Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Felix's Mystery Respiratory Condition

Woo Hoo 500grams!!!!! Fantastic! =D> =D> =D>

mama mel Guest

Hey Katanya,

I haven't been online much lately but I just caught up with all your news now.

Happy (belated) 1st Birthday Felix!! \/

That's so great for you things are working well now. Wow, 500g in 10 days is wonderful! And good work little man, pulling the tube out for the photos LOL! I can't believe how much more grown up he looks now, and so much chubbier! His cheeks have really filled out already. He's such a beautiful boy.

I'm so glad you've had such great news lately, it's fantastic.

Take care,

katanya Guest

We had a dietician appointment today and guess what..he's 50 grams off 9 kgs \/
    So the dietician is going to tell the one at the Royal Childrens to take tube out in 10 days when he is up there for his biopsy!!! 10 more days..woohooo..she is REALLY happy with his progress and that he has gained so much and he has even grown 1 cm!!!

Also refered me to the Social worker because I have had a coping issues myself lately, anxiety attacks etc..so hopefully I'll get on top of things. This week we were really busy and I feel MUCH better, DP and I are becoming pros at retaping it quickly and Felix is handling it all better!

Anyhow thought I'd share our great news!

Yay katanya that's fantastic news! Well done all of you!

The news just kepps getting better Katanya, and I think it is a great idea to see someone yourself too, it is tough what you guys are dealing with and I don't doubt things catch up sometimes.
    Best wishes Michelle

Yay Felix!!!!

We'll be able to call you fatty soon!LOL!

*Yvette* Guest

Great news Felix is doing so well Katanya. Big hugs for you, I've had periods of panick attacks myself & know how scary they can be. Positive self-talk & nice little self-pampering rituals regularly can help. Like a special regular time you can sit down uninterrupted with a glass of wine/herbal tea/hot milo & read/watch telly/paint your tonails/crochet - you know, whatever little things relax you. If you pick a time you know Felix is usually always asleep, or get your mum/friend/bloke to back you up if possible, and make it a regular thing.

And remember what a great job you're doing!

Katanya, that is really great news! Well done Felix, and big hugs to you both!

YAY Felix!!!! \/

That is such awesome news Katanya, I'm thrilled for you guys, you are doing so well!

katanya Guest

Tommorrow we go to the Royal Childrens for Felix's biopsy (which on tuesday) he has had a cold and lung infection which has just cleared thankgod, I dont think I could cope having to wait again for another postponement...

I am nervous but also anxious that this could be what we need to understand what is going on, either way diagnosis or not, he will start treatment..it will hopefully be a big relief and the tube is coming out too. So maybe we will ahe a whole new Felix after next week!!

Please everyone keep him in your thoughs and prayers, I am scared of the procedure but the benifits will be numerous..

Melinda Guest

Good luck Katanya! I truly hope that everything works out well for Felix and that he gains a new lease on life!!

Wishing you guys all the best Katanya!!! I will be thinking and [-o< for little Felix heaps!!

Will send you a txt mssg tomorrow morning as well, to see if you would like us to visit while you are there...

katanya Guest

would love a visitor Ambah if you guys are able to, the ward he is staying on is called SURF ward, maybe gibe him a day or so to get over it, then maybe he'll be okay?

Katanya will be thinking of you and Felix! How long will he be in hospital for? I hope they get a diagnosis.

*Yvette* Guest

Will be thinking of you Katanya. Best of luck.

Katanya... I know you won't see this until after Felix's biopsy is done, but just want to let you know I'll definately be praying for you guys.

mama mel Guest

Katanya I'll be sending you both all the positive energy I can during this time. Really hoping this gives you the answers you need...

Thinking of you..

Katanya if we don't get to visit you we are thinking of you and [-o< for Felix too!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast