Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jessalyn's Health Issues #3

Shannon. Hang in there. I hope it isnt anything serious

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh God Shannon, I am [-o< that it's nothing major, will be thinking of you

SHannon- I was just thinking things had quietened down for you guys and now you are back i for more tests. I am wishing and hoping for you that this is something minor, hopefully you get the results asap, don't want to be waiting around. The MRI does sound scary, but I guess that's the only way to keep them still.

HUGE HUGS TO YOU ALL

Michelle

Shannon. I hope it is nothing major.

*Yvette* Guest

Thanks for the update Shannon. Best wishes from us for an MRI soon with good news on the eye. Great to hear Jess' liver is doing great. O

Hey Shannon ~ I really hope there's nothing seriously wrong with Jess' eye. I'm so glad, though, her liver is still functioning well.

Hope that MRI comes around fast for you.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Geez Louise you are going to be busy right before Chrissy, that sucks. I hope you get all good news though. I will be thinking of you, and I hope I'll be able to get on the computer at Ben's parents place to check up on you guys.

*Yvette* Guest

That is a lot going on next week. I think I'd be glad to get it done before Christmas though too.

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow! That is full on, Shannon! Hope it all goes well and that Jessalyn doesn't get too over being poked and prodded!

I hope the tests show nothing serious. Will you find out before christmas?

Good luck Shannon,
    [-o< that all the appointments run on time and you don't have to wait around all that long.
    Jess is very lucky to have a wonderful mum, I'm frazled thinking of your week
    Bec

Oh Shannon, it's just so hard when you have doctors with differing opinions. My brother, who is a doctor, says you put two doctors in one room and you'll come out with three opinions. I just don't know what else to say, apart from she's such a beautiful child and you're so lucky to have her! You will make the right decision, whichever way you go. And we're all here for you no matter what.

I'm sorry this all had to happen at Christmas, too. ](*,)

Anyway, and and for your family too.

Love

Wow Shannon that must be frustrating! But I'm sure you'll reach the right decision for little Miss Princess... just look at what she's accomplished this year. You must be so proud of her.

If you move back to Qld, will you stick close to the major hospitals? Or move further out? (I remember you said you originally came from Caboolture).

Have a happy New Year.

*Yvette* Guest

Wow Shannon, that's a lot to think about. How much time do you have to decide about the surgery? You must have a lot of questions, & I'm sure you're looking for opinions & who best to get them from.

I'm thinking of that great lady you met on here (sorry have forgotten name) re the liver issues, & wondering if you've come accross other parents familiar with the bowel issues.

Just checked out your latest photos. The hospital ones made me cry, but she looks so gorgeous & well & happy at home & in her bouncin baby play place (Angus had one just like it).

Affordable land...mmmmm

Oh Shannon - what a tough christmas you guys are having. What a tough year!

Is there any way you can get a 3rd opinion? Like from someone completely removed? Maybe a visit to QLD and an appt with someone at the hospital up there (citing that you are contemplating a move) might be a way to go?

Also are there any support groups for families that have been through similar things. It seems like maybe a good option would be to find out how other parents (and children) felt about their decisions several years on.

Hugs to you guys - and happy new year

Fi

Hey SHannon
    Some good and some confusing news. Fi's idea may be ok although I guess there is alot of history too and they would possibly need some documentation. I hope this year is very positive for you all and that thing pan out for Jessalyn the best way possible. I can see what you are sayig about wanting the surgeries cos I think i would ant to go the same way. Hope yo enjoy your break
    best wishes michelle

katanya Guest

Just caught up with what you guys are going through..wow there are somerealy hard decisions to make..all I can say is as parents we have to go with our gut feeling..amidst the confusinthe answer is there for you both to find. I wouldhate tohave two doctors opposing each other..it would make thingss sooo confusing..

I haven't been around much lately and had no idea of your plans to move up here! that would be wonderful to finally meet you in person and your beautiful girls!

Debbie Lee Guest

Shannon - I've just caught up with how you guys are going. My gosh... what huge decisions you have to make. I can only imagine the pressure. I hope that some more pros and cons can be presented to you so that you are more confident with which way you want to head. Huge hugs matey!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456