Thread: loss

Red face loss

my name is blayne and im new here
    i have a mc in march, and im finding it hard to deal with
    i have been trying got about 18mnths and this was the first time i conceived
    i found out on a tues and by the following tues it was gone
    i just need to talk to other ppl that have gone through the same thing as my partner is trying to help me but deals with things in a different way

Hi blayne,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. its a horrible thing to have to go through, and i truly believe none of us should have to deal with this!

I have been where you are - i understand how it is to feel so lost, without the little one that you were supposed to meet. It doenst matter how long your baby was with you, it WAS with you and it was a part of you, and will forever be a part of your life.

you will have some up days, some down days, and some down right rotten teary, horrible days. All these days are part of grieving, and you must let yourself get all of these emotions out.

Try not to hold anything back, let it all out, scream, cry, yell, or let it all out on BB.

I'm not going to tell you it gets easier - but it does become easier to deal with.

Give yourself time hun.

Hi hun,
    I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better but just know that we know exactly what you are going through. Life can be so cruel sometimes. Let yourself grieve in whatever way you feel.
    Thinking of you.
    Dianne

I am so sorry for your loss

Blayne,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you loads and loads of hugs.

Blayne - I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

I've lost two babies now and the pain never goes away but you do learn to cope, day by day it does get easier.

Acknowledge your feelings/grief and cry as much as you need to. Everyone finds a way to cope differently, I decided to pour my grief into my garden, It's a great stress reliever and the result is lovely. It's also like a positive too because I know I will have a healthy baby one day and I can enjoy spending time with them in the garden - created by sadness but mostly by love.

I've also found the support in bellybelly wonderful. Good luck and lots of

Blayne- I too had a MC in march.... I don't know what I can say to make you feel better, because I to am finding it very hard to cope with. But I am more than willing to talk to you, because I have found that talking makes things a little easier. If you would like my private E_mail let me know. I would love to be able to talk to someone as well!!

Blayne welcome to BB hun. That's so sad to hear of your little one's passing.
    I never thought I'd be able to answer a post like that with empathy or understanding, but today I totally understand.
    We found out yesterday and my DH just doesn't understand that I need some time on my own to deal with this. We too had been trying for over 12 months, and while it wasn't my first it was desperatley wanted.
    Many hugs and support.