Thread: Partner Nesting - could this mean I am going to go into labour soon?

s361768 Guest

Default Partner Nesting - could this mean I am going to go into labour soon?

My partner is cleaning the house like crazy...I am pooped and sick of being pregnant, the most I can do is sit and fold washing and even that is an effort, with such bad sciatic pain running down my left side.

I am wondering why I am not so nesty this time round (being 38wks 4 days), I am due for it.

My partner has been cleaning and vacumning (yes... with a vacumn cleaner) the garage and front porch , cleaning out cupboards, cleaning walls and mopping and is now onto wanting to pack my labour bag. I feel sooooo lazy, I am wondering though whether he could be the one nesting instead of me and whether this could mean the baby is not to far away???

I hope so because I am so over being pregnant.

Hmm, maybe. My DH nested too - even did a total clean out of the kitchen cupboards!! But from memory it was still a few weeks before DS arrived.

I've heard of this happening and if you still have two more weeks to wait at least the house will be clean and you didn't have to lift a finger to do it
    Hang in there hun hopefully not too much longer!

either way, isn't it brilliant! Hope this is the "final nesting" for you both !