said i am not religious but i know she is so if you could please please please.. pray for them in the hope that little Noah fights a strong fight and stays strong for his mum!

I will be praying for your friend and her baby boy.

Regards,
    Dianne

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Stay strong little Noah, thinking of your friend and family at this hard time.

xoxo

I hope things start getting better for them soon hun.

Default Please keep them in your prayers.

Thinking of little Noah and his family xox

I am praying for Noah and his family to get through this, hun. You are a good friend to be thinking of her like this.

She's updated that her hands are getting sore from expressing, she is using a manual pump outside of the hospital and 'sometimes' and electric one inside, surely being it's so important for little Noah to get her EBM they would lend her an electric one... hopefully he's better soon.

Thinking of your friend and her family and sending positive vibes thier way.
    Thinking of you too ZF- it must be hard to see someone you know and care about go through something so difficult. You are a wonderful friend

ZF, has she tried the ABA? She can rent an electric pump from them if she is a member. I've PM'ed you.