Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The still/home birth of our precious baby Boy.....

A beautiful birth story PB - I'm so sorry your son could not stay longer. You are an amazing mother and an inspiration. Your plans to commemorate him sound perfect. Sending love to you and your beautiful family.

Beautiful story of your dear baby's birth, am devastated for you xxx

Quote Originally Posted by TeniBear View Post
    No words... I am so so sorry for the loss of your little sweet boy. Words on a screen just won't cut it, I genuinely want to give you a massive hug
    ^^ yeah that. iam sat here in tears jodi. massive hugs to you and Ad. fly free precious xox

Thank you so so much my lovely friends.....

I am so so relieved to have him back home again.... I just couldn't breath without him here, and I feel so much more at peace with him here.

Ad is going to look into the cost, (and if they will) a cremation for our precious boy, so I can get a little blue urn, and keep him up here with me, instead of outside. I need him closer than that, and I would love to see him here with us each day.... I would like to put him on my candle hutch, next to Sevens Healing Angel, that Maz and Mel sent us.....

Maz, we would both appreciate a tiny cloth nappy more than you'll ever know.... I didn't know what to put him in, but couldn't have him stay naked.... so he just has his little hat.... I will post private pictures (on FB) later,for those that want to see, of the lovely things the hossy gave us for our son... they are just so lovely.... he even has a little wrist band they put in his special box, like the live babies wear.... but they gave us 2, so one for us to keep, and one to stay with him....

(Maz, he is super super tiny, like band aid size little tooshie, so if nothing can be made that small, I do definatly understand, my gorgeous friend xoxo)

Thank you so much for sharing Jodie.

I am thinking of you and sending positive and healing vibes.

Take care hun!
    x

oh jodi...Im lost for the right words.

you amaze me with your strength.
    what teh hospital done is just beautiful

Oh honey, congratulations on the birth of your son, I'm so sorry he couldn't stay. Your plans to bury him are so beautiful.

Thinking of you.

So very sorry...

Huni, you gave your precious son the honour of a peacful birth fitting for an angel. Such a special gift from his mumma.

Please know that you are not alone and the memory of your darling boy is tucked safely in a special place in my heart reserved only for angels.

With love and a heavy heart.

Spring xx

I am so very sorry. xx

oh sweetie, my heart aches for you. Thankyou for sharing what has been such an emotional and sad experience. You have been in my prayers.xx

Jodie Thankyou for sharing your precious birth story. It was so merciful for him to be born painlessly into your hands. The gift of privacy and the dignity it gives you all is also a blessing. If it had to be this way... I can imagine no better way. The hospital also are doing a wonderful job. You'll be in my thoughts sweetheart.

Were there is a will, there is a way honey. I'll make sure that he gets his bum in a cloth nappy and that he is wrapped in nothing but the finest minky and bamboo velour...nothing but the best for your little man!!!!!

Thank you for sharing the your birth story of your precious little angel. I am so very sorry he couldn't stay.

Thinking of you all and keeping you in my heart & thoughts.

My heart broke for you reading your beautiful birth story. May he always be with you both.

PB your strength is amazing. Fly free angel.

Thank you for your story PB and may your angel look down on you and your family.

Beautiful birth story, sad that he couldn't stay but he will always be with you. I'm so sorry.

With so much sadness that is such a beautiful birth story. You're an inspiration. Take care. I'm so sad and sorry for the loss of your darling son.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast