Thread: ok, take 2. My Story.

Default ok, take 2. My Story.

Hi everybody
    Ok, i'll start at the begining. Im 22 years old and have 1 live healthy 2 yr old, and just last tuesday had my third m/c. I fell pregnant with my son when i was 18. I was on the pill, and had only been having sex for 2 months. It was a shock especially because i was so unhealthy (i was drinking and smoking and only weighed 36-38 kilos when i fell) but i was extremely happy. Up to 29wks everything went smoothly, then i started having pain in my left side, which got more and more severe.

By the time i wass 33wks i was in hospital on endone tablets because it was so severe. Then, at 34wks i went into labour, and the hospital stopped it progressing. I went into labour again at 36 wks, which again didn't progress. By this time i was in so much pain i could not get out of bed. At my nxt OB appointment at 37 wks my OB decided to induce me.

I had a pessery at 7am and was having severe contractions by 9:30am. The contractions hadn't settled down by 4 that afternoon, and they couldn't stop the labour so i had an emergency c section. My son was bon at 6:41pm on feb 14 2008.We were both healthy and i was so relieved. The OB looked inside to see a cause for my pain and nothing was found.

Following the birth of my son i went on the mini pill and then the normal pill in may. I concieved again in late september and miscarried at the start of november. I didn't know i was pg, i just thought it was the stress of going back to work. I was sad, but i didn't worry to much about it, thinking i concieved too soon after giving birth to my son, and being on the pill. I was told it was it would happen naturaly, and had and u/s and they said it was still happening and it should be a complete m/c.

The months following i was really sick. For 5 months i did not stop bleeding for more than a week, and i was still on the pill.I even swapped pills, but that didn't work either. I was then advised by my OB to go off the pill in Jan09. I was anemic and would pass out from severe pain and shake. In the following Feb 09 i have a laproscopy and D&C. No real cause was found for those months i suffered, just that there were growths in my uterus.

My partner and I decided to ttc again after i got better, and i fell pg in Sept 09 and i miscarried again in Oct 09. I was absolutely devastated and couldn't understand why this was happening (i still don't). I had just turned 21.

My partner and I were'nt using contreception at all after Jan 09 and i didn't go back on it after this m/c. I fell pg on 27 may this year. I just found out via u/s last tuesday that my baby had passed away at 9wks 1day. I had a D&C on thursday. I was supposed to be 12wks that day.

I am now getting tested to see whats going on. I am absolutely devastated and......there just aren't words. All of you know. I just don't understand. Does anyone have any ideas? I just can't do this again.....

Yas, I wish I had some answers for you. I'm glad you've found BB as you will find there are so many women here who have been through similar situations and are able to 'listen' to you and offer support and comfort. I pray you find some peace and some answers from the testing you're going through.

Im sorry for your loss

Ive experienced it too recently at 11 weeks

Im here if you need someone to talk to

I am really sorry for your loss of your angel baby

I too suffered a number of losses that were mostly unexplained. and similar to you, i would get severe period pain and shakes etc. I was/am certain that it was all related (i was later diagnosed with endometriosis).

that you can find some answers and support sweets xx BB is a great place for it...

The memorial service was on tuesday- it was really nice. I was extremely upset, but it was good to go to- something to aknowledge my baby, that it happened, you know?

Cassius2 - I am so sorry for all ur losses I wastested for endometriosis after my first miscarriage- i didn't have it. I really hope i get answers this tuesday!

Mum2Romone- How r u? I am so sorry I would love someone to talk 2! BB is so awesome, i really feel comforted here.

LittleOnes- Thankyou. BB is so awesome, and hopefully i get some answers as to why this is happening!

Thankyou to everybody, for the comfort and kind words! It helps more than you know....

i have no advise but big hugs and kisses to you!!!!
    you poor girl i wish you nothing but the best and some good news!!!
    you have been through so much in such a short time that i really cant fathom.... thank goodness you have your precious son!!!
    GL babe
    Last edited by *Sparklez*; September 16th, 2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: out of respect

Lily baby, i miss you so much.
    Sleepwell my baby girl.
    Mummy loves you.

I am so sorry you have been thru such a hard time!