Thread: My baby Jeffrey

Default My baby Jeffrey

I was fine and healthy during my pregnancy. Full energy and never had any morning sick. 1 week before i reached 25weeks..i started having headache and just had a rest at home. Next week.. i felt my stomach uncomfortable and stomach discomfort every 5 minutes ( i did not aware it was minor contraction). Next morning when we went to emergency.. i was told i was 8cm dilated and had to have my labor. I was shocked and never predict that i would suffer from placenta abruption.

Only half an hour.. baby Jeffrey was born on 19 May 2010 at 25weeks. He was fine and was in NICU Royal Northshore... after 3 days.. he started having problem in his lung. The doctor and midwives took care of Jeffrey. I stayed in hospital to accompany Jeffrey day and night praying and praying to God. I cried everytime i saw my baby was so sick and little. I prayed to God to give me a chance to let Jeffrey tried my breastmilk, tried my cooking and spend every Jeffrey's birthday. Unfortunately, Jeffrey heartbeat was decreasing. The midwives let me hold Jeffrey for the first time, we cried alot. Baby Jeffrey slept in his mum's cuddle for whole night. We spent our unforgetable family time together.

Jeffrey still opened his eyes.. i tried to talk to him that this was his mum and i love him so much. I hold him for the rest of the night even my arm was so shore.. but i know i might have no more chance to hold him again. His heart beat getting lower at morning and doctor told us that Jeffrey would go anytime. He was sleeping and i tried to stay calm in his last minute with his parents.

I kissed him and told him that he will always his number one Mummy's boy. I told him that his parents love him so much. Telling Jeffrey that in the heaven there will lots of angels and happy time. When the doctor checked his heartbeat again...then confirmed that Jeffrey has left us. I then started to cried loud. I was sad why God took my son and never answered my pray/wish.

I miss him everyday and ask myself why and why. Telling myself that if Jeffrey just come out a bit later may be things would be alright. This month (august 2010) suppose to be my full term and when everytime i go to mall and saw some toddler with mum having the shopping time together.. i thought about Jeffrey.

He is my first baby.. it is so so hard to move on especially in office alot of pregnant colleagues..and they are all fine till the labor. i told myself... why i am so unlucky....
    Last edited by Jennifer13; August 18th, 2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Took out ticker link, text only, no ticker appearing, and in post, not sig

I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious baby boy Jeffrey..
    Rest In Peace Angel Baby.

I am so sorry Jeffrey couldn't stay with you..

I'm so sorry Jeffrey couldn't stay.
    Fly free little angel, watch over your mummy and know that she loves and misses you very much.

So sorry to hear of the passing of your little boy.
    May he watch over you and smile upon you when your feeling sad, every ray of sunshine is him being there for you.
    R.I.P little Jeffrey

Big to you and your partner

Sending all the love in the world your way. I am so sorry that your beautiful baby boy could not stay in this world for much much longer.
    I know Jeffrey will be watching down on you and your family.

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

So sorry Jeffery was taken from you too soon.

Fly free little one.

I hope you have support and love to help you thru this time. xoxo

So sorry for the loss of your precious son Jeffrey.

Regards,
    Dianne
    Emmanuel born sleeping @24wks
    Trisomy 13

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful little man, Jeffrey. I have tears reading about your first cuddle with your amazing little boy. I am so happy for you that you were able to hold your little man and talk to him and let him smell and be with his mummy.
    Rest in peace beautiful angel boy.

I'm so very sorry that your beautiful son Jeffrey is no longer in your arms, may he forever rest in peace.

your story has touched my heart. I wish you all the strength to get through this.
    Rest in peace Jeffrey. Mummy and daddy love you.

Ladies... thanks alot for your all nice thoughts. Really appreciate it.

So sorry for the loss of your precious firstborn Jeffrey. ..

I am so so sorry to hear of the death of your precious Jeffery. It is sad God chose him. I am sorry you will only carry him in your heart but not in your arms.
    Be brave as the next weeks and months are hard.
    I have a small idea of just how sad you must be because we lost our first daughter when she was 41 weeks......
    My heart bleeds with yours at this time
    Kate

I'm so sorry for your loss of Jeffrey, may he always rest in God's arms. It's so sad that God takes our babies away sometimes, I don't know why, I don't understand why. I tell myself that one day I will know the reason, but now I have not a clue. Somedays I still can't believe I lost my first born son almost 2 years ago, it still seems like a bad nightmare. It is easier to deal with the pain now, but I still miss my little guy so much, I wish he was here playing with his baby brother. Go gently on yourself, and if or when you stop being angry with God (it took me some time) know that he is looking after your little man until you can be reunited with him.

Joshua Andrew, still born at 21 weeks on 1 October 2008