Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The still/home birth of our precious baby Boy.....

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's sad you have this story to share but brave of you to share it. May your angel child give you and your partner strength to continue.....

Jodie
    I'm sitting here crying at the injustice of it all.

I am glad that you got to birth him at home, your way and spend time with him.

Fly free little man

Just more cuddles & more love. xxx

Jodie - the birth story of precious son Isaiah is just so beautiful, despite the heartache. I have such a sense of peace, and before I read your later post I knew you did too. Your angel son will always know your love and courage. Go gently on yourself. I am so so sad that your beautiful son is now an angel. They are perfect at any age... just some stay perfect forever. Our indeliable angels.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little boy. Thank you for sharing Isaiah's birth story with us. I hope it's a comfort to know he was born with love and you held him in your arms. I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing will ever lessen the grief, but I hope his memory helps bring joy too.

Jodie I'm so sorry that you had to say hello and goodbye to precious Isaiah so quickly. Thankyou for sharing his birth story with us. Isaiah is a lovely name.

Just wanted to send a hug xxx

Thank you so so much... xoxoxo

Isaiah is still at the funeral home, and will be cremated soon. I have found a lovely statue/urn for him.. a mother holding her baby, baby has him arm arounds mums neck.. called "My Precious One"....
    And I have to choose between cremation necklaces, I am in love with 2, and want the perfect one for my son..

Maz has sent me an amazing blanket, I cant wiat for it to arrive... will post pics soon...

Maz.... xoxoxo

Holding it together.. just. I HATE not having him at home, I feel like I just left him.... But he will be home soon.. and I will be whole agian....

The statue and necklace sound divine...you will make the right choice.... know only too well how you feel ..... lots of love.

Default The still/home birth of our precious baby Boy.....

Pb I'm so sorry that this has happened but am glad that you were able to do this the way you wanted

Fly free beautiful little Isaiah, keep watch over your mummy and daddy

What a lovely name for your little boy and the statue sounds beautiful.

I hope he is home with you soon, where he belongs and will stay forever.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456