Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I didnt even know i was pg....

Oh how horrible, you poor thing!!
    There is absolutely no need to feel guilty, its not your fault at all and you most likey could not have stopped it.
    big hugs, hope you feel better soon

please take care of yourself during this time - easier said than done i know...i had something very similiar happen with my 2nd pregnancy. I had'nt yet been to the doctors (more time for me, had'nt made it yet) and i was def preg as i had done a number of tests to almost prove to myself the great news. I started to cramp terribly when i have never cramped ever in a period and i went to the toilet and same as you my bleeding was'nt right and i passed a huge clot. I even took another preg test later that day to almost reassure myself that i was STILL pregnant. And it showed up positive still even through my bleeding. So i kept it to myself over the weekend, did'nt tell even my husband as i did'nt want to face the disappointment. I went to the doc a few days later who basically did'nt believe i had been preg and put it down to a heavy period even though i KNOW it was not. I carried that grief and guilt with me really heavily until just earlier this year when someone told me there was nothing i could have done etc etc .(long conversation to much to add in )
    So I send you alot of love and hugs particulary at this time of year. You are in my thoughts! xx

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'll be praying for you.

My first MC was like that. I thought the breast tenderness and fever were from mastitis (I was nursing my oldest daughter at the time). But when I told my doc I was bleeding late, he made me do a home preg test.

It's awful to find out you're preg, but your kinda not. Sending a cyber hug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12