Thread: baby clothes

Default baby clothes

I was wondering if baby clothes are made to accomodate cloth nappies?
    Aurelia was given a gorgeous little dress for christmas, its a size 00 (which is what she's in now) but i noticed the pants are really big. I didn't realize until I put her in a cloth nappy for the first time, but it looks like they're made to accomodate cloth nappies. Which makes me wonder about the rest of her clothes - are baby clothes these days just made for disposables? Or do I just have small baby clothes? Do you have trouble finding clothes that accomdate your babies nappies?

Last edited by Neenee Jellybeanie; December 27th, 2007 at 01:47 AM. Reason: misplaced apostrophy

I find most of the department stores don't accomadate for cloth nappies. I had to go out & buy new bottoms to fit Jovie's cloth bum. I found that boutique clothes or handmade clothes are better fitting.

Claire Guest

I haven't had too much of a problem actually - but with Bonds I tend up use the next size up.

Bonds clothes are tiny, I had Aurelia in 00 in bonds when she was 000 in everything else.

I have huge trouble with clothes and Charlotte's cloth nappies...they dont fit! lol
    I have a couple of short jump suits which fit her and because her legs are so long she tends to wear the next size up in long j/s's so they most often fit...But not over her flats. She wears singlets most of the time anyway cause of the heat...I use disposable when we go out so its not too big a problem.
    Love to know what brands though fit over them?