thread: Our Baby Angel Girl Maddison Lee

Feb 2006
    Newcastle, NSW

Oh sweetheart... what a beautiful tribute to a truly beautiful little angel.

I cried so much when reading your story... I can familiarise with so much of what you went through... our angels birthdays are close together (Noah was born on Feb 21 2006 at 20w5d)

Please know I will be thinking of you and sending you and your family lots of warm hug vibes.

Noah Thomas, born an angel (20w5d)
    Little Wing

Apr 2009
    Adelaide, SA

Thanks

I wanted to say thankyou to everyone. I have a really wonderful Husband and Daughter at home. This keeps me strong. I really touches my heart that somemany people show love to a complete stranger. I really does bring me smiles.

Add helle on Facebook

Sep 2008
    Bunbury, Western Australia

Rachel, thankyou for sharing your video with us. What beautiful photos, and Madison is absolutely gorgeous. Such a pretty little girl and so delicate, you must be so proud! I think it's very brave of your for sharing your photos with everyone, I myself have only let my mum and MIL see ours (and of course DF was there also) as I'm too affraid of someone saying something negitve about them.

Sending all my love to you, your daughter Teagen (excellent name by the way ) and your husband. And little Madison playing with all the other angel babies in heaven xoxo

Apr 2009
    central coast

We lost our beutiful Girl Maddison Lee on the 23rd of February 2009 at 20weeks and 3 days.

This is her story and Photos

"my journal"

MADDISON LEE HELPS

Thank you for reading
    We lost our beautiful girl on the 20th of march at 19 weeks 5 days looking at your beautiful girl made me relise we are not the onlys one with a broken heart

Oct 2006
    Country NSW

So sorry for the loss of beautiful Maddison - what an angel she is - so delicate.
    My heart breaks for you and your family - but what a lovely memorial you gave her - i don't think i have cried like that for a long time. God bless you and long live the memory of Maddison. Take care of yourselves and be kind to yourselves.

Oct 2007
    ★ nor here nor there ★

You had me in tears, a beautiful tribute to the most gorgeous little Maddison.
    May she shine down on your every evening as the stars come out.
    xxoo

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2006
    Queensland

Your daughter was and always will be a beautiful little soul. I am so sorry that she isn't with you in body.

Dec 2006
    In the Angelic Realm

I am so sorry for your loss. I am wishing you all the strength in the world. My thoughts are with you.

xxoo

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Thank you

What a beautiful way to honour your angel.

Apr 2009
    Adelaide, SA

Thanks

I wanted to say a big Thankyou to everyone who has signed Maddison's guest book.
    I have sent the link to Maddison's story to all of my friends and Family and the only people that aknowledged that they read it was my mother-inlaw and mum.
    On a down day I love to look and read through the comments I have printed them out to put into Maddison's memory box. So thankyou everyone

Sep 2008
    South West Sydney, NSW

Fly free Maddison

Mummy2girls, thank you for allowing me to share in your gorgeous tribute

Sweet Bliss Guest

What a beautiful way to remember your beautiful daughter. I couldn't believe just how peaceful and pretty she was. My heart goes out to you and your family. Lots of hugs and love to you. xoxoxo

Aug 2007
    Bridgewater Adelaide

Thank you so much for sharing your story and the beautiful tribute you have done for Maddison Lee.

I must admit, I grabbed my little girl Lily out of her cot and kissed her with lots of tears running down my face.

Your little Maddison Lee looked so gorgeous and peaceful.

You are an amazing mum.

xxx Sue xxx