Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waters Breaking?

Yeah I'm trying my best...hehe... It's hard to concentrate though. Gosh, it's bizarre to think today, tomorrow or maybe even the next day our little boy will be born!

OOOh I am gonna be thinking about you birthing all day now!!! I am sending you happy, placid nice comfy, labour vibes!!!

I know mine started as a cramp, by lunch time I was all revved up & walked from 12:30 til about 5pm, just everytime I stopped they started to dull & I was so over being preg (1 week over) so just forced Mum to walk with me again...

So try to keep busy..... to take your mind off them... a bit anyways!

Hehe, thanks Tracey! Well, if I suddenly disappear from BB for a few days you'll know our little fella has arrived.

I'm going to have to try that walking thing...after I get a few jobs done around the house (finish packing my bag is one of them).

Wow, me too Kate! It's so good to hear how it happened for others...gives me an idea how different they all are but also what I could expect. All very exciting!!

Although, I am starting to worry that the actual contractions are REALLY REALLY REALLY going to hurt if these cramps hurt like this.

OH Sherie, good luck hun. I went for a good walk around the block when I was in labour with both Joel and Tehya. Great look with Tehya as I was in my shorty pjs and a singlet top that didnt meet my pants

Im sure you'll do great. Sending you heaps of speedy and painfree (well as painfree as it can be) labour vibes to you

Oh and you do know that it is ok to take some panadol don't you. Try and have a walk and go for a nice warm shower and get some rest. SOunds liek your going to have a busy afternoon/evening.

Ooh Sherie! I've just logged on to find your exciting morning! I hope all goes well and your little man is with you soon.

Sending you happy, wonderful labour vibes!

Thanks Rachel & Trish!

Oh yeah I know I can have panadol Trish but I have been so good all pregnancy (not having any) that I'll hold off until I get real desperate. Hehe, I was thinking about going for a walk this morning in my PJ's...not a pretty sight but at this point I could walk around naked and not care I think!

Yes, that's what I am trying to think too Kate! With each contraction/cramp it is one closer to him arriving and one closer to the 9 month wait.

Hehe, I think I'm in denial between the pains though...

LOL, ahh the things you will do when in labour. I remember after getting back from my walk when labouring with Tehya. My waters had broken and I was wakling around Mum's house with no pants on and towel between my legs catching drips

I agree with Kate too on focusing on each contraction as bringing you closer to bub. That and "ok, thas done, where's the next one".

Yep, Yep I am also in agreeance...
    We want our babies so badly, we have nurtured them for 9 months, so once the contractions start I welcomed them, coz it meant one less til bubs is in your amrs!! So I too focused on that, in the end it's like OK that ones finished, bring on the next one!!!!

OOH with maddy I had constant trickle for a day & a half & I too can recall a towel shoved between my legs whilst I shimmied around the house!!!

man it's exciting I ahve goose bumps!!!

So how are you going Sherie?? I hope things are progressing nicely for you

We're all vicariously on this journey with you Sherie. Thank you so much for all your posts and keeping us up to date.

My waters broke shortly before transition and they went with avengence with DS! It was more like "look out!!!!" so I can't comment on that one.

At the others have said, enjoy each contraction as it's one closer to bubs being in your arms, and each one is helping your cervix open a wee bit more, and preparing your body for birth.

YAY i hope your labour has started Sherie!! My fingers are crossed for ya!

I have just found out that Sherie had her baby boy at 5.50 this evening. 8lbs 7 and as yet, unnamed and everyone is well. No other details at this stage.
    How exciting! Well Done Sherie!!

Congratulations Sherie and DH.

Lots of love to you all, particularly your little boy.
    xxx

Congrats sherie and DH!
    Welcome to your bubba boy.

Awww Congratulations Sherie. Sounds like you had a pretty quick labour. Well done hun. Welcome to the world little man

Congratulations Sherie! I hope that you and your beautiful boy are well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast