Thread: Another Angel Baby

Default Another Angel Baby

Hi everyone,
    Well this is my first time in here, sadly I had a missed miscarriage last Tuesday
    bub was 9 weeks.
    Its so sad reading all these posts and amazing to realize how many women have to go through this its just horrible , but I think reading them and crying has really helped me over the last week. Missed miscarriage, I`d never even heard of them untill I had one... I think for me that was the hardest thing to grasp, the fact that my baby had died and I didnt even know, hard to get your head around.
    I also just want to take this oppertunity to send out all my love, hope and preyers for every one of you that has been through miscarriage or loss and I hope we all feel better soon.

Kris

:hugs: both my miscarriages were classed as missed miscarriages..

Sorry you had to post under here.. again!!

hi!
    this is my 1st time on here too! i found out i had a miscarriage on tuesday!I only found out i was about 5weeks on Friday! I never realized how many women go through it either! I feel heaps better ( well as good as you can be) after reading the posts!Hope you are doing ok! Hope that we can all go on to have happy healthy pregnacys soon!
    tash

Hi Kris

I'm so sorry about your little angel bubba

It is a pain that you just don't understand until you go through it isn't it.

I had a missed mc too.

Big hugs to you.

Kris- i am so sorry for your loss. i wish things could be otherwise. be good to yourself and take time to grieve. big hugs, m

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I understand how hard it is.. I never knew about missed miscarriages until I heard someone say something about it! I know things will turn out ok for you

I am so sorry for your loss. Be kind to yourself

I am sorry for your loss. I hope you are surrounded by much love and support. Please know that we are all here to support and listen to each other. Take care.

Kris and for you too Tash.
    I'm so sorry for your losses.

Kris and Tash I am so very sorry for the loss of your angels.... :hugs::hugs:

Kris and Tash I'm so sorry for your losses.

Kris and Tash

so sorry to hear of your losses honey be kind to yourselves my thoughts are with you at this sad time sending bug hugs to you both.

Munchy xxx

sorry to here of your loss, sending you a big hug.

Thankyou all for your kind words and well wishes.
    Sorry I hav`nt replied earlier but just was`nt up to getting online.
    Tash I`m so sorry you had to go through this also, its a terrible thing to deal with.
    Sometimes I feel bad because my baby was only 9 weeks and there are so many ladies out there who have lost ther babies later in the pregnancy and I wonder if the pain that I have felt would be so much more severe, I dont know but it makes me cry every time I read or hear about the loss of another baby.
    Thanks again for being here and as much as I wish it did`nt have to be this way, I`m greatful that there are others that know what what we are going through.
    All the best for the future...

I'm so sorry. Sending you a cyber hug and keeping you in my prayers.

Lots of bug hugs - teh wonderful people here at belly belly will help get you through. they did for me, both times, and they still are!!

Nindy Guest

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm currently in the same situation, a missed abortion but no bleeding yet and you're right, it's excruciating waiting for the inevitable. Just know that we are all here for you and I send you lots of hugs and tears. The women here are amazing and I'm so glad you've found some comfort here. We're here for you no matter how long.

Quote Originally Posted by onemore View Post
    Thankyou all for your kind words and well wishes.
    Sorry I hav`nt replied earlier but just was`nt up to getting online.
    Tash I`m so sorry you had to go through this also, its a terrible thing to deal with.
    Sometimes I feel bad because my baby was only 9 weeks and there are so many ladies out there who have lost ther babies later in the pregnancy and I wonder if the pain that I have felt would be so much more severe, I dont know but it makes me cry every time I read or hear about the loss of another baby.
    Thanks again for being here and as much as I wish it did`nt have to be this way, I`m greatful that there are others that know what what we are going through.
    All the best for the future...
    I know exactly what you mean when you say you think about other women who lose babies later in their pregnancy and whether or not they have more right to grieve. When I lost my little boy (stillborn) I got "useful" comments like 'It's a good thing you didn't get to know him, it would be harder for people who lose an older child'. I think you and I and every other person who has shared their story on this forum knows however that there is no feeling like losing a child, no matter what time you had the misfortune of losing him/her. Be it 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months into the pregnancy, you have that special bond with the child, as you are dreaminig of who he/she will grow into. Keep visiting this site and keep talking to others who understand - you cannot put a limit on how much you should grieve, just know that there are others out there who understand and draw strength from your sharing.