Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So worried about how to birth

thanks for all the info guys.... i have been watching 'maternity ward' on foxtel so have had my eyes opened a fair bit!! i have got some great people around me so think i will be fine, just wish i could have started the classes earlier i guess.

Thanks caro

I have to agree with you, I will never understand how some prefer a c-section, only becuase of the healing time afterwards. Not to mentin for me I have to look after six kids after the major operation that a c-section is.

I had first four children natural all normal births. Then I had Ashlen via c-section only becuase, and this is the only reason, I had a huge dermoid cyst on my right ovary that they were going to remove after baby was born anyways so I fought them on it and made them do a c-section to get it all over with at once. They didnt want to do a c-section with him. But I didnt want to spend hours in labour only to have a operation two days later know wat i mean? So that si why I had the section done. SO I dont see why I couldn't have a vbac this time, medically I cant anyway unless he goes breech or somsthing.

BUT yeah I want a natural as much as I am scared stiff of the pain and lenth it might be. My labours have been long. Last natural one was only four hours so gosh i hope its not much more than that.

But i want it to be my way this time its always the damn midwives way they never ask me they always tell me and I want to feel in control this time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12